Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When Growth Occurs

Re: Science of Sex book

The current edition for The Science of Sex is version 1121. For Advanced Enlargement, it’s version 99. If you’ve bought them in the past, be sure to write to Dr. Pezzi (www.sexualtips.net) for your free upgrades to the latest editions. He’s got more info, as always, and thanks to that, I’ve achieved true penile growth (longer AND thicker). Sex is now more pleasurable, probably because of the tighter fit in my girlfriend’s vagina. She’s more orgasmic, too, but I don’t know if that is psychological or physical, or both.

GH and IGF-1 are supposed to increase the total number of muscle cells.

I really believe you guy’s are only partially correct. I believe that the penis does experience growth during prolonged exercise. I also believe growth occurs during rest. I am beginning to experiment with prolonged days off (two to three days) of rest following an intense 1 hour work out. The tissues in the penis are torn during working out, just like a bicep muscle which after severe exercise the tissue is torn. It is during the rest period that the tissue repairs itself and growth occurs. I think that one of the mistakes we all are making is not giving the penis enough rest to grow new tissue to repair the torn tissue. Have you noticed after a great intense work out that you suffer shrinkage for at least a few hours if not longer. I believe this is the penis going into repair mode. The guy’s who are practising PE who do not allow the penis to go into this repair mode but instead continue stretching, clamping, exercising or hanging will “I believe” hamper their long term gains. When I say long term gains I am referring to years. Since PE is something you can practice your whole life why try to get 3 inches in one year? Go for 5 inches in 10 years. I am of the philosophy that having a proper functioning penis is the most important thing period. I believe strongly that not allowing the proper rest after exercise can hamper your long term gains (in years) and potentially lead you to not having a proper functioning penis if over trained and damaged. Any comments are most welcome.

“Growth” doesn’t occur during PE…plastic deformation is what is occuring. That is stretching of the connective tissues.

Growth…expansion of cells,and/or addition of cells occur afterward.

I think ideally we should use both mechanisms…I think that guys like Monty, Avocet, Peforeal and some of the other vets have a good approach that makes use of both.

You can tell those that are using both because they will have prolonged periods of enlargement without a need for deconditioning breaks.

This usually requires moderate forces for short periods, followed by prolonged light forces.

Go too heavy and you get more plastic deformation, but is quickly ended by a protective toughening reaction, for which a deconditioning break is needed to get past.

Originally Posted by quattot
I really believe you guy’s are only partially correct. I believe that the penis does experience growth during prolonged exercise. I also believe growth occurs during rest. I am beginning to experiment with prolonged days off (two to three days) of rest following an intense 1 hour work out. The tissues in the penis are torn during working out, just like a bicep muscle which after severe exercise the tissue is torn. It is during the rest period that the tissue repairs itself and growth occurs. I think that one of the mistakes we all are making is not giving the penis enough rest to grow new tissue to repair the torn tissue. Have you noticed after a great intense work out that you suffer shrinkage for at least a few hours if not longer. I believe this is the penis going into repair mode.

Thats exactly right. The only thing I would add is you might find light long duration forces in the direction of the stress (PE) will probably accelerate the gains.

Example, lets say you hang 12 lbs for 2 sets of 15 minutes…if you use one of Montys pe wts (10 oz) for the next day or so, you help prevent any loss of plastic deformation, while stimulating true cell deposition [fibrocytes]or growth (I don’t think we really know which one or both is occurring).

Originally Posted by sparkyx
“Growth” doesn’t occur during PE…plastic deformation is what is occuring. That is stretching of the connective tissues.

Growth…expansion of cells,and/or addition of cells occur afterward.

Right on Sparky, I think you are 100% correct that growth/addition of cells occurs afterward (while resting), and the stretching stimulates that growth.

To much PE can actually shrink your dick. I think the dick actually grows during the rest periods. Even if you do ads all day. But you need to take the rest breaks.

The longer the PE period the rest period should be twice as long. The dick is not exactly like the earlobe. It actually contains more structures than the earlobe.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Amen Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Damn, I made it sound like I knew what I was talking about.

Let me update those statements.they are what I BELIEVED was occurring, but it was my best guess. Still sounds pretty good 2 years later, but it’s still my best GUESS.

You mean this is an older thread?
It sounded good, but I was trying to find when you interject the rest period is when the growth happens. Even with a harsh IPR a long rest period (decon break) must follow.

I’m not one to do PE two days in a row unless it is a traction like PE like Fowfers.

Maybe I’m wrong, who knows.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole

The dick is not exactly like the earlobe.

Thanks for clearing that up. I’m sure that both my hearing and my sex life will benefit from that realization. :)


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Sparky, sounded good to me I believe the same thing. As you know, Wadzilla and I are debating over how growth occurs on another thread “Medical Verification” which you’ve contributed to, and when I found this old thread I posted to because you agreed with my thoughts. I’d like to hear the opinions of some of the other guys out there too…Magnum

Originally Posted by kingpole
To much PE can actually shrink your dick. I think the dick actually grows during the rest periods. Even if you do ads all day. But you need to take the rest breaks.
The longer the PE period the rest period should be twice as long. The dick is not exactly like the earlobe. It actually contains more structures than the earlobe.

I second that. During my 3 years of PE the less I did PE the more results I had during rest period. And in periods where I did too much of PE(e.g. hard pumping or hanging) my penis was smaller! I think that now in my 4th year I am beginning to find ‘a golden route’ in my PE. I just use my intuition now…no silly systems like (2 on one off, 3 on, two off…whatever). When I see no progress I stop…brake and start again.

Disi, thanks for your input! Do you mind sharing how much you’ve gained each year while PE’ing?

Originally Posted by disi
I second that. During my 3 years of PE the less I did PE the more results I had during rest period. And in periods where I did too much of PE(e.g. hard pumping or hanging) my penis was smaller! I think that now in my 4th year I am beginning to find ‘a golden route’ in my PE. I just use my intuition now…no silly systems like (2 on one off, 3 on, two off…whatever). When I see no progress I stop…brake and start again.


Sounds like using PIs to me. (Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!)

From the first post in that thread:

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Of all the PIs, size gain or loss is the bottom line!


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 PM.