Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is penis size too big & counterproductive?

Personally, I’d hang up the towel at 8.5x6 max. But then again that’s just me


(dd/mm/yyyy) 10/05/2013 BPEL 15cm (5.9 inches) ...22/11/2013 BPEL 19.5cm (7.68 inches)... 29/11/2014 BPEL 20.6cm (8.11 inches)

Short Term: 8 BPEL Long term: 8 NBPEL Long Long Term: 9 NBPEL

Hanging progress.......... Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.

Originally Posted by aggolb
Personally, I’d hang up the towel at 8.5x6 max. But then again that’s just me

Most of us.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
I think 100% of her limits are when she gives birth. There are no cocks that big anyway!
Without going into detail, my only experience was with a very petite lady as well she was more than one foot shorter than me and had a very tiny pussy and an ultra tight vag.
My cock is 9”x 7” and we had amazing vaginal and oral sex where I successfully, stretched out her vag to the max with only 1/3 of my length, was all I could fit in her, making her complain that my cock shaft was pressing hard against her clit while my glans would hit little cervix repeatedly and give her multiple orgasms within minutes!
I would constantly ask her if I was hurting her and if she wanted me to stop but she would always assure me that I wasn’t and she’d be letting me know if I was and that I should keep fucking her until she told me to stop. So I just kept her pinned down with my cock exactly the way that she had instructed me.

She also, had a very little mouth that we spent a lot of time together successfully, stuffing it completely full of cock stretching her jaws to the limit making her teeth dig into my shaft. She complained that she could barely get my dick in her mouth! She successfully took it all the way down her throat too, But it made her gag and made me thrust uncontrollably so that my balls slapped of her cheeks and chin! She had to keep coming back up for air. This would keep happening but she could do it for as long as she felt like it or until it made me ejaculate. It was a big contest to see who will win and we both could not have enjoyed it more. It was like playing, and we had a lot of fun!

There were some issues but nothing that could not be worked around. I didn’t mind if she wanted me to stop and just masturbate together. Or stop altogether and do it another time. I am good at edging and have been able to masturbate for 8 hours and not ejaculate. Blowing my load isn’t that important.

I don’t think having a big penis can be counterproductive unless you are an asshole who purposely tries to hurt girls with it.

The main thing is, I think anyway, is to listen to the girl and do exactly what she wants you do do and the rest will just fall into place. It worked for me.

The way I see it, if she wants to let me give my cock to her, I will and if she wants me to stop giving it to her, I’ll stop. 50%, 80%, 100%, I couldn’t care less, if she’s enjoying it!

I don’t lose anything when I get to stuff my fat cock into a super tight pussy because I can’t lose unless she says no.

Very nice story Sir ;)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Okay, a lot of good opinions out there on this subject. For what it’s worth, here is my 2 cents. First, my cock is currently 6.5 x 4.5, bone-pressed. Much smaller than many posters on this forum, and I suspect the same or bigger than a lot of non-posters, as well as much of the general public. I’ve been with a lot of women and I consider myself pretty talented in the bedroom. My current girlfriend repeatedly tells me that I’m the best she’s ever been with, and she has said this over and over again despite being very frank about other aspects of my character—I could dress better, I’m too skinny, etc. One day she looked at my laptop while I was away and saw that I was doing penis enlargement. Being the very open person that she is, we had an interesting conversation about it when I got home. It was actually kind-of fun/turn-on for me, as it helped fuel a weird sexual fetish I have about penis size (which I’m sure most Thunders members have as well). Of course she started out saying things like, ‘you should really know that size doesn’t matter’. My response was, ‘that’s bullshit, you know that bigger is better’. She said, no I couldn’t be more serious with you—I’ve been with men of all sizes and you’re honestly the best I’ve ever had. She then proceeded to list the names of guys that were both smaller and bigger than me—it was kind-of a weird conversation, in a fun way. I asked her why sex with me was so good and she said it’s because I could make her come really hard, and that I connected with her in a way that most other boyfriends couldn’t do. I asked her if she really didn’t care about size and she frankly said that too small was a problem, and that gigantically big could be really fun—as more of a freaky, visual kind-of thing. She then turned to me and said: ‘but please don’t make it too big, I’m serious, if you did you couldn’t pound me the way that you currently do, balls deep in missionary position with my legs wrapped back by my head (she’s a yoga instructor) in a very primal way’. She said she could never do that with the really big guys and if she did, it hurt, and even though there was a pain/pleasure thing, it wasn’t nearly as good as the way a more average or slightly bigger penis would feel. She also said we couldn’t have nearly as much sex because she’d be too sore. Finally, she said that if I really wanted to improve myself for her, I should just do more push-ups, because being built with big muscles would be so much more of a turn on.

