Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bib without padding

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
Oh yeah I used to read that guys posts wtf? lol. It looks like he’s just giving instructions on how to make the hanger rather then selling them and i’m not one for home made PE gear when I can go get something someone spent hundreds or thousands to make. Mr. Schlong, can you tell me which model of the bib you said could handle heavier weights please? I know this MH1 will get too uncomfortable eventually…. Ha.


Yeah, he gives instructions or he’ll charge upwards of $150 or more to make and ship it to you.

The “Original” is better for higher weights, according to Bib. Because it’s bigger, it balances out the weight and allows for better distribution.

MH1 and HC Bib will definitely get uncomfortable at much above 27.5 pounds!


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Interesting, I thought it was more general, the pain felt at such weights.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga

Interesting, I thought it was more general, the pain felt at such weights.

Ultimately, hanging high amounts of weight is going to suck. Apparently Bib got up to 45 pounds. I could tolerate 27.5 pounds, but only for one set at a time - meaning I would do a late afternoon and then a night set.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
MH1 and HC Bib will definitely get uncomfortable at much above 27.5 pounds!

That sounds about right. I own the bib hardcore and I hang a little over 15 pounds 4x20 with about 75% stress.

When I can get my wrapping perfect I can hang those 15 pounds like cake.

I need to keep at it until I can get my wrapping 110%, every time.


Is a vatican assassin

Ya bib told me that too, and wow, lol. Was it that bad? I used to hang like 35lbs for an hour with the MH1. Uncomfortable enough to quit eventually but still lol. Neither Bib nor Ben want to make a hanger designed fo heavy heavy weight…. We’re not being appeased lol.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga

Neither Bib nor Ben want to make a hanger designed fo heavy heavy weight….

Because it’s almost impossible to build a comfortable-safe one ?


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

I don’t even know that it’s really necessary. One of the guys here Monte has gained over 2 inches from hanging and said this:

“I think I’ve mentioned it before but I never used over 20 lbs of hanging weight but what I found the real surprise was the application of angles and fulcrums to my hanging routine which ended up giving me girth growth in addition to accomplishment of my length goal not to mention a significant speed-up of gains.”

According to him most the hanging he did was straight out and he added fulcrums and OTL angles and that was about it.

I know everyone responds a little differently. I just wonder if hanging over 20 pounds is really beneficial or not.


Current 5.5 NBPEL x 5.75 Base EG - 5.25 MSEG 7" BPSFL

Short Term Goal 6 NBPEL x 6 MPEG

Long Term Goal 8 NBPEL x 7 MPEG (why not dream BIG?)

Originally Posted by HardHarry
I don’t even know that it’s really necessary. One of the guys here Monte has gained over 2 inches from hanging and said this:

“I think I’ve mentioned it before but I never used over 20 lbs of hanging weight but what I found the real surprise was the application of angles and fulcrums to my hanging routine which ended up giving me girth growth in addition to accomplishment of my length goal not to mention a significant speed-up of gains.”

According to him most the hanging he did was straight out and he added fulcrums and OTL angles and that was about it.

I know everyone responds a little differently. I just wonder if hanging over 20 pounds is really beneficial or not.


I guess some of us think it’s a feat to conquer as it pertains to going up in weight. Dashdeming over at MoS came up with “hardcore hanging” in which he increases his weight as his unit can handle, up to high weights and only does 1-2 sets a day. Apparently he has made great gains from this. Last I heard, he was pushing 35 or more pounds.

Monty has mastered the art of angles and stress and I’d love to give it a shot. I’m out of the PE game and have been for a while now, but I definitely think Monty’s path is the route to go.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
Ya bib told me that too, and wow, lol. Was it that bad? I used to hang like 35lbs for an hour with the MH1. Uncomfortable enough to quit eventually but still lol. Neither Bib nor Ben want to make a hanger designed fo heavy heavy weight…. We’re not being appeased lol.


How much heavier do you want to go? I think Bib is pretty confident that his hangers, especially the Original can “comfortably” handle 45 pounds and more.

There’s a lot to be said for Monty’s angles and stress as compared to actual weights.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Monty, yes, the thing about him is he has a commercial account and sells SO and OTL traction(many other abstract angles) products, and is claiming a 2” gain from those angles in I think it was like 8 months he said it took him at the same time. That being said, even though I see it as sketchy, I don’t know, and so leaves an open possible avenue to gain from.

But I was typing about ligament gaining though in particular. I simply want to be able to hang weights I have not been adapted to before, thusly my body wouldn’t remember ha. I still am able to incurr damage each split-set, but when I think back to my virgin ligaments, I remember the pain and micro-damage I had to experience…

But that sort of stuff is nice to know/consider. I have never done a consistent traction routine other than ligament stretching angles because I never believed in them enough but I will definitely give it a try someday at some point I bet. But yeah, Its just I could only attribute .4” to SD and BTC traction, and I just feel like I ought to have gained more from the amount of work I put into it honestly.

