Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New To Vacuum Pumping

123

New To Vacuum Pumping

Have been using an extender and a Bathmate. Ventured into air pumping. I think I’m going to see even better gains with this. 7 months into PE and the biggest gains have been in length. Advice from fellow pumpers welcomed.


I'm going to be big when I grow up.

Starting BPEL 6.0 MSEG 5 5/16

Current BPEL 6 11/16 MSEG 5 1/2 Goal BPEL 7 1/2 MSEG 6.0

Use constant heat and watch your vacuum levels.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Use constant heat and watch your vacuum levels.

Thanks buddy. I have been using the air pump as I would my Bathmate. Three 5 minute sessions with massaging breaks in between. Does that sound like the proper way? The directions with the air pump were somewhat lacking.


I'm going to be big when I grow up.

Starting BPEL 6.0 MSEG 5 5/16

Current BPEL 6 11/16 MSEG 5 1/2 Goal BPEL 7 1/2 MSEG 6.0

That’s a good place to start. Does your setup have a gauge?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
That’s a good place to start. Does your setup have a gauge?

Unfortunately not.


I'm going to be big when I grow up.

Starting BPEL 6.0 MSEG 5 5/16

Current BPEL 6 11/16 MSEG 5 1/2 Goal BPEL 7 1/2 MSEG 6.0

Originally Posted by LarryS
Unfortunately not.

Get a set up with a gauge. You’ll thank me later.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

No pics in the public forums.

If you want to post them start a new thread in the members only section.

I own both a Bathmate and a cheapy air pump, and I’ve almost always found discomfort around the base, almost like the suction is trying to pull one of the thick veins from the base of my shaft more than apply appropriate even pressure on my penis. Ironically, the best success has been with the air pump rather than the bathmate for avoiding this. Not sure why. But I’m going to be personally avoiding pumps for a few and hope whatever causes this sensation goes away as I try other methods.

I will say that air pumping is.. Much less hassle than trying to fiddle around with the bathmate in the shower. But thats my personal stance. Can just mess with it at the desk.

I addition to a vacuum gauge, I recommend increasing your sessions by a minute a day until you reach a total of 20 minutes and then start a second session later in the day. I do a 20 minute session in the morning and another 20 minute session at night. Both at 5 hg.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by Plumpstretch
I own both a Bathmate and a cheapy air pump, and I’ve almost always found discomfort around the base, almost like the suction is trying to pull one of the thick veins from the base of my shaft more than apply appropriate even pressure on my penis. Ironically, the best success has been with the air pump rather than the bathmate for avoiding this. Not sure why. But I’m going to be personally avoiding pumps for a few and hope whatever causes this sensation goes away as I try other methods.

I will say that air pumping is.. Much less hassle than trying to fiddle around with the bathmate in the shower. But thats my personal stance. Can just mess with it at the desk.

The pressure from the goliath is pretty crazy. It doesnt feel too good. I am so happy because i have a exactly 15,1cm inner diameter x 26cm pump on the way finally a perfect pump to pump for length its 48mm diameter exact.

I’m also new to pumping.. Sp new in fact that I haven’t received my pump yet! Ordered the Leluv Maxi with a gauge. Have been doing much reading here on TP and thought it was time to begin. Can’t wait to get started!

Good luck LarryS!

Originally Posted by lapsslap
I’m also new to pumping.. Sp new in fact that I haven’t received my pump yet! Ordered the Leluv Maxi with a gauge. Have been doing much reading here on TP and thought it was time to begin. Can’t wait to get started!
Good luck LarryS!

Best of luck to you also.


I'm going to be big when I grow up.

Starting BPEL 6.0 MSEG 5 5/16

Current BPEL 6 11/16 MSEG 5 1/2 Goal BPEL 7 1/2 MSEG 6.0

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I addition to a vacuum gauge, I recommend increasing your sessions by a minute a day until you reach a total of 20 minutes and then start a second session later in the day. I do a 20 minute session in the morning and another 20 minute session at night. Both at 5 hg.

Any problems going 20 minutes twice a day?


I'm going to be big when I grow up.

Starting BPEL 6.0 MSEG 5 5/16

Current BPEL 6 11/16 MSEG 5 1/2 Goal BPEL 7 1/2 MSEG 6.0

I do 2 20 mins sessions back to back. After each session i jelq, massage and wrap in a heating pad.

Originally Posted by Horror1234
I do 2 20 mins sessions back to back. After each session i jelq, massage and wrap in a heating pad.

That much pumping won’t cause any discomfort? I’d love to know that it’s okay to go longer. Thanks for your advice. 👍


I'm going to be big when I grow up.

Starting BPEL 6.0 MSEG 5 5/16

Current BPEL 6 11/16 MSEG 5 1/2 Goal BPEL 7 1/2 MSEG 6.0

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Peyronies and Vacuum PumpingedsuxPenis Enlargement Basics210-22-2018 07:02 PM
Penis Base Bulged out during Vacuum PumpingtigerheadPenis Pumps1902-25-2012 05:59 AM
Clinical study - vacuum pumping can improve penis curvature and lengthNickyNickPenis Pumps2503-10-2011 09:11 PM
Will this vacuum hanger/self regulating pump work?triggerPenis Pumps004-16-2004 09:16 AM
PumpingsupersizeitPenis Pumps005-22-2003 02:13 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.