Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Penis extender? ?

Do you mind if I asked for a picture or a video to see exactly what you mean, I would be so grateful and if you need pictures of my extender let me know… p.s thanks for all your advice too

Originally Posted by mc_rolla
Do you mind if I asked for a picture or a video to see exactly what you mean, I would be so grateful and if you need pictures of my extender let me know… p.s thanks for all your advice too

mc_rolla

I cannot find a pic that shows exactly what I have been trying to explain but the following sizegenics manual shows most of the steps.

http://www.slideshare.net/mwwiener/…der-user-manual

Will try to explain it in more detail. Your extender will have springs on each side. If you place the base on a table with the extender vertical and push down on the fitted head piece (cradle) you will see the springs compress and the notches disappear inside the spring holder.

Now your penis inside the extender after fitting the wrap you use behind the head with the noose or strap fitting loosely over the wrap.

Set the screws so the extender is as short as it can be.

Use the palm of one hand to push the cradle towards your body. With you sitting down. this action will be similar to when you had the extender on the table. Push hard enough so all the notches disappear. Now while the springs are compressed with the other hand pull your penis head forward through the noose stretching it as much as possible. While doing this use the fingers of the hand pushing the cradle down to tighten the noose. Once the noose is tight you can let go.

You will find the tension will not be that great but should be sufficient that when you turn the screws (a bit one each side at a time) you should be able to get the extender to the first notch. With more practice you will find this easier.

Austfred

So loosening the screws inside the cradle will add tension?

I also want to make a velcro thing to strap my penis in with, I looked on the PE website, they explain by typing and I need a video or pictures or something and I can’t find anything anywhere as I feel the velcro attachment would be a whole lot better

Originally Posted by mc_rolla
So loosening the screws inside the cradle will add tension?

Turning the screws at the base so that they travel towards the springs adds tension. Austfred is just saying to screw them towards the base as far as they will go before you put the extender on. Once it’s on screw them towards the springs to add tension.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Turning the screws at the base so that they travel towards the springs adds tension. Austfred is just saying to screw them towards the base as far as they will go before you put the extender on. Once it’s on screw them towards the springs to add tension.

mc_rolla,

That is right. It is in the manual I sent you the link for.

I have seen other extenders cradle has a gap where you put the rubber band in at approx 2 inch where as mine is about 1/2 inch so I cannot put my penis in and tighten, I have to put it in then have to find the hole to then tighten it up… is this a real issue?

Originally Posted by mc_rolla
I have seen other extenders cradle has a gap where you put the rubber band in at approx 2 inch where as mine is about 1/2 inch so I cannot put my penis in and tighten, I have to put it in then have to find the hole to then tighten it up… is this a real issue?

Some have a cradle that can use a strap or a noose. Some even take two straps. Yours looks like a noose only version. Perhaps you could post a pic. Anyway it is not a real issue other than you need one that takes a strap to do the DIY velcro mod. On the other hand you should be able to buy a replacement head piece on ali express for a few $ that will fit your extender and take a strap.

DIY Velcro strap

Originally Posted by mc_rolla
I also want to make a velcro thing to strap my penis in with, I looked on the PE website, they explain by typing and I need a video or pictures or something and I can’t find anything anywhere as I feel the velcro attachment would be a whole lot better

Try this one. You will need to register to see the pics.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…-strap-j1l.html

Austfred

Is it possible to put the extender on too tight?

Originally Posted by mc_rolla
Is it possible to put the extender on too tight?

Too much tension or having the attachment too tight?

Attachment too tight

Also I need more bars (the really tiny ones) do they all fit the same for every extender?

Originally Posted by mc_rolla
Is it possible to put the extender on too tight?

Possibly. Only put in on tight enough to stop slipping. Putting it on tighter than that only causes pain

To get extra rods I found the cheapest way was to buy another cheap extender (on aliexpress) and you have spare parts in case anything breaks.

Thanks austfred… when I spoke about I don’t know if it’s stretching my penis, well it must of been because I have outgrown the bars and my penis has got too big for it

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 PM.