Okay, just a few quick clarifications. I don’t think I’m good in bed because I can jack-hammer a girl—pretty much anyone can do that. I’m good because I understand the relationship between intimacy and rawness, where the clit is located and how to stimulate it, and because I’m not afraid to have open/frank conversations about sexuality. The brain is the biggest sexual organ.

So do I believe my girlfriend’s statement that size isn’t the end-all, or do I think she’s saying this to make me feel better? Honestly, a little of both. I do firmly believe that we currently have great sex and neither one of us is inadequate. However, despite what she says, I also feel that having a bigger dick wouldn’t hurt at all—especially in the girth department. Finally, I think that everything related to this topic posted at Thunders Place should be taken with a grain of salt. Consider the authors—all of us, we’re a bunch of men obsessed with getting bigger penises. This is not a characteristic group of the general population and therefore, the opinions are significantly biased. To us, getting a bigger penis is extremely important—why else would we dedicate endless hours to PE exercise? Let me be clear: to everyone else, a really big penis is NOT that important. You don’t read about it in the newspaper, see it on billboards, or on TV; it is a fringe topic that most of society doesn’t care about. To be sure, if it was more important there would be a lot more attention given to it because there would be money to be made—after all, we do live in a capitalistic society. But the reality is that toothpaste advertising probably draws more dollars than PE. However, because the fact does enter women’s minds on occasion (i.e. my girlfriend said it was fun to play with the couple of really big dicks that she’s been with) it is very easy for hyper-sensitive men to blow it out of proportion and feel that penis size is a make or break deal for women sexually. Quite frankly, this is a false reality that is only real in our heads.

To put it another way, I like big tits. I think big tits are really fun to play with, squeeze, titty fuck, etc. Does this mean that I desperately wish every girl I was with had big tits? Or that I will never be truly satisfied by a woman if she doesn’t have big tits? Of course not. In fact, my current girlfriend has relatively small breasts, and the girlfriend before that had really big ones. Interestingly enough, the sex with my current girlfriend is better than the previous one—how weird is that? It’s because good sex is a complex entity with many nuances and characteristics. To focus on one thing only (i.e. penis size) is to do a disservice to everything else that makes sex really good. Furthermore, to think that sex will be amazing by ONLY getting a big dick is simply ridiculous. I think it’s very important to be mindful of this.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. I still want a bigger dick so I’m doing lots of PE. I took a multi-year break, but now I’m about a month into a really solid routine again, so hopefully I’ll grow. Still, I personally have no need/desire to be 8x6, a bit bigger than average is all that I want.


Last edited by xscreamj : 11-17-2013 at .

Originally Posted by xscreamj
Okay, a lot of good opinions out there on this subject. For what it’s worth, here is my 2 cents. First, my cock is currently 6.5 x 4.5, bone-pressed. Much smaller than many posters on this forum, and I suspect the same or bigger than a lot of non-posters, as well as much of the general public. I’ve been with a lot of women and I consider myself pretty talented in the bedroom. My current girlfriend repeatedly tells me that I’m the best she’s ever been with, and she has said this over and over again despite being very frank about other aspects of my character—I could dress better, I’m too skinny, etc. One day she looked at my laptop while I was away and saw that I was doing penis enlargement. Being the very open person that she is, we had an interesting conversation about it when I got home. It was actually kind-of fun/turn-on for me, as it helped fuel a weird sexual fetish I have about penis size (which I’m sure most Thunders members have as well). Of course she started out saying things like, ‘you should really know that size doesn’t matter’. My response was, ‘that’s bullshit, you know that bigger is better’. She said, no I couldn’t be more serious with you—I’ve been with men of all sizes and you’re honestly the best I’ve ever had. She then proceeded to list the names of guys that were both smaller and bigger than me—it was kind-of a weird conversation, in a fun way. I asked her why sex with me was so good and she said it’s because I could make her come really hard, and that I connected with her in a way that most other boyfriends couldn’t do. I asked her if she really didn’t care about size and she frankly said that too small was a problem, and that gigantically big could be really fun—as more of a freaky, visual kind-of thing. She then turned to me and said: ‘but please don’t make it too big, I’m serious, if you did you couldn’t pound me the way that you currently do, balls deep in missionary position with my legs wrapped back by my head (she’s a yoga instructor) in a very primal way’. She said she could never do that with the really big guys and if she did, it hurt, and even though there was a pain/pleasure thing, it wasn’t nearly as good as the way a more average or slightly bigger penis would feel. She also said we couldn’t have nearly as much sex because she’d be too sore. Finally, she said that if I really wanted to improve myself for her, I should just do more push-ups, because being built with big muscles would be so much more of a turn on.

