Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Who hanged religiously but DID NOT gain?

123

Originally Posted by celestialhammer
,My note board has been hanging on the wall by a string for years now. I don’t think it’s increased much in length. The board isn’t heavy enough to stretch it I don’t think. Maybe there is a weight threshold for hanging that has to be surpassed before any hanging time is beneficial? Maybe it is 40 lbs for some people?

You are probably right. Check Dustpan’s story for gains - he uses (or has to use) VERY high weights.


Later - ttt

When I read the topic I thought about hanging a heavy crucifix from my dick.


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by ticktickticker

You are probably right. Check Dustpan’s story for gains - he uses (or has to use) VERY high weights.

Not every guy can hang “VERY high weights.” It’s not only a question of strength but also quality of attachment. Attaching a weight to a penis is a tricky business. The more weight you try to attach, the bigger the problems.

I personally include “would have to hang more weight than my penis can bear” in the list of reasons that hanging doesn’t always work.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by celestialhammer
I’m new to hanging. Been doing it for around a month now. I have this common sense to say, which I didn’t read anywhere in this thread explicitly and it is this: The gain in length will not happen all at once, say at the 8th month mark. If it happens at all, you should be able to notice an increase each month. Ideally, if measurements were very precise length gains should be seen daily after each hanging session. That all seems like common sense to me.

I have a related question.

My note board has been hanging on the wall by a string for years now. I don’t think it’s increased much in length. The board isn’t heavy enough to stretch it I don’t think. Maybe there is a weight threshold for hanging that has to be surpassed before any hanging time is beneficial? Maybe it is 40 lbs for some people?

Also, I haven’t really read any facts for even a handful of guys that hung and got huge gains. I know about Bib and a few others only. If there are so many people trying PE and hanging, why are there not countless more posts of successes? Can someone make a 3 column list of member name, gain, and time required for the gain and post it for all of us to see testimonials? I’d really like to see that for motivation. As for myself, I hang because I’m desperate.

Celestial,

I’m thinking that one reason that you don’t hear about a lot of people having huge success is because I think that hanging my take years for good gains, and I think too many may end up quitting before going long enough to see the gains. I’m committing myself to 2 years to see what I get out of hanging. If I get nothing, than I get nothing, but it is not all for not. I guess if anything I learn that hanging doesn’t work for me. But time under tension sounds like eventually something has to happen.

Originally Posted by PenisMagee

I guess if anything I learn that hanging doesn’t work for me. But time under tension sounds like eventually something has to happen.

Why would you think that? Maybe time under tension just results in a stronger dick that’s better able to resist the weight.

If something doesn’t work at all after 6 months, why would you think it would work after 2 years? Remember the definition of insanity: repeating the same behavior and getting the same result time after time, but still expecting a different result.

If it works after a reasonable amount of time, then feel free to continue if you like. But if it doesn’t, cut your losses and move on to something different.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Why would you think that? Maybe time under tension just results in a stronger dick that’s better able to resist the weight.

If something doesn’t work at all after 6 months, why would you think it would work after 2 years? Remember the definition of insanity: repeating the same behavior and getting the same result time after time, but still expecting a different result.

If it works after a reasonable amount of time, then feel free to continue if you like. But if it doesn’t, cut your losses and move on to something different.

That very well could be about the time under tension Modesto.

Okay maybe not 2 years, but I will definately give it a shot for 1. That is a reasonable amount of time in my book.

I think I’m a bit insane too anyway.

I would say along with Hanging to use an ADS device. It seems alot of people have gained HUGE with hanging and ADS. For example, using the Peni-Stretcher (or whatever it’s called) or Vac Extender 2. I am getting mine in the mail soon, and I am going to hang twice a day, and at least 3 sets on the 1 time a day. Then slap on the Vac-Extender and stretch the rest of the time. Forgot what his name was, (Westitoni) or something like that. He has his pictures on the PE works section. Check out his thread.

Originally Posted by gone620
I would say along with Hanging to use an ADS device. …..
….Forgot what his name was, (Westitoni) or something like that. He has his pictures on the PE works section. Check out his thread.

Is Westsidetoni and he didn’t hang: manual exercise + penimaster= 4cm EL gains in 4 months.

Originally Posted by KinXXXize

When I read the topic I thought about hanging a heavy crucifix from my dick.

This I like. Although I think that nailing your cock to the crucifix would be more arty.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.