Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping Reverse Pressure pyramid?

Pumping Reverse Pressure pyramid?

Has anyone tried lowering gradually lowering the vacuum after packing their tube? I have seen folks who do lower vacuums for longer times versus higher vacuums, but what I’m talking about is a little different.

I’m looking at purchasing an elliptical LA-DP 1.5” (1.5x2”) tube. That should give me about 0.5” of girth expansion when I’m able to fully pack the tube. I’ve played with cardboard tubes of various diameters. So I have an idea of my cock would look like at that point in the tube. The volume numbers indicate that packing that tube would be a 20-25% increase in penis volume just based on girth.

So here’s my idea. I’ve been doing the newbie manual PE for steady for 3 months, off-and-on for 4 months prior to that, so I’ve already got some good conditioning. I’ll add the newbie pumping routine, starting at low vacuum pressures and time, working my way up over a couple months to 4-5” HG. I’ll gauge that on how it feels, but won’t exceed 5 HG. That will be the max pressure until I can completely pack the tube.

Then, and here’s the part that I think is different, I’ll incrementally LOWER the max pressure, say from 5” HG to 4” HG or 4.5” HG. Then stay at that lower pressure for how may weeks or months until I can totally pack the tube again at that lower pressure. Then, again, lower it by another 0.5” - 1” HG, rinse and repeat. The idea is that as I am able to pack that same tube at progressively lower vacuum pressure, I am coming closer and closer to increasing my girth for a normal erection. I.e. Permanent or at least somewhat permanent gains. I may or may not add in a second stage, over sized tube at some point.

Thoughts?


01-18-2013: 5.750" BPEL x 5.0" MSEG

12-14-2013: 6.75" BPEL x 5.0" MSEG

It can help giving to threads descriptive titles, for several obvious reasons. I added ‘pumping’ to the title of this thread.

Might be better, might be worse. When I’m pumping (with water if it matters) I build it up slowly, the idea behind it as I think of it is as follows: The slow build up will help to warm up the penis and thus it’s able to take more. And as I reach the final minutes I want it as expanded as possible to make sure it is in the biggest flaccid state for healing. But your method could even be better as the flaccid state might be more “solid” or “long lasting” when you slowly reduce the vacuum. I guess the only way to find out is to try out both ways.


Progress Report Thread: New guy, never done anything like this before

Pictures: Dude151 Pictures

Stats also at Profile

Usually the best thing to do after packing a tube is to buy the next tube size up.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by marinera
It can help giving to threads descriptive titles, for several obvious reasons. I added ‘pumping’ to the title of this thread.

The left side of my brain “edited it out” as redundant in the pumping forum. No problem and will adhere to the convention going forward.

Originally Posted by Dude151
Might be better, might be worse. When I’m pumping (with water if it matters) I build it up slowly, the idea behind it as I think of it is as follows: The slow build up will help to warm up the penis and thus it’s able to take more. And as I reach the final minutes I want it as expanded as possible to make sure it is in the biggest flaccid state for healing. But your method could even be better as the flaccid state might be more “solid” or “long lasting” when you slowly reduce the vacuum. I guess the only way to find out is to try out both ways.

Ok, so you kinda do a pyramid pressure in a single session. Interesting. I’m thinking about a pyramid over time, likely many months. Also, I thought I read, and it makes sense to me, that it’s preferable to start the pumping session fully erect or at least mostly erect if possible. That it avoids damaging the “valve” inside your body that controls blood flow to cause the erection. Still reading on pumping, did I get that backwards?

Originally Posted by gprent
Usually the best thing to do after packing a tube is to buy the next tube size up.

Absolutely, and at some point, hopefully quite necessary, I.e. Permanent gains that make the tube too small. Gprent, you’ve been doing this a long time and I highly value your opinion on this. I would really appreciate your thoughts on a couple questions. If I’m over thinking it, well, I’ll admit that I’ve been know to do that!