Okay, just a few quick clarifications. I don’t think I’m good in bed because I can jack-hammer a girl—pretty much anyone can do that. I’m good because I understand the relationship between intimacy and rawness, where the clit is located and how to stimulate it, and because I’m not afraid to have open/frank conversations about sexuality. The brain is the biggest sexual organ.

So do I believe my girlfriend’s statement that size isn’t the end-all, or do I think she’s saying this to make me feel better? Honestly, a little of both. I do firmly believe that we currently have great sex and neither one of us is inadequate. However, despite what she says, I also feel that having a bigger dick wouldn’t hurt at all—especially in the girth department. Finally, I think that everything related to this topic posted at Thunders Place should be taken with a grain of salt. Consider the authors—all of us, we’re a bunch of men obsessed with getting bigger penises. This is not a characteristic group of the general population and therefore, the opinions are significantly biased. To us, getting a bigger penis is extremely important—why else would we dedicate endless hours to PE exercise? Let me be clear: to everyone else, a really big penis is NOT that important. You don’t read about it in the newspaper, see it on billboards, or on TV; it is a fringe topic that most of society doesn’t care about. To be sure, if it was more important there would be a lot more attention given to it because there would be money to be made—after all, we do live in a capitalistic society. But the reality is that toothpaste advertising probably draws more dollars than PE. However, because the fact does enter women’s minds on occasion (i.e. my girlfriend said it was fun to play with the couple of really big dicks that she’s been with) it is very easy for hyper-sensitive men to blow it out of proportion and feel that penis size is a make or break deal for women sexually. Quite frankly, this is a false reality that is only real in our heads.

To put it another way, I like big tits. I think big tits are really fun to play with, squeeze, titty fuck, etc. Does this mean that I desperately wish every girl I was with had big tits? Or that I will never be truly satisfied by a woman if she doesn’t have big tits? Of course not. In fact, my current girlfriend has relatively small breasts, and the girlfriend before that had really big ones. Interestingly enough, the sex with my current girlfriend is better than the previous one—how weird is that? It’s because good sex is a complex entity with many nuances and characteristics. To focus on one thing only (i.e. penis size) is to do a disservice to everything else that makes sex really good. Furthermore, to think that sex will be amazing by ONLY getting a big dick is simply ridiculous. I think it’s very important to be mindful of this.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. I still want a bigger dick so I’m doing lots of PE. I took a multi-year break, but now I’m about a month into a really solid routine again, so hopefully I’ll grow. Still, I personally have no need/desire to be 8x6, a bit bigger than average is all that I want.

Agree with your statement. And btw I also love big boobs but that is not all that matters in a relationship. My ex girlfriend had tiny breasts but my current girlfriend has a 36C cup soon to be D because they are growing because of I dont know.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Guys, when quoting long posts, please quote just the first few lines, so people can understand what you are commenting. This way

Originally Posted by xscreamj
Okay, a lot of good opinions out there on this subject. For what it’s worth, here is my 2 cents. First, my cock is currently 6.5 x 4.5…….

Originally Posted by charlie dog
7inchesSoft — I get your point. You described how it is for you to be very large and working with a gal with a very tiny pussy, quite well. I get it. You have a very large member, and of course if you get around you are apt to run into smaller than average woman, and you will need to figure out how to make it work with her. It could be a wonderful sexual experience.

Take that same gal you spoke of, and now let her be open and honest with you, and have her tell you that if she could have her wish come true without being judged, how big would she have preferred? I’m not saying sex with you wasn’t great, but that if she had a choice.

It seems to me that when a girl is complaining about your shaft pressing hard against her clit, and that you felt you needed to keep asking her if it hurt too much, or if you had to stop penetration all together and masturbate together, your penis is counterproductive. Again, I’m not saying sex wasn’t great with her and you. You worked things out together, and that’s all cool.

