Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

does stretched ligs reflect gains?

I don’t see pics there?!

I do read this :
“What is the achievable maximum length?

This is individual and is dependant on the length of the hidden part of the penis. The usual achievement is 3-4 cm. The length should be augmented by the use of penis stretching (weights or Penistretcher) . There are no absolute promises to be made.
—”

So, they don’t make clear if they are speaking of erect or flaccid penis, use of natural PE is mandatory, and even in this case they say ‘no promises’.

I’m not sure I understand your question, then. When you hang BTC, you are pulling both your ligs and tunica. Actually, BTC if you think at it, is kinda about using your same body as a fulcrum, if it is clear what I mean. I do think BTC and SD stretching/hanging can yeld gains. So I don’t see much room for disagreement here.

Well, then if you cycle between the pics you can see that they suggest that some internal penis is pulled out.. do you think that is possible?

Yes, I agree about the BTC. It’s a great angle.

marinera,
I never said that BIB used FEM (Finite Element Modeling). I said that I doubt that Modesto used FEM for his simulator and that I think it would take FEM to model the problem.

>” if you want to believe in Santa Claus that’s your choice. “<

Oh thats good. Put BIB on the level of Santa Claus.

That tells a lot about you. From what I have read from you, you don’t have 1% of the compassion and willingness to help guys with PE that BIB has.

I have read BIB’s forum almost cover-to-cover and he has help guys for months, years, whatever it takes, and he has the patience of a saint (not Saint Nick either).

He is the most patient with the guys who can’t find there ass from a hole in the ground.

BIB will go down in the PE history books as a legend because of his dedication to people.

You have been critical of him in the past and I held my tongue because of your mod status.

Now I really don’t care. If Thunder wants to axe me from this forum for tangling with you so be it.

sheLovesIt

It seems more like material is insterted to lower even more the angle, to me. But I doubt you can rely much on what is written on thi site. For example:

“During the last five years the technique for penis lengthening and thickening and the enlargement of glans penis has been successfully developed, and carefully refined. …”

Well, how come there isn’t any citation of literature?

>I’ll tell you what. The sole reason you believe to that bunch of nonsense is because a guy who claims to have elongated his penis…what.. 4”? 5? 6? I don’t even recall anymore - told that. You are annoyed because you are becoming aware of this fact.<

Here you are telling people the reasons they believe in something. Sign of mental illness. Get checked out ASAP.

Originally Posted by sheLovesIt
…..
Oh thats good. Put BIB on the level of Santa Claus.

That tells a lot about you. From what I have read from you, you don’t have 1% of the compassion and willingness to help guys with PE that BIB has.

I have read BIB’s forum almost cover-to-cover and he has help guys for months, years, whatever it takes, and he has the patience of a saint (not Saint Nick either).

He is the most patient with the guys who can’t find there ass from a hole in the ground.

BIB will go down in the PE history books as a legend because of his dedication to people.

You have been critical of him in the past and I held my tongue because of your mod status.

Now I really don’t care. If Thunder wants to axe me from this forum for tangling with you so be it.

sheLovesIt

Why would T go after you? I wouldn’t go after you either. You disagree with me, that’s fine. You are becoming a little bit personal, but nothing that dramatic.

I’ve been critical of Bib’ (why you write his name in all capital letters, out of curiosity?) ideas, sure. I don’t even believe to Bib gains. So what? You do see this as a blasphemy? Relax, people can have different opinions, nothing to become too heated about.

Originally Posted by sheLovesIt
>I’ll tell you what. The sole reason you believe to that bunch of nonsense is because a guy who claims to have elongated his penis…what.. 4”? 5? 6? I don’t even recall anymore - told that. You are annoyed because you are becoming aware of this fact.<

Here you are telling people the reasons they believe in something. Sign of mental illness. Get checked out ASAP.


Again, calm down. Yes I am saying why I do believe some people believe in some things. It’s not a sign of mental illness.

FYI, there are plenty of people who don’t believe to Bib claims or ideas, there are several threads about. You are reacting like a religious fanatic.

marinera
>I’ve been critical of Bib’ (why you write his name in all capital letters, out of curiosity?<

BIB = Bigger Is Better. His nickname on his forum is Bigger. I owe the guy a lot and I hate to see you continually drag his name and his ideas through the mud. You seem to have contempt for him.

