The Problem with IPR (for me at least)
Look this may be old news for many of you, but It’s been quite a while since visiting the forum for me. I’ve read many of the IPR threads, although not all of the corresponding literature provided I must admit.
Here’s the main problem in my opinion:
I’ve been PE’ing for about 4 years with the only length gains coming from a newbie pop right in the beginning of about 1/2 inch. Now the data site may reflect some more growth, albeit slight, over the years…but it was really more about measuring variables and erection firmness I believe.
Anyway, the theory purports that most gains are made within the first 2 weeks of training (80%) and the rest is not worth chasing because the penis becomes more toughened up that chasing the other 20% is worth. Well what about us poor bastards that don’t get any growth at all in 14 days or 360 days. 80% of zilch is still zilch. This theory seems to neglect the hargainer who doesn’t get growth at every workout like these other members are reporting.
So I have 6 months of rest under my belt right now…how’s this going to be any different for someone who really has never gained regardless of the time spent?