Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bib without padding

What is clambing?

I’m pretty sure its when you like somehow squeeze/choke the bottom of the penis with a pretty strong erection. I think you can do it with your hands and in that case it would be called ULI then, supposed to be for girth but i’ve seen in multiple places people gain length whilst training for girth lolololol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Well I tried it on and it was uncomfortable at 5lbs… 30lbs I thought my glans would literally burst back in my heavy hang days. Definitely can’t assist the stretch with my hands because it doesn’t have teethe like the MH1 with which to bite onto the penis. When I was putting it on I was thinking penis death trap lol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by the black jack

Do you think the fingers on the hardcore are better ?

Can’t really answer that, to be honest. Even though one might think the HC and a padding less Bib would be the same, they aren’t. The dynamics change when you remove the padding. (Just going off of what Bib has said about it.) I never bout a regular Bib, so the HC is all I know and I’ve always liked it.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
Can’t really answer that, to be honest. Even though one might think the HC and a padding less Bib would be the same, they aren’t. The dynamics change when you remove the padding. (Just going off of what Bib has said about it.) I never bout a regular Bib, so the HC is all I know and I’ve always liked it.

The hardcore is also my first hanger and I love. I was just curious if the inner layout of the other hangers, are more comfortable etc.

I kinda want to buy a male hanger since their cheap so i can hang in the shower.


Is a vatican assassin

Originally Posted by the black jack
The hardcore is also my first hanger and I love. I was just curious if the inner layout of the other hangers, are more comfortable etc.

I kinda want to buy a male hanger since their cheap so i can hang in the shower.

I must say I’m very impressed with the newer “Male Hanger 2”

I’m getting very intense stretching with the same weight I was using with another hanger.The gripping of the internals and the added comfort increased my NBEL by .25” after being stuck for several months with no gains, non stop pain & minor injures.This is just my personal experience after 3 weeks of use.

Well, I’m not! Does not grip the internals very well, got an injury from it, i’ll try buying a second hand bib hanger.


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Originally Posted by tomray
Well, I’m not! Does not grip the internals very well, got an injury from it, i’ll try buying a second hand bib hanger.

From the picture it looks like the inside of the male hanger is just flat. No grip or teeth.

How much weight were you hanging with the male hanger?


Is a vatican assassin

Very little, when I had the injury only 4 lbs or so. I am prepared to do so me modifications to it. Will put pictures probably.


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Did you get that injury because of miss use or because the hanger sucks?


Is a vatican assassin

I’m averaging four 20 minute sets a day with the Male Hanger.First set in the morning with 17lbs,then 2 mid day sets at 14 lbs,1 afternoon set at 12lbs,then I finish off at night with a BTC at 10lbs.

After three weeks no injury’s , just soreness.

That’s a lot of weight. I bet you have use theraband like a mofo.

Seems like you have a nice routine going. Just out of curiosity how much have you gained ?


Is a vatican assassin

Originally Posted by the black jack

Did you get that injury because of miss use or because the hanger sucks?

The hanger sucks.

Does not grip the internals.


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Originally Posted by tomray
The hanger sucks.
Does not grip the internals.

Are you cut ?


Is a vatican assassin

Uncut.


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:29 PM.