Nobody asked you if you believe in his gains. You are basically calling him a liar. Defaming him and he is a great guy.

Do you know any of his pre-PE circumstances? Here and there he explains it.
>4?5?6?< that’s mean man. It is 4.5 I believe. If you are going to mock him then at least know the fact of his claim instead of making it more hard to believe for other readers here.

I have read almost everthing he has ever written on Thunders and I have no reason to doubt him.

You can compare me to a religious fanatic about BIB. He is my PE coach and mentor and I believe that we are online friends even though we rarely discuss personal stories.

Would you keep quiet while someone tore away at your friend?

>FYI, there are plenty of people who don’t believe to Bib claims or ideas, there are several threads about.<
Yes and you take every opportunity to bring that up when his name is mentioned.

They are more threads and more people who like BIB than those like you who just like to tear people down.

Sorry but yes, telling people what they think, i.e. mind-reading is pyschotic behavior. Maybe yours is not to severe.

sheLovesIt

His nickname here is Bib - written this way, you can check.

Defaming him? Because I don’t share his opinions? Really? You make me worry SheLovesIt. Let’s say he is allowed to not share my opinions or gains and I’ll be fine with that.

Originally Posted by sheLovesIt
…..
>4?5?6?< that’s mean man. It is 4.5 I believe. If you are going to mock him then at least know the fact of his claim instead of making it more hard to believe for other readers here.


Well, help me out. He said that he started at how much erect and ended at how much flaccid?

And, I’ve not said to you what you think. You said. I made clear WHY you do believe what you believe. And you are just confirming what I said.

“Since the division of the ligament does not change the total length of the corpora bodies, the lengthened penis is actually a penis pulled out from its original position. This is the reason why the gain in the flaccid state might decrease or even disappear in the erect state, when the erect penis proximate the pubic bone towards its original position. Real increase in the length of the penis is not possible unless the corpora bodies are dissected and grafts are used or if the disassembly technique with the additional use of various tissues, like cartilage is used.

http://www.andropenis.me.uk/descarg…lloplasty.pdf


Last edited by marinera : 01-13-2012 at .

marinera,
You wrote following:

>I’ll tell you what. The sole reason you believe to that bunch of nonsense is because a guy who claims to have elongated his penis…what.. 4”? 5? 6? I don’t even recall anymore - told that. You are annoyed because you are becoming aware of this fact.<

“The sole reason you believe”?
“You are annoyed because you are becoming aware of this fact”?

uh. Delusion of mind-reading?

Now you write the following:

>And, I’ve not said to you what you think. You said. I made clear WHY you do believe what you believe. And you are just confirming what I said.<

I know from your profile that you are from, or in, Italy. I am guessing that English is not your first language. Sorry but the above quote barely makes any sense. It is too tedious to comment on.

Let’s move on and end now.

Please stop insinuating that BIB is a liar since you cannot prove it and it is simply defamation.

Defaming:
To attack the good name or reputation of, as by uttering or publishing maliciously or falsely anything injurious; slander or libel;

Funny: ‘Dude, I’ve grown my penis 11”. If you say you don’t believe without proof, you are committing defamation against me.’.

And I’m stiil waiting you help me out : if he started at 6” erect and ended at 11.5” flaccid, how much your hero gained? Maybe it’s you not knowing enough the Holy Story you go on defending.

You understand what I write very well, so don’t play that card either.

Originally Posted by marinera
“Since the division of the ligament does not change the total length of the corpora bodies, the lengthened penis is actually a penis pulled out from its original position. This is the reason why the gain in the flaccid state might decrease or even disappear in the erect state, when the erect penis proximate the pubic bone towards its original position. Real increase in the length of the penis is not possible unless the corpora bodies are dissected and grafts are used or if the disassembly technique with the additional use of various tissues, like cartilage is used.

http://www.andropenis.me.uk/descarg…lloplasty.pdf

It appears the link isn’t working anymore. The study was linked in this thread
/forum/printthread.php?t=132147&pp=40

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.