Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Any experienced Bib hangers out there?

12

Originally Posted by kingscounty
I did the same with the cloth followed by theraband with a piece of tape and it was just a pain in the ass to get it to stay. It added more time to an already time consuming exercise. So I tried the self adhering tape and never looked back…..until hanging drove me to want to hang myself lol


I never had issues with the Thera staying put once I taped it. I’ve started hanging again after an almost 10 year hiatus. I still want my 8 inches, dammit!!!

Tried pumping and I felt it was worthless. Was hoping to get somewhere with that so I could easily grow. I love the feel of hanging and ill be experimenting with different angles now. All of my gains came from BTC, but when they stopped, they stopped.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Crazy Dave
[QUOTE=Mr. Schlong]
I’ve always started with the cotton wrap and followed up with Thera. Thera directly on my skin sucked and didn’t stay in place.
[/QUOTE

Now that is interesting….I experienced the same thing. They say thicker is better for theraband, perhaps for long life, but to pull a strip of that shit around your dick while flaccid and get it to stay to me is like flying or levitating, amusing in thought, but not possible. Had I not adjusted this thing enough to be comfy bare back, I would try your approach. Good advice I think for some of us.


Not only would it not stay in place, but it would cause my dick to sweat and it never stayed in place. I’ve always used some form of cloth under wrap. My favorite was a chamois.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Bizzledizzle

It worked okay for a set or two, and then I was back to the same edema around the circ. scar/foreskin area. I accidentally left my hanger in a hotel room in Vegas a week ago. I think I’m done. I made it to 7 3/8 inches BPEL. I’m okay with that. My wife (who is 5 foot 8 inches tall) says I hit her cervix in numerous positions, so I guess there’s really no sense in me pushing any further for length for any other reason than my ego. I may work on girth a little more down the road (at 5.25 MSEG right now), but I’m not sure.

What was your starting length and how long have you been hanging?


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
I never had issues with the Thera staying put once I taped it. I’ve started hanging again after an almost 10 year hiatus. I still want my 8 inches, dammit!!!

Tried pumping and I felt it was worthless. Was hoping to get somewhere with that so I could easily grow. I love the feel of hanging and ill be experimenting with different angles now. All of my gains came from BTC, but when they stopped, they stopped.


So all or most of your length gains came from hanging?

I have the same thing happen every time, I’ll hang for about two months and I start to loose it mentally and stop. I’ve gotten all my girth gains from pumping and some length gains too. Have they cemented? That’s another question however….

Originally Posted by kingscounty
So all or most of your length gains came from hanging?

I have the same thing happen every time, I’ll hang for about two months and I start to loose it mentally and stop. I’ve gotten all my girth gains from pumping and some length gains too. Have they cemented? That’s another question however….


Yep, all my gains came from hanging. In fact, my major gains came from total ignorance. I had a homemade hanger which I thought was like a Bib, until I actually bought one and realized how far off I was. I knew nothing about fatigue or wrapping or anything. I hung a full water jug for 20 minute sets, 4-6 hours a day. A majority of my forth came from hanging too. Then I started clamping.

In my time off, the most I’ve lost was .25”, which cost me a back rather easily and quickly - I can live with that. Girth is harder for me to keep.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

4-6 hours a day is serious dedication, good for you. I can’t get past being tied down that long it drives me nuts. I’m thinking about incorporating 2-4 sets a day with my routine

I used to do….
Hot wrap before each set
Clamp 5-10 mins
20 mins hanging x3
Clamp again
20 mins hanging x3
Every other day one either air or bathmate session 20 mins

I had small gains after six weeks each time I did this routine and every time I’d air pumped after I would hit about 7 1/4 in the tube which is longer then normal. The old tube measurements where off I’m curious what I would hit in my new tube.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
4-6 hours a day is serious dedication, good for you. I can’t get past being tied down that long it drives me nuts. I’m thinking about incorporating 2-4 sets a day with my routine

I used to do….
Hot wrap before each set
Clamp 5-10 mins
20 mins hanging x3
Clamp again
20 mins hanging x3
Every other day one either air or bathmate session 20 mins

I had small gains after six weeks each time I did this routine and every time I’d air pumped after I would hit about 7 1/4 in the tube which is longer then normal. The old tube measurements where off I’m curious what I would hit in my new tube.


I worked from home and was tied to my desk by a phone cord, so I literally had nothing better to do than hang my cock lol.

I really found no benefit from pumping. If I went too high in pressure, I’d lose EQ and get fluid buildup. I never had the great experience others spoke of, like a longer, fuller flaccid. At the end of the day, hanging has always been my go to and most preferred method. I love the way hanging feels - you just can’t get that awesome log pull sensation from pumping.

The only thing I liked about pumping was the inflated length and girth in the tube if I pumped it up to like 10 and felt like my cock was going to explode. It looked like my ideal size I’ve always dreamed of.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
What was your starting length and how long have you been hanging?

My starting length was 6 5/8 inches. Technically I have been hanging for a year, but I had a couple setbacks. I would say 8 months of actual hanging time, maybe less. Honestly, I think all of my gains came in the first 4-5 months. I think with a 10/10 erection, I might could hit 7.5 inches BPEL, but I’ve been having issues in that department. Not becuase of the hanging though. I need to get some things squared away with my testosterone replacement therapy.

-BD

Originally Posted by Bizzledizzle
My starting length was 6 5/8 inches. Technically I have been hanging for a year, but I had a couple setbacks. I would say 8 months of actual hanging time, maybe less. Honestly, I think all of my gains came in the first 4-5 months. I think with a 10/10 erection, I might could hit 7.5 inches BPEL, but I’ve been having issues in that department. Not becuase of the hanging though. I need to get some things squared away with my testosterone replacement therapy.

-BD


Test or lack thereof is a bitch. Men don’t realize the role it plays in our EQ and size. I read an article years ago about how it can lead to loss of size in our penis.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by Mr. Schlong
Test or lack thereof is a bitch. Men don’t realize the role it plays in our EQ and size. I read an article years ago about how it can lead to loss of size in our penis.

For sure. I’m still trying to figure out my issue. I think mine may be dopaminergic because I have a test level of around 1000, and I’ve tried out my E2 (estradiol) levels all over the range and still have minimal to no libido at times with a less than galvanized erectile response. It’s like my eyes recognize sexy women, etcetera, but my brain is minimally interested so it doesn’t initiate a profound response. But, I’ll have rare moments (I mean like once every couple of months) where everything works amazingly, and then like a snowflake hitting warm pavement, it’s gone. Very frustrating.

-BD

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 PM.