Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What do you tell her?

Id say my NBP because thats all you have to insert anyways. Im also married so it doesnt matter. My wife knows I PE and sees me measure all the time. She knows Im right at 7.3” NBP and 8” BP. The extra .7” I get when BP is pointless if its not usable.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Let me give you all some of what I think is good advice:

If asked about your dick size in a casual, early-on in a social situation type thing, say you’re tiny, barely visible. It will get a laugh, she’ll know you’re very self-confident, and most importantly, she’ll become curious. Is he tiny, or is he really huge? She’ll think you’re likely huge, because you’re not hung up about it, and no one would jokingly admit to being tiny. If she ever actually sees it, she’ll likely comment on it like, “You’re not tiny, your enormous,” or, “If this is tiny, I’d hate to see big,” or something fun.

If asked in a serious way, like one-on-one, during some kind of heart-to-heart (but before the romance starts, as I can’t imagine that question being asked if she is going to even make out with you), then never say you’re big, just that you’ve got no complaints. Numbers aren’t meaningful to most women the way they are to guys who surf the net, press rulers to their pubic bones and measure in fractions of an inch, the way we do. To a woman, if it isn’t something ridiculous-sounding to us (10 inches, baby) it won’t sound so big to them, as most have no frame of reference. Our holy 8 x 6 won’t mean to them what it does to us. And when you actually show her your 8 x 6, she’ll thing you’re ten inches, believe me.

Just my experience. Bottom line, always come across as modest, either jokingly or seriously, to seperate yourself from all the insecure guys who brag about how big they are (and usually aren’t).

TD


Rock out with your cock out!

Originally Posted by biggerjohnson
Id say my NBP because thats all you have to insert anyways. Im also married so it doesnt matter. My wife knows I PE and sees me measure all the time. She knows Im right at 7.3” NBP and 8” BP. The extra .7” I get when BP is pointless if its not usable.

Not true, its TOTALLY USABLE! When you rock your pelvis into her when you are on top, she’s getting it ALL baby!

Originally Posted by tenaciousD
Let me give you all some of what I think is good advice:

If asked about your dick size in a casual, early-on in a social situation type thing, say you’re tiny, barely visible. It will get a laugh, she’ll know you’re very self-confident, and most importantly, she’ll become curious. Is he tiny, or is he really huge? She’ll think you’re likely huge, because you’re not hung up about it, and no one would jokingly admit to being tiny. If she ever actually sees it, she’ll likely comment on it like, “You’re not tiny, your enormous,” or, “If this is tiny, I’d hate to see big,” or something fun.

If asked in a serious way, like one-on-one, during some kind of heart-to-heart (but before the romance starts, as I can’t imagine that question being asked if she is going to even make out with you), then never say you’re big, just that you’ve got no complaints. Numbers aren’t meaningful to most women the way they are to guys who surf the net, press rulers to their pubic bones and measure in fractions of an inch, the way we do. To a woman, if it isn’t something ridiculous-sounding to us (10 inches, baby) it won’t sound so big to them, as most have no frame of reference. Our holy 8 x 6 won’t mean to them what it does to us. And when you actually show her your 8 x 6, she’ll thing you’re ten inches, believe me.

Just my experience. Bottom line, always come across as modest, either jokingly or seriously, to seperate yourself from all the insecure guys who brag about how big they are (and usually aren’t).

TD

Very good advice.

I don’t think I would tell her anything. It’s really an odd question to hear from a woman who’s actually interested in you. Maybe it would be a legit question if she were going out to buy condoms and needed to know your size.

Her: How big is your dick?

You: Why do you want to know? Are you going out to buy condoms?


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Not true, its TOTALLY USABLE! When you rock your pelvis into her when you are on top, she’s getting it ALL baby!

Assuming the average fat pad is 1” thick, youre saying you can get all that inside a woman by pressing your pelvis into her? Id have to disagree. Personally I find this to be the same with pumping using a flared cylinder. When using a ruler I measure 8” BP but inside the cylinder while pumping I only get to 7.6-7.7”. Its because the flared base doesnt press in as hard as the thin edge of a ruler would.