Pressing her clit wasn’t actually a complaint (I was joking), she was more or less making it known that it was actually happening, not that is was a problem for her at all, but the fact that is was new to her and she liked it very much. She wasn’t complaining at all. She was ‘complaining’ or actually stating, that she wasn’t used to it. My thickness was giving her continuous clitoral stimulation, A big plus for her! ;)

I didn’t mind at all asking her if I was hurting her. She didn’t mind either.
What I was getting at was she had to assure me that it was not necessary because I was doing her right and if I wasn’t, she’d let me know. She wanted me to stop worrying about it and relax.
She was teaching me how to do it. She said that I did her right.I had no previous experience nor any since.

I didn’t mind switching up or taking breaks. She didn’t mind either. Actually, she was very happy that I could give it to her for as long as she could take it without blowing my load too soon. She said it was another big plus for her and made it known that she was very satisfied. She was being very truthful and wouldn’t lie to me. I liked being able to give it to her for hours at a time too. It was like I had died and gone to heaven!

She was very happy my size and she told me so. She liked the fact that with my larger size was able to enjoy a simultaneous clit and vag total workout and she was very impressed that I could do that to her for extended periods of time. She found that her experience with my large size was very ’ fulfilling ” and it made me very happy to know that!

I’m sorry ” charlie dog “, but you are wrong! In this case, my penis definitely was not counterproductive. ;)

This was a classic case of: ” Bigger is definitely Better!!! ” :D


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
Pressing her clit wasn’t actually a complaint (I was joking), she was more or less making it known that it was actually happening, not that is was a problem for her at all, but the fact that is was new to her and she liked it very much. She wasn’t complaining at all. She was ‘complaining’ or actually stating, that she wasn’t used to it. My thickness was giving her continuous clitoral stimulation, A big plus for her! ;)

Ok. I couldn’t tell you were joking. My experience is actually similar to yours, except that my girl did make grimaces & sounds that she was not prepared for my size. However, I was very gentle, and as she learned to trust me, she was able to relax and not worry that I would rush, and hurt her. After a few times she has become even more trusting. The last time we had sex was actually so awesome, and she trusted me implicitly!! I think it will actually even get better the next few times. So, all I’m saying is that I don’t think that it’s my size that is making it better. I think as you said, I believe, the mind is the biggest sexual organ. That’s what made it so awesome! Not the size of my penis. I think that if my penis was smaller, meaning more average, that it would have been just as amazing, except that we wouldn’t have been dealing with figuring out how she would accommodate me. That’s all. The beauty is that I can be larger and still have amazing sex with someone smaller. I sure hope I’m making sense. Is that what you meant also, or did you mean that last part you wrote that you think “bigger is better?”

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
My cock is 9”x 7” and we had amazing vaginal and oral sex…

I have a hard time believing some petite female could fit a 7” girth into her mouth.


Start: April 2012 BPEL 5¼" x EG 4¾"----> July 2012 BPEL 5¾" x EG 4⅞"

First goal: 6"x5"

Long Term Goal: 8"x5¾"

Originally Posted by charlie dog
Ok. I couldn’t tell you were joking. My experience is actually similar to yours, except that my girl did make grimaces & sounds that she was not prepared for my size. However, I was very gentle, and as she learned to trust me, she was able to relax and not worry that I would rush, and hurt her. After a few times she has become even more trusting. The last time we had sex was actually so awesome, and she trusted me implicitly!! I think it will actually even get better the next few times. So, all I’m saying is that I don’t think that it’s my size that is making it better. I think as you said, I believe, the mind is the biggest sexual organ. That’s what made it so awesome! Not the size of my penis. I think that if my penis was smaller, meaning more average, that it would have been just as amazing, except that we wouldn’t have been dealing with figuring out how she would accommodate me. That’s all. The beauty is that I can be larger and still have amazing sex with someone smaller. I sure hope I’m making sense. Is that what you meant also, or did you mean that last part you wrote that you think “bigger is better?”

It doesn’t matter. None of it matters The reason for that is it is the way we were made. Any vag is able to take any penis. and that is the way that it is otherwise, none of it would have worked. It doesn’t matter if she made faces or sounds or gasps for air or whatever. All girls have all kinds of reactions and it would be boring if they didn’t.
They can accommodate any size because they can. We never made the rules. God did! God also made woman for our company and pleasure. That is abused far too much.
I think a very important rule of Gods is do not abuse a woman. I think it comes naturally when you have a large size and a very tiny lady to be very gentle and careful not to hurt her. Yet, still, even with the drastic size difference, the two are totally compatible for sex, as it should be, as it is, as God made it to be. As long as you are gentle and don’t hurt her, it works!

