Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Anyone gained a inch or more from pumping

Anyone gained a inch or more from pumping

JUST pumping. Not jelqing or any other Major thing contributing to enlargement. I want to start pumping but it’s a expensive/big tool to get and if it’s not that effective. Then I might look to invest in something else.

Anyone gained a inch or more in length JUST from pumping?

How long did it take you?

What’s one good tip you would give a newbie pumper?


Start 2/10/08 (BPEL 6") (EG 5.5") (BPFL 4)

Goal (BPEL 8 1/2") (EG 6.5") (BPFL 7) (FG ?")

Originally Posted by codeevil1000
What’s one good tip you would give a newbie pumper?


Add in stretching/jelqing. A lot of people believe that if you get gains from pumping without complimenting them with other exercises, they will not be as permanent. Pumping is more of a girth focused exercise, but you can definitely gain length. Especially with jelqing/stretching.

If you just want length you might want to look into something else.

I started PE with a cock around the 6.1” mark, I gained to 6.7” with the Newbie routine and then begun pumping. I now have a cock coming in at around 7.5”-7.6”. Although we all have different bodies which may have varying results with the same exercises I truly believe that pumping increases both length and girth.I am working predominately on length and my efforts are primarily based on a pumping routine of variance. There is beauty in heat and stochastic variation.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Jelqing and pumping go hand and hand. You are unlikely to find anyone around here who pumps but does not jelq.

Why?

Jelqing is a good warm-up for going into the cylinder. It expands the tissues and pushes blood into the penis, getting it ready to be pumped.

Jelqing is also good to do when you come out of the cylinder — it massages the tissue, again bringing in fresh blood and helping the penis “recover”.

———————————————————————————————————————————
Read around the pumpers forum — there are strategies presented for gaining length versus gaining girth. To simplify it is related to the size of your cylinder. See this thread for starters Selecting Your Cylinder Size

———————————————————————————————————————————————
If you want decent equipment at a good price, see this thread:

Jim Diamond cylinders at PictureBrite

If you go to that site — this is an excellent pump (I have it):

P131 - Hand Grip Pump w/guage $30.60

The cylinders there are about $30.00.

So that is a decent set-up for $60.00 plus shipping.

I have not personally used that brand cylinder, but there is a good recommendation for it in that thread. I have a bostonpump.com cylinder, which was $50.00 and is excellent. However I will probably get one of the Jim Diamond in the next size up from what I have.

———
Best tip for a newbie???

MAKE SURE YOU READ and ABSORB:

Vacuum Pumping 101

Originally Posted by Phenyo
I started PE with a cock around the 6.1” mark, I gained to 6.7” with the Newbie routine and then begun pumping. I now have a cock coming in at around 7.5”-7.6”. Although we all have different bodies which may have varying results with the same exercises I truly believe that pumping increases both length and girth.I am working predominately on length and my efforts are primarily based on a pumping routine of variance. There is beauty in heat and stochastic variation.

Can you speak more on the heat and “stochastic variation?”


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

I use a heating pad or heating light,to keep the cylinder warm through out the session it assists with greater expansion (or so I have found) GPrent and Firegoat provided me with advice with regards to that. Stochastistic variation in english random variation; I do not follow a routine just go by what I feel and pump whenever I can some weeks resting one days other weeks 2. I try pumping out for 5 days per week but allow it to varying around that. Pumping and coupled with jelqing and stretching certainly does work. I believe that rest is also very important,especially if sessions have been rather long.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Originally Posted by Phenyo
I use a heating pad or heating light,to keep the cylinder warm through out the session it assists with greater expansion (or so I have found) GPrent and Firegoat provided me with advice with regards to that. Stochastistic variation in english random variation; I do not follow a routine just go by what I feel and pump whenever I can some weeks resting one days other weeks 2. I try pumping out for 5 days per week but allow it to varying around that. Pumping and coupled with jelqing and stretching certainly does work. I believe that rest is also very important,especially if sessions have been rather long.

When pumping, what is your jelq/stretch routine? Do you jelp before, during breaks, and after pumping? Do you wear an ADS?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

I gained an inch from pumping - no manual exercises at all. It took maybe 6 mos..


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I gained an inch from pumping - no manual exercises at all. It took maybe 6 mos..

avocet8,
didn’t you say you do jelq between your sets pumping?

May I ask you again how your “wrapping” is going on and your latest thoughts about it?

Thanks.

I jelq before I start pumping and at present I do not jelq between sets but rather stretch for 5-10min.I then jelq once done pumping. I have yet to find a fitting ADS device but thus far Monkey Bar’s anti-turtle sleeve is the near best thing I can find as an ADS and for what I need it for it works well. I do not use it all the time.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Originally Posted by mark001
avocet8,
didn’t you say you do jelq between your sets pumping?

May I ask you again how your “wrapping” is going on and your latest thoughts about it?

Thanks.

I’ve said that I pumped, initially for months, only. Later, I incorporated manual exercises along with the pumping.

I still think wrapping can be an advantage for flaccid growth. But you have to be consistent with it.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
I’ve said that I pumped, initially for months, only. Later, I incorporated manual exercises along with the pumping.

I still think wrapping can be an advantage for flaccid growth. But you have to be consistent with it.

What was your pumping routine, and the size of your cylinder in comparision to your penis size?


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How I gained 1 inch 60 days (thanks Tom Hubbard and Home Depot!)jasonpagePenis Enlargement7403-12-2014 03:44 AM
pumping question and routine advicewann8Penis Pumps110-08-2007 08:03 PM
Giving Pumping Another TrybrianrexPenis Pumps701-15-2006 02:28 AM
Gain potential with pumping after 1 inch gain with manual exercise's?anon771Penis Pumps1509-02-2005 04:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 PM.