Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The ULTIMATE summer routine?

The ULTIMATE summer routine?

Hey guys I have an interesting opportunity ahead of me this summer. I basically can maximize my PE with the perfect schedule since I work with my father and can choose my own schedule. Everything thing just seems to fit into place… I don’t have a girlfriend so no need to worry about being caught or taking up my time. Here’s what I am thinking for a summer time routine, let me know what you guys think!

Summer for me is from Mid-April - Sept. That’s around 4.5 months.

BD's Ideal Summer Routine
- Wake up at around 5:30am and do my cardio training.
- Be home by ~7am, eat breakfast.
- 8am - 10am, Various hanging sets and stretching.
- 10am - 5pm, Work (VacADS for 7 hours while at work). I can wear track pants at work, so no need to worry about being scene!
- 5pm ~ 6:30pm, Lift Weights at the gym
- 6:30pm Dinner followed by an hour or so of jelqing/pumping/clamping.
- Wear the ADS from 8:30pm - bedtime (~11:30pm)

That’s about 2 hours of stretching / hanging + 10 hours in the ADS + 1 or so hours of girth work / blood circulation work = 13 hours of effective PE per day.

Naturally there will be social nights with friends, going out to the bar… entertaining ladies ;) so everyday can’t be like this… but a lot of them can… and I have 4 solid summer months to do it!

Also, I would watch my EQ closely to prevent overtraining or injuries. I would LOVE to hit 9” BPEL if I could by the end of the summer. Any critiques / comments / concerns?


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

When I was on spring break I did 8x10 minutes of clamping per day with 5 minute breaks. 2 hours of clamp work straight I saw some impressive changes in a very short period of time.

When I have got time to kill like this I do PE and other health exercises.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by braindrain
BD's Ideal Summer Routine
- Wake up at around 5:30am and do my cardio training.
- Be home by ~7am, eat breakfast.
- 8am - 10am, Various hanging sets and stretching.
- 10am - 5pm, Work (VacADS for 7 hours while at work). I can wear track pants at work, so no need to worry about being scene!
- 5pm ~ 6:30pm, Lift Weights at the gym
- 6:30pm Dinner followed by an hour or so of jelqing/pumping/clamping.
- Wear the ADS from 8:30pm - bedtime (~11:30pm)

That’s up to 3 hours of cardio and weight training a day on only 6 hours sleep a night.

I really don’t know how hard you train right now, how physically demanding your work is, or how much sleep you generally need, but that seems like it could be really difficult to do for any significant period of time without burning out.


*You're in the right place – all the information you could ever need about PE is only a forum search away!*

Take your time, pick a simple routine you can stick to, and be consistent in your efforts. Patience is the key.

I agree with Mjolnir and I know for a fact that I personally wouldn’t be able to keep up with such schedule for more than a week. I need my 8 hours of sleep.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by Religion
When I was on spring break I did 8x10 minutes of clamping per day with 5 minute breaks. 2 hours of clamp work straight I saw some impressive changes in a very short period of time.

When I have got time to kill like this I do PE and other health exercises.

You must have tremendous discoloration, no?

Originally Posted by Mjolnir
That’s up to 3 hours of cardio and weight training a day on only 6 hours sleep a night.

I really don’t know how hard you train right now, how physically demanding your work is, or how much sleep you generally need, but that seems like it could be really difficult to do for any significant period of time without burning out.

I managed all summer last summer (minus the PE of course). Really some of the time I designated to training is in transportation to and from the gym. I can definitely function on only 6 hours of sleep tho… that must be how I am wired.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Originally Posted by braindrain
I can definitely function on only 6 hours of sleep tho… that must be how I am wired.

Just because you can function on 6 hours of sleep doesn’t mean it’s necessarily all your body requires. Hell, I can “function” on 2 hours of sleep. Sleep is as important as the actual diet and exercise part. You should really try to budget yourself some more time for it.

Originally Posted by UM1991
You must have tremendous discoloration, no?

not that I am aware of.


My name is sarcastic.

Is that Begotten, Upto7?

Originally Posted by UFGator

Just because you can function on 6 hours of sleep doesn’t mean it’s necessarily all your body requires. Hell, I can “function” on 2 hours of sleep. Sleep is as important as the actual diet and exercise part. You should really try to budget yourself some more time for it.

True… I will try to get more sleep, it is hard since I have insomnia at the moment haha. But yes I agree.. it is more healthy to get 8 hours.


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

My ideal routine would look something like this as well. I would add bed fowfers before I go to sleep and in the morning if there is time.

If girth work is excluding breaks I would split it into two, 3x10 minutes clamping in one session and 10-15 minutes of jelqing in another. Perhaps add another session of 3x10 clamping once you get more conditioned.

Wow, I have to congratulate you on your gains. I recently took up PE again and if I could gain just half of what you have…that would be crazy for me personally. Truly motivational!

Originally Posted by Pushin It

Wow, I have to congratulate you on your gains. I recently took up PE again and if I could gain just half of what you have…that would be crazy for me personally. Truly motivational!

Thanks man!


Start (Aug.05): 6.6 BPEL x 4.375" EG

Now (Feb.2011): 8.6" BPEL x 6.0" EG...

Gains: 2.0" EL x 1.625" EG Way more than doubled my erect volume! PE for life. Anything is possible!

Originally Posted by marinera
Is that Begotten, Upto7?


Correct. :)

Originally Posted by UFGator
Just because you can function on 6 hours of sleep doesn’t mean it’s necessarily all your body requires. Hell, I can “function” on 2 hours of sleep. Sleep is as important as the actual diet and exercise part. You should really try to budget yourself some more time for it.


This. Nutrition, exercise and sleep are all extremely important. Just because 6 hours is enough to function properly doesn’t mean it’s optimal or healthy.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

I can vouch for the need for sleep. Some nights in the navy I was lucky to get just four hours of sleep a night which is perfectly fine once in a while but neuroscientists and sleep specialists agree that you begin to start feeling the effects after a few days of a sleep deficit. I can testify I had trouble thinking, absolutely no short term memory, early symptoms of diabetes, heavy perspiration, and trouble breaking at times. Even though there are cases of people not sleeping for years and seemingly appearing normal, on a hormonal and metabolic level it is extremely taxing on your body.

Unless you were working around the clock to cure cancer or perform brain surgery there is no reason you shouldn’t be able to get at least 7-9 hours each night and wake up feeling refreshed instead of groggy and amnesiatic. Not to mention the full recovery and higher EQ from the healing process.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Linear Newbie RoutineJ123Penis Enlargement Basics71011-20-2017 06:47 PM
A couple of questions on routine.ndkPenis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 01:02 PM
ultimate girth routinemandinkaPenis Enlargement611-13-2004 04:07 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34 AM.