@Mr. Schlong
I want to just have the option of hanging like up to 100lbs… Like I can probably goto a gym and curl 100lbs with one arm one day. Not that I can right now. But I know the gains go that far you know.

@tomray
Possibly, but Ben said its a money thing, and Bib is just like my hanger can hang super heavy weight lol. I will just buy an original bib since that seems to currently be the only way to increase time with ligaments these days.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"


Last edited by TonyThaTyga : 09-13-2015 at .

I also want to give an more objective/less emotional opinion about the MH2, because having had been using it for the past few days at lower weights, and its mechanical design incurrs damage logically unlike the equiptment in YouFit gyms(to better get the point across). I just remember when I was at 25lbs I could not hang the weight because it was so uncomfortable. Currently at 8.5lbs at the moment though and it very bearable and damaging too.

+ Its design does incurr mechanical-like damage to the ligaments. despite its lack of teethe if tightened hard enough, and causes a mushroom effect on the glans that I really like and hope becomes permanent
+ It is pretty affordable
- It looks and feels cheap
- It was definitely unbearably uncomfortable for me at 25lbs.

I had to fix that, I didn’t want an emotional perspective to influence a perception and/or decision.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"


Last edited by TonyThaTyga : 09-13-2015 at .

How did you fix it?


03/27/2015 BPEL 5.5" Current BPEL 6.8" Goal BPEL 8.5-9" EG 4.9" EG goal 6"

I'm targetting length for now. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks!

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
Monty, yes, the thing about him is he has a commercial account and sells SO and OTL traction(many other abstract angles) products, and is claiming a 2” gain from those angles in I think it was like 8 months he said it took him at the same time. That being said, even though I see it as sketchy, I don’t know, and so leaves an open possible avenue to gain from.

But I was typing about ligament gaining though in particular. I simply want to be able to hang weights I have not been adapted to before, thusly my body wouldn’t remember ha. I still am able to incurr damage each split-set, but when I think back to my virgin ligaments, I remember the pain and micro-damage I had to experience…

But that sort of stuff is nice to know/consider. I have never done a consistent traction routine other than ligament stretching angles because I never believed in them enough but I will definitely give it a try someday at some point I bet. But yeah, Its just I could only attribute .4” to SD and BTC traction, and I just feel like I ought to have gained more from the amount of work I put into it honestly.

@Mr. Schlong
I want to just have the option of hanging like up to 100lbs… Like I can probably goto a gym and curl 100lbs with one arm one day. Not that I can right now. But I know the gains go that far you know.

@tomray
Possibly, but Ben said its a money thing, and Bib is just like my hanger can hang super heavy weight lol. I will just buy an original bib since that seems to currently be the only way to increase time with ligaments these days.


Keep in mind that Bib also had a commercial account and he stood to gain financially from being on here as well. I don’t know him, but I think Monty is the real deal and only wants to help us. Check out his site if you haven’t already. He’s not price gouging people. He simply sells things to help people, especially those outside the US who can’t easily get the things we can get for homemade hangers like the Wench and what not. A lot of people think Bib is sketchy because he claimed huge length gains in a relatively short period of time as well and never posted pictures to prove it. he still won’t to this day. But I trust Bib because his product works and the guy is a wealth of knowledge.

I LOVE the feeling of the pull from weights and reaching fatigue! I know exactly what you mean and sometimes I miss hanging, especially SD or BTC because I like the way it makes my unit hang. The wife hates when it hangs down, but oh well. Eventually when your lig gains stop, you will be forced to go to tunica gains and that is where dedicated shaft work takes place - and that is a pain in the butt. This is where Monty’s angles come into play. They sound much more appealing that the RSDT hang method. I HATE that method!

As for hanging 100 pounds, there is a brother on here called Xenolith who claims he has hung 100 pounds from his Bib hanger. He has posted pictures of his hanger because he has modified it immensely to really help him hit higher weights. And he doesn’t even use wrap and he has a HC Bib!

Do you swing your weights? Bib always swung his side to side, whereas I always swung back and forth. I felt that’s where my gains mainly came from - back and froth swinging.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by TonyThaTyga
I also want to give an more objective/less emotional opinion about the MH2, because having had been using it for the past few days at lower weights, and its mechanical design incurrs damage logically unlike the equiptment in YouFit gyms(to better get the point across). I just remember when I was at 25lbs I could not hang the weight because it was so uncomfortable. Currently at 8.5lbs at the moment though and it very bearable and damaging too.

+ Its design does incurr mechanical-like damage to the ligaments. despite its lack of teethe if tightened hard enough, and causes a mushroom effect on the glans that I really like and hope becomes permanent
+ It is pretty affordable
- It looks and feels cheap
- It was definitely unbearably uncomfortable for me at 25lbs.

I had to fix that, I didn’t want an emotional perspective to influence a perception and/or decision.


