Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is penis size too big & counterproductive?

Oh, and I just thought about something else. I was using BPEL measurements. My NBPEL is around 7.7” at 100% EQ. So at 5-7 EQ, maybe my NBPEL was closer to 6.5”.

When studies talk about average penis size, are they using NBPEL or BPEL measurements? I believe they are BPEL, but I’m not 100% sure about that.

Someone else chime in because the more I think about it, the more confused I’m getting about the whole thing :)

Originally Posted by charlie dog
Oh, and I just thought about something else. I was using BPEL measurements. My NBPEL is around 7.7” at 100% EQ. So at 5-7 EQ, maybe my NBPEL was closer to 6.5”.

When studies talk about average penis size, are they using NBPEL or BPEL measurements? I believe they are BPEL, but I’m not 100% sure about that.

Someone else chime in because the more I think about it, the more confused I’m getting about the whole thing :)

They are BP bro.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Thanks Tenbris.

Next time I see her I will ask her more specific questions to get the answer to this riddle.

I haven’t got anal in a long time only pre PE but I’m not a big fan anyway. Most women I’ve been with over the years are tight and hard to get into at first but after a few months they seem to grow more accommodating. I’ve made it hard for women to walk the next day but they always want more, so yeah big is good. I’m sure there is a point that too big isn’t good but I never hit that point. I don’t really actively PE any more just some maintenance so I never will hit the too big mark. I think if you can get to between 7-8 inches you will pretty much thrill every girl you meet, anything more and it’s all for our own ego’s.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

When it cannot fit in the hole!


Just Saying.

Example: Too Big Counterproductive

Originally Posted by MrsRobinson
When it cannot fit in the hole!

Here’s the latest sexual experience I had with a 5’ petite 110 lb spinner. We had amazing chemistry, and took our time with foreplay. It was so nice! And so we finally reach that point where I’m on top of her & pressing my head up against her vaginal lips. She’s really wet!! So I start to nudge inside her, but nothing. It pops to the side. So I try again, and slides of to the side again. I’m thinking, where the heck is the opening? So I keep trying. Well finally I find it, I’m pushing harder & harder until I slip in about an inch or so and run into a brick wall. What?! I don’t want to force it and I’m very gentle, so I move it back and forth till finally I’ve got a couple inches in her. She starts to show that “it hurts” face, but tells me, “don’t worry, just keep pushing. I’ll be fine!” I’m thinking I’m going to tear this girl apart. So now I’m about 4 inches inside, & it’s feeling pretty good, but I want to be inside all the way, right? After 15-20 minutes she starts to give in to my size, and although tight, I can get about 7” inside her. It turned out to be a awesome experience, but I was never able to go balls deep.

We had sex a few more times, and the same exact thing happened. If we’re to have sex, first off, there is no quickie, & secondly, I need to make it 15+ minutes before I can get inside about 80-90%. I suppose in time she may be able to take it all in, but maybe not. I’ve never run into this before. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

My point here is that this is a case that I’m Too Big & it’s Counterproductive. On the flip side, she did have powerful orgasm & the bed was wet as hell. There was so much wetness I think she may have squirted. Even so, I would have been much better off around 6”, maybe 7” max.

Charlie Dog, what are your current measurements? Why don’t you update your stats?


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Well, when you notice that your girl reacts negatively, and when the sex isn’t right, and when she’s fighting against pain and not feeling the pleasure that it used to be during sex.. then you are to big!

I have had sex with a lot of girls to womans.. young to elder.. but my gf I have now is the only one in my life that is really enjoying my size fully. Best sex ever! So intense orgasms and squirts she has and it’s a beauty.


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by restored91
Charlie Dog, what are your current measurements? Why don’t you update your stats?

Exactly. We need those stats. What if you are big heeh.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by mr.lover
Well, when you notice that your girl reacts negatively, and when the sex isn’t right, and when she’s fighting against pain and not feeling the pleasure that it used to be during sex.. then you are to big!

I have had sex with a lot of girls to womans.. young to elder.. but my gf I have now is the only one in my life that is really enjoying my size fully. Best sex ever! So intense orgasms and squirts she has and it’s a beauty.

Agree. There is problems with techniques too because some people dont know how to have sex and mess up haha. Sometimes people can hurt the partner because they dont know how to move carefully around.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by Tenbris
Agree. There is problems with techniques too because some people dont know how to have sex and mess up haha. Sometimes people can hurt the partner bcause they dont know how to move carefully around.

Axact tenbris! Actually size doesn’t matter to give womans intense orgasm so she’s screaming out loud and shaking when she comes..
When you learn how the famale body works and learn how she works and needs emotionaly. It’s like a new level opens for you and her..


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

When is penis size to big & counterproductive?

When it wont get hard .

Originally Posted by mr.lover
Axact tenbris! Actually size doesn’t matter to give womans intense orgasm so she’s screaming out loud and shaking when she comes..
When you learn how the famale body works and learn how she works and needs emotionaly. It’s like a new level opens for you and her..

Yeah just like that :) .


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
When it wont get hard .

The name given to that is penile death hahaha.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

When it wont get hard .

Originally Posted by Tenbris

The name given to that is penile death hahaha.

Not that funny. :(


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.