Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vacuum Pumping 101

pussymagnet999, sounds like it is working for you. If so, keep doing them! Watch your EQ and PIs, of course, and don’t overdo.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

I have been pumping for 8 months with no cemented length gains (don’t expect any) but the psychological satisfaction and temporary gains make it all worthwhile. I have always used kegels to force additional blood into the shaft and glans. I can feel (and think I can see) my unit actually getting bigger in the cylinder, especially as I am starting out. When you first start pumping up your penis, you can watch the gauge go lower as you kegel in more blood as your growing dick displaces the vacuum. Once you think you are fully engorged, kegel some more and it feel like you are still growing, albeit very minor; but as computerguy says, it feels pretty good. As for me personally, the more I kegel, the bigger the temporary gains once I remove my dick from the cylinder. As I said, I am not anticipating any permanent gains, but the bigger stiffer (if I add constriction band) cock feels great and my wife loves it too, even if it only lasts for two hours. If I really want to please my wife, I clamp for 10 minutes after pumping and it gets even thicker.


Last edited by dtwarren1942 : 06-24-2010 at .

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I have been pumping for 8 months with no cemented length gains (don’t expect any) but the psychological satisfaction and temporary gains make it all worthwhile. I have always used kegels to force additional blood into the shaft and glans. I can feel (and think I can see) my unit actually getting bigger in the cylinder, especially as I am starting out. When you first start pumping up your penis, you can watch the gauge go lower as you kegel in more blood as your growing dick displaces the vacuum. Once you think you are fully engorged, kegel some more and it feel like you are still growing, albeit very minor; but as computerguy says, it feels pretty good. As for me personally, the more I kegel, the bigger the temporary gains once I remove my dick from the cylinder. As I said, I am not anticipating any permanent gains, but the bigger stiffer (if I add constriction band) cock feels great and my wife loves it too, even if it only lasts for two hours. If I really want to please my wife, I clamp for 10 minutes after pumping and it gets even thicker.

You pump for 8 months already with no cemented length gain? May I know your routine if you don’t mind

Originally Posted by chrisone

You pump for 8 months already with no cemented length gain? May I know your routine if you don’t mind

I do Avocet8’s pumping for ED routine twice a day, three days a week. Twice a week I pump for 30 - 45 minutes at 3-4hg.

K awsome I guess ill keep doing them too

Originally Posted by pussymagnet999
K awsome I guess ill keep doing them too

Did you mean:

“OK, awesome! I guess I’ll keep doing them too.”

Just checking.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I do Avocet8’s pumping for ED routine twice a day, three days a week. Twice a week I pump for 30 - 45 minutes at 3-4hg.

So your just pumping straight with out using jelqing right? So far you haven’t gain any for real?

Originally Posted by chrisone

So your just pumping straight with out using jelqing right? So far you haven’t gain any for real?

In addition to pumping, I have begun clamping and using a 4X extender. Between pumping and extender sessions, I jelq and do stretches to return new blood to my penis. After 5 weeks using the extender, I have just started to show gains.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
In addition to pumping, I have begun clamping and using a 4X extender. Between pumping and extender sessions, I jelq and do stretches to return new blood to my penis. After 5 weeks using the extender, I have just started to show gains.

Great! So it show that you already gains right in both? Length and girth?

Hi Guys, I got a question.

Is it possible to have a pump and use it right before having sex and get temporary lengths when erected ?

I don’t want to have flaccid size lengths, I need erected size length ?

IF it is possible, would you please tell me how many inches(or cm) we can have for erected size after using a pump?

And also is it safe to have sex right after pumping ?

Originally Posted by thriller
Hi Guys, I got a question.
Is it possible to have a pump and use it right before having sex and get temporary lengths when erected ?
I don’t want to have flaccid size lengths, I need erected size length ?
IF it is possible, would you please tell me how many inches(or cm) we can have for erected size after using a pump?
And also is it safe to have sex right after pumping ?


I always pump before sex. I have ED so I combine Viagra with pumping in order to get a nice enlarged erection. This morning, I clamped for two 10 minute sessions, which I followed with my usual 20 minute pumping session at 4hg . My erection was about 1/4” longer and my girth was up by about 1/2” over my unpumped erection (when I am able to get one.) EQ was 8+ which is great for me.

Caution: This procedure should only be used by an experienced/conditioned pumper. After pumping, I also use a constriction band to maintain the engorgement. (I have conditioned my cock for several years to handle a constriction band)

I’ve also got a question. I’ve been doing manual excersises for a few months now and have moved onto light hot water pumping. By light I mean 3-4hg for 5 minutes once a day. I’ve been doing this combined with manual stretches and about 20 light jelqs before I pump. After 3 weeks on this routine (2on/1off) I have developed much better EQ and my PI’s are also great. What I have started to edge before my pump sessions now, still once a day, 5 minutes at 3-4hg. I thought it would be a good idea to try two 5 min hot water pump sets, but my problem is that I’m so sensitive that as soon as I start to try my second set I ejaculate in the pump. I don’t know if that’s a good thing to ejaculate in the pump, but I was wondering if anyone has any tips? Thanks!

Originally Posted by chrisone

Great! So it show that you already gains right in both? Length and girth?

I have not yet measured any non pumped gains except that I have been able to increase the length of my shaft in the extender by 1/2 inch. (I was recently able to add the 1/2 inch extensions). See previous post for pumped gains.

Hi Avocet8,

It’s been 8 years since you first posted this pumping routine, I would like to know if you still recommend working up to three 20 minute pumping sessions daily over the course of 7 weeks? I’ve been reading alot of threads on this board and have noticed that shorter PE routines(the less is more approach) and doing the minimum to get gains are preferred nowadays, and an hour of pumping daily seems like a lot compared to what many people are doing. So would you recommend doing less than this now or do you still think the original program working up to 3 20 minute sets should still be followed? Thank you for your help.

Guys Please an answer.

What is the maximum length we can gain after pumping right before sex ? The maximum temporary ERECTED length?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 PM.