Bigger is better because it is more satisfying than smaller because her vag gets completely filled and hits all her sweet spots and more of them at a time than smaller and her clit gets constant stimulation which would not be possible with smaller.
So like they say… ” Bigger is Better!!! ” It was n my case anyway because that is what she made a very strong point of telling me! And I believe it because there’s no way it would have felt as good if I had a small dick. It would not have been as tight and hot with a small dick. It would be like me having sex with a girl with a huge loose vag that I could loose a football in. I would shove my cock in balls deep and neither of us would even know that it happened!

I, myself think bigger is better for the reason that I don’t have anything else ..it’s all I’ve got!

If I don’t think that way, what am I going to think? ” Oh dammit, this sucks having such a large penis!! If only I had a small dick! How could I make it smaller?”

or ” Oh no! Not another day with this big cock! If I could only make this big, fat cock shorter by a few inches and lose a lot of girth!!”

or how about ” F%# I hate having such a big, fat cock all the time, why couldn’t I have been born with a small dick? ”

I don’t think I want to think like that. Nope, I don’t want to be wondering if I’ll ever have any pussy ever again in my life and be doing it thinking that my cock is ” too big & counterproductive ” and wishing that it was smaller!
I love my big cock. My big cock is fine with me even if it’s the only thing I’ve got! It may be all I’ve got but at least it’s a lot of fun to play with! And It’s a lot to play with :)

I think “Bigger is Better” because bigger is better!


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by donttazemebro
I have a hard time believing some petite female could fit a 7” girth into her mouth.

It’s even harder to believe when it’s happening! It really something to see and feel when you are the guy attached to it looking down at her!

I just wish that I could do it again. :)


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Originally Posted by donttazemebro
I have a hard time believing some petite female could fit a 7” girth into her mouth.

That certainly wouldn’t be the norm.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by 7inchesSoft
I love my big cock. My big cock is fine with me even if it’s the only thing I’ve got! It may be all I’ve got but at least it’s a lot of fun to play with! And It’s a lot to play with :)

I think “Bigger is Better” because bigger is better!

Haha, I like your way of thinking ;)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

I thought about this thread when I read this post from a chick on “female” forum I frequent from time to time. The thread was started by a man who asked if well endowed guys felt they had more confidence. He himself was average. Here’s what she wrote:

“I’ve been thinking about something lately. The guy I’m fucking now has a large dick in my eyes. It’s 18 cm long and very thick. The thickness is perfect, I love that, but it’s way too long. In certain positions, he bottoms me out, and I can promise you that I’m moaning, BUT I DO SO OUT OF PAIN. The best sex I ever had was with a guy with a completely average penis. I would guess around 15 cm and pretty thick. It hits perfectly inside me and I never had better sex or moaned more. So, length is not important as long as it’s not shorter than the average. A penis that’s shorter than average and thin is not nice. What’s most important is thickness.

Regarding confidence, the guy with the large dick has too much confidence in bed. He thought I was moaning because I was enjoying it, but he turned himself down a few notches when I told him it was out of pain. The average guy did not have very much confidence until I told him he was fantastic.”

Now, the 15 cm dick is probably not quite average anyway, since it’s rather thick. And we don’t know how long this 18 cm dick really is. It doesn’t matter.

What matters is that most girls do not enjoy being bottomed out and personally, one of the enjoyments in sex for me is to be able to go balls deep. If you can control yourself, extra length should not be a problem, but for me, I don’t see the purpose.

Posts like this are plentiful on this forum and consensus by far is this: “Average length and “adequate” thickness is preferred”. What the preferred girth is, I don’t know, but there’s been a few girls complaining about too much there as well. :)

Here’s what another chick wrote, after first writing a long discourse about the true average and how rare a 20 cm penis is:

“My boyfriend is barely 17 cm long, but thick. In some positions he bottoms me out. That’s uncomfortable for me. 1-2 cm shorter would not made any difference at all, but there’s no way I would have wanted him thinner.

The only cool thing with XL-dicks is the visual. But that has a limited value anyway”.

I’m curious what forum that excerpt is from?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.