One, once I fully pack the tube regularly at say 5” HG, if I lower my vacuum down to say, 4” HG, do you think after enough sessions at 4” Hg that I’ll eventually pack it again? I understand it’s entirely theoretical and might just be something I have to try when I get there. Might be a waste of time, but I just haven’t been able to shake the thought that similar results with less and less vacuum means something closer to a permanent gain.

Two, once I pack the original tube, if I do a larger tube for two stage pumping, what pressure do I use in the second stage? Do I start small and gradually add vacuum over many sessions, or use the same vacuum right off the bat as in the primary tube?

And, finally, if and when I give up this tube as too small (woot!) and get the next tube size up as a primary tube, do I start that tube at a lower vacuum and time and work my way up? Kinda like newbie all over with the bigger tube? If I’ve been two staging with this bigger tube, then this is probably the same as the second question.


01-18-2013: 5.750" BPEL x 5.0" MSEG

12-14-2013: 6.75" BPEL x 5.0" MSEG

Originally Posted by BillsStick

One, once I fully pack the tube regularly at say 5” HG, if I lower my vacuum down to say, 4” HG, do you think after enough sessions at 4” Hg that I’ll eventually pack it again? I understand it’s entirely theoretical and might just be something I have to try when I get there. Might be a waste of time, but I just haven’t been able to shake the thought that similar results with less and less vacuum means something closer to a permanent gain.

Two, once I pack the original tube, if I do a larger tube for two stage pumping, what pressure do I use in the second stage? Do I start small and gradually add vacuum over many sessions, or use the same vacuum right off the bat as in the primary tube?

And, finally, if and when I give up this tube as too small (woot!) and get the next tube size up as a primary tube, do I start that tube at a lower vacuum and time and work my way up? Kinda like newbie all over with the bigger tube? If I’ve been two staging with this bigger tube, then this is probably the same as the second question.

First of all let me say that I no longer feel it necessary to pack a tube. For me it only brought on problems as the longer you stay packed, the more likely it is you will get water blisters on the head and they are a huge bitch.

You will be the one to provide any benefit from reducing the pressure and trying for packing. I have never done that, but if you stay in the tube long enough, it should happen. Benefits? Let us know.

With 2 stage pumping, once you pack the first tube, you just switch over to the larger tube for your next set and continue at the same pressure.

Once you get your larger tube, you pump it the same way you were pumping with the small tube. Your cock doesn’t have any idea what size container it is in.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Thank you, gprent, you’ve got a lot of experience and are good at helping it make sense!

So, once you pack a tube, you are not getting anymore useful expansion and the only “pull” is on the head surface, which leads to blisters, etc. Does not sound fun, or for that matter, very enjoyable for sex. And, any tube that you don’t touch the sides applies the same pressures on my dick. Like you say, (if it isn’t touching) my dick has no idea what size tube it’s in! From your other posts, I know I don’t want to go too big, because that just increases the likelihood of getting my nuts sucked in. Again, that doesn’t sound like a pleasant experience, to say the least!

I’m still making gains with the newbie manual routine, so far only length gains though. :( But, I figure slow and steady is the way to go, so I’ll stick with that until the gains stop or I reach 7”+ BPEL, then cut my manual PE in half and start the pumping routine in hopes of girth gains. I figure as long as I’m making gains, there is no need to add additional “trauma” which could be counter-productive anyhow.

Finally, on the lowering vacuum pressure, I’ll try it when I get to that point in pumping and report back whether it is useful or not. This is likely many, many months down the road.

And, again, thanks gprent to you and the other vets for sharing your secrets, experiences and expertise!


01-18-2013: 5.750" BPEL x 5.0" MSEG

12-14-2013: 6.75" BPEL x 5.0" MSEG

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I swear!!! Results from pumping at high pressurerodoPenis Pumps3311-08-2017 10:20 AM
Low Pressure vs High Pressure PumpingDamien84Penis Pumps2209-07-2016 07:31 PM
PUMPING: Bombeo en aguarfjBombas para Agrandar el Pene10407-05-2012 01:28 AM
Pressure gauge for water pumpingsmonkPenis Pumps612-22-2009 02:16 AM
Pumping at high pressure for short time !?joe2Penis Pumps511-01-2004 10:29 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.