Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pumping Frequency

Pumping Frequency

Interested in how many times per week you all are pumping.
Every day, every other, 2x a week…..what is it?
Where do you feel is the most beneficial for growth?

I don’t know if I’m overdoing it or underdoing it.

I just started pumping 2 weeks ago. I’m adhering to my PE schedule in 1 on 1 off. My cock likes to be fresh for workouts.


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

I’m two weeks into my pumping routine and try to do 2 twenty minute sessions followed by stretches and jelqs Monday - Friday. I’ve just been and bought a new pump as I think the one I had before was a bit on the roomy side and I’m looking to add length primarily.

I have tried every combination possible and I think the one that works best for me is every other day. Everyone is different though, so don’t be afraid to try many combinations to find the one that works best for you.

Once you get conditioned, I find to get the best lasting results, you want to work up to one continuous session of 25 to 30 minutes in a pressure range of 3 to 5”hg.

Pumping for 5 to 10 minutes at a time is what you do to get conditioned, but it doesn’t work once you go for making gains and getting good expansion after every session.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.


Last edited by gprent : 11-13-2017 at .

I pump every day until I get a bad PI then I take a day or two off. You always want the jumk to work for the wife!


Started 5.5 x 4.2 Feb 2015

Current 7.25 x 5.4 - 6.25 Base girth

Goal 8 x 6

One on, one off for now will suffice!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I’ve pumped on and off in between when I take hanging breaks. This time I’ve been going 2-3 weeks. I’m doing 3 or sometimes 4 sets of 20-30 minutes.

Today I had the best results I’ve ever had.

I was pumping twice a day for twenty minutes at 5 hg (one session at 4 hg for 45 minutes) six days a week and gained over one inch in girth.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I was pumping twice a day for twenty minutes at 5 hg (one session at 4 hg for 45 minutes) six days a week and gained over one inch in girth.

In how long of a time frame?

Did you know right away you were gaining girth or did you not see anything but continued anyway and it eventually started?

Originally Posted by Ed726
In how long of a time frame?

Did you know right away you were gaining girth or did you not see anything but continued anyway and it eventually started?

Took about nine months before I started to see gains. Gains continued to increase ove subsequent five years but not much after that.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Pumping frequency - good topic! Here are my thoughts:

Please read this thread about physiological indicators (PI):
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

A simple guide I use is: excess edema must be gone before the next pumping session. There are ways to remove edema with heat and compression but I rely on “un-assisted” resolution of edema as the guide.

Pumping for improved erections and general penis health should be done as frequently as possible without negative PI. For example, 2 times a day, 6 sets of 5 minutes (30 minutes total) but only at 3” Hg. That type of routine produces little edema and (reportedly) healthy benefits. However, for some guys, achieving gains might not happen at such minimal vacuum.

Guys seeking size gains will generally increase the time, vacuum and frequency - sometimes until an injury - then wise up to the limitations of PE. Remember that an injury STOPS ALL activity and is worse than doing nothing. When experimenting it is best to change only 1 variable (time, vacuum, frequency) at a time so you know what caused the results.

Some examples:
2 times a day (12 hour interval), 6 sets of 5 minutes at 3” Hg;
1 time a day (24 hour interval), 7 sets of 5 minutes at 4” Hg;
1 time every other day (48 hour interval), 8 sets of 5 minutes at 5” Hg.

Lastly, your personal schedule will dictate PE frequency. Some guys have the time and others don’t. PE should not become an obsession to the exclusion of other good things in life.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Took about nine months before I started to see gains. Gains continued to increase ove subsequent five years but not much after that.

Thx

Originally Posted by Mike1958
Pumping frequency - good topic! Here are my thoughts:

Please read this thread about physiological indicators (PI):
Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

A simple guide I use is: excess edema must be gone before the next pumping session. There are ways to remove edema with heat and compression but I rely on “un-assisted” resolution of edema as the guide.

Pumping for improved erections and general penis health should be done as frequently as possible without negative PI. For example, 2 times a day, 6 sets of 5 minutes (30 minutes total) but only at 3” Hg. That type of routine produces little edema and (reportedly) healthy benefits. However, for some guys, achieving gains might not happen at such minimal vacuum.

Guys seeking size gains will generally increase the time, vacuum and frequency - sometimes until an injury - then wise up to the limitations of PE. Remember that an injury STOPS ALL activity and is worse than doing nothing. When experimenting it is best to change only 1 variable (time, vacuum, frequency) at a time so you know what caused the results.

Some examples:
2 times a day (12 hour interval), 6 sets of 5 minutes at 3” Hg;
1 time a day (24 hour interval), 7 sets of 5 minutes at 4” Hg;
1 time every other day (48 hour interval), 8 sets of 5 minutes at 5” Hg.

Lastly, your personal schedule will dictate PE frequency. Some guys have the time and others don’t. PE should not become an obsession to the exclusion of other good things in life.

Excellent post

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The Physics of Water PumpingrootsnattyPenis Pumps24411-07-2017 06:19 PM
Condom pumpingpenismithPenis Pumps53106-30-2017 10:50 PM
Pumping frequencybluenunPenis Pumps5710-01-2007 06:47 PM
My pumping experiences, feel free to comment.thetorchPenis Pumps809-27-2006 06:50 AM
My Marathon Shock Pumping Routine (Dick and then Balls)peforealPenis Pumps3411-27-2004 11:31 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 AM.