I wish Ben still made the MH1 available so I could make modifications to it without feeling bad. I made some mods to my Bib and cringed when I did it because of the cost of the thing. Ben has definitely done the PE world a favor by making them affordable. Although I just visited his site and I see that he has now jacked the price up to $60.00. Not cool. I suppose he has to cover cost and labor.

Can you tell us what was so uncomfortable about the 25 pounds? Stupid question, but had you actually built yourself up to 25 pounds, or did you just move up really quickly to see how much you could hang?

I would caution you on the excess swelling in the glans. Too much blood will lead to blood vessels bursting and gets more and more uncomfortable as you increase in weight.

I also noticed he did away with the skids on the back of the MH2 which kind of shows his lack of knowledge on the hanger. The lack of skids will prohibit men from doing things like the RSDT and from comfortably doing SO hanging, or allowing the hanger to ride side to side on a piece of PVC pipe. The back skids were well thought out by Bib and Ben has put the MH2 at a disadvantage. I see his side bolts are screwed into the plastic as well, whereas Bib’s are molded/melted into the plastic. I can see MH2’s side bolts either breaking or bending under high weight. Oh well. Enough from me on the MH2 critique.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!


Last edited by Mr. Schlong : 09-14-2015 at .

Keep in mind that Bib also had a commercial account and he stood to gain financially from being on here as well. I don’t know him, but I think Monty is the real deal and only wants to help us. Check out his site if you haven’t already. He’s not price gouging people. He simply sells things to help people, especially those outside the US who can’t easily get the things we can get for homemade hangers like the Wench and what not. A lot of people think Bib is sketchy because he claimed huge length gains in a relatively short period of time as well and never posted pictures to prove it. he still won’t to this day. But I trust Bib because his product works and the guy is a wealth of knowledge.
— Hm, well if you say so, I only went on there to buy theraband and I window shopped on the PE weights and stuff. I agree, I thought it was a nice website but I never looked at the prices of things because I knew from here he was selling like bungee cords for SO stuff, and i’d rather hang off two tables just to know how much weight i’d be hanging.

I LOVE the feeling of the pull from weights and reaching fatigue! I know exactly what you mean and sometimes I miss hanging, especially SD or BTC because I like the way it makes my unit hang. The wife hates when it hangs down, but oh well. Eventually when your lig gains stop, you will be forced to go to tunica gains and that is where dedicated shaft work takes place - and that is a pain in the butt. This is where Monty’s angles come into play. They sound much more appealing that the RSDT hang method. I HATE that method!
— Me too! Are you hanging SO’ish angles right now. Ha why doesn’t she like your SD hanging lol?

As for hanging 100 pounds, there is a brother on here called Xenolith who claims he has hung 100 pounds from his Bib hanger. He has posted pictures of his hanger because he has modified it immensely to really help him hit higher weights. And he doesn’t even use wrap and he has a HC Bib!
— Lol another story I don’t know about ha… It would have to be manufactured for me to use it anyways. Thats just me, i’d really like to gain another 1/2” in length and be done you know.

Do you swing your weights? Bib always swung his side to side, whereas I always swung back and forth. I felt that’s where my gains mainly came from - back and froth swinging.
— Yeah I move the weight around with my hand sometimes, but only enough to where i’m still focusing on an area y’know.

Can you tell us what was so uncomfortable about the 25 pounds? Stupid question, but had you actually built yourself up to 25 pounds, or did you just move up really quickly to see how much you could hang?
— I had worked my way up with the MH1 to 25lbs, quickly admittedly but not for something as egotistical, I moved up quickly because I wanted to maintain the same pain levels, anyways, he sent me the MH2 for free even though I missed the deadline, he was giving anyone who had a MH1 a MH2 for just shipping and handling and when it got there I tried to hang where I was at and again, it was too painful to let stay for even one minute…

I also noticed he did away with the skids on the back of the MH2 which kind of shows his lack of knowledge on the hanger. The lack of skids will prohibit men from doing things like the RSDT and from comfortably doing SO hanging, or allowing the hanger to ride side to side on a piece of PVC pipe. The back skids were well thought out by Bib and Ben has put the MH2 at a disadvantage. I see his side bolts are screwed into the plastic as well, whereas Bib’s are molded/melted into the plastic. I can see MH2’s side bolts either breaking or bending under high weight. Oh well. Enough from me on the MH2 critique.
— If by skids you mean teethe thingies in the middle then yeah I was really doubtful of the effectiveness of the hanger without them, but the hanger still damages the ligaments mechanically as I described it to my surpise, no experience with it at SO but yeah I bet it’d be very painful, and haven’t a clue as to what RSDT is lol. Some sort of fulcrum SO method? You should tell him these things man, I personally don’t care having a MH1, but yeah if it can’t do all those things that bib models can then yes it would indeed be at an disadvantage. My only concern though is with heavy weight. Neither my MH1 or MH2 hangers are very good beyond 30lbs and I don’t have a job right now lol. Of course I shouldn’t hit 30lbs for five more months but still lol, anything could happen hahahaha.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.