Jan 1st/07 - 7 14/16'' BP 4 Month Growth Comparison Pics - First Clamping pics

Feb 2009 - 8.15'' BP / 7.4'' NBP x 5.1'' EG New pics

Originally Posted by sed26
When the ladies ask you how big you are, do you tell your base-pressed or non-base-pressed erect length?

My penis is sO big, it has it’s own penis. And it’s still huge.

:) And now I’m just quoting Chuck Norris hehe


From Buono, il brutto, il cattivo. Tucco after shooting a bountyhunter : "When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk".

Never tell.

I’m a little bit bigger than most.

It realty makes there curiosity go wild to find out.

I recently had that question. I said it is like a Mini Cooper. Small but very stylish and fun to ride.

Funny, but it’s never come up! They don’t ask questions, they just enjoy the hell out of what I do with my dick and other things!

Hell, I don’t ask them how big and wide their pussy is!

But if they were crass enough to ask, I would use BP, lie a bit, and then bet them they couldn’t swallow it all, up to the root!

So what if I lose the bet! :chuckle:


Started 4/9/07: Bpel 4.438 Eg 3.750 - Fl 3.750 Fg 3.500

Now 07/08/09: Bpel 5.625 Eg 5.875 Fl 4.625 Fg 5.813....Goal: Bpel 7.500 Eg 6.500 - Fl 5.500 Fg 6.000

"PE inorder to give more Happiness & Joy to yourself AND others!" Panos *** "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.

Originally Posted by biggerjohnson
When using a ruler I measure 8” BP but inside the cylinder while pumping I only get to 7.6-7.7”. Its because the flared base doesnt press in as hard as the thin edge of a ruler would.

I’m with the, “lateral expansion causes the slighter measurement in the tube” camp on this one. As the vacum increases your dick is pulled so much laterally that you cannot realize your static, not in the pump measure. Experimenting with this notion, I pressed my tube (a very thin walled aquarium tube which is much thinner than my ruler) EXTREMELY HARD (damn near broke my tube!) into my pubic bone and still failed to realize my ruler measurement. Now I know that I was pressed down into the same spot that I measure from, but I just still could not get my bpel measure in the tube. To my way of thinking that means that lateral expansion (or something else?) is causing the discrepancy.

With that off of my chest, I’m going to say that if you’re under 7 inches that you round up to the nearest half inch and then add a half inch for good measure. I think 7 inches is about the minimum you should cop to if you’re going to answer this question.

Being a big dude, I’ve answered this one a few times. I’ve found that it’s usually brought up by a size queen who is lovingly studying my height, big hands and big feet. My answer? A sly smile. The sly smile is all you need here- it says it all.

That said, although the sly smile will definitely get the size queen into bed, I’ve never taken that route. What I prefer is to let the size queen fall by the wayside and let the mystery of my reaction sink into her cuter, less sexually forward friend who also sees her as a brash ho’ for asking this question in the first place. Chica B is invariably not just out to get hammered by dickus-maximus and has a bit more class than Size Queen Chica A who asks a guy this kind of shit.


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

I just smile.

But I feel shortchanged when I seriously answer 20cm ( 8 inches is more but I’m not going to say my cock is 20.3cm) cause guys measure from the underside, or press the shit out of their pubic bones.

So I just give it another centimeter for good measure. 21cm. There. That’s good enough. And that’s a little less than my BP

Who would ask this kind of questions ? use meters:0.018 m, or whatever. I’ve never got this question :)

Tenacious is right. I’lve tried that many times and never once did she truly believe me. Its a reverse psycology trick. Usually the guys who answers yes fast are likely to give her the impression that its not big. It’s a mind thing.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Not true, its TOTALLY USABLE! When you rock your pelvis into her when you are on top, she’s getting it ALL baby!

Yeah totally usable! I try to get my damn balls in there! Yeeehaa!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 PM.