Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Six months in a row clamping experience

Originally Posted by Religion

check his historical graph in signature.

Yes you can. No length gains…rather that I initially lost some length but that is probably more related to that I stopped hanging.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Thanks Steelfire.

Unless I get into dedicated clamping, I will not be able to know if that also has length benefits for me. My thought is that 2 or more clamps can provide some length gains, but in your case that did not happen.


It takes time and devotion.

Steelfire, could you describe your EQ throughout this process? What were your PIs like immediately after a clamping workout? What were your PIs like the day after? How would your unit respond to consecutive days of clamping, and after a day of rest? I’m very curious because I could never get a handle on mine when I clamped and didn’t see results.

Originally Posted by Axrhstos
Thanks Steelfire.

Unless I get into dedicated clamping, I will not be able to know if that also has length benefits for me. My thought is that 2 or more clamps can provide some length gains, but in your case that did not happen.


It didn’t but I had quite some length gains already (about 1.5”) so maybe I reached a plateau already.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Originally Posted by UM1991
Steelfire, could you describe your EQ throughout this process? What were your PIs like immediately after a clamping workout? What were your PIs like the day after? How would your unit respond to consecutive days of clamping, and after a day of rest? I’m very curious because I could never get a handle on mine when I clamped and didn’t see results.

My EQ has never been better than when I clamp (but for when I was 14-18 I guess, now 41). The only time it got down was when I experimented with longer sessions (15-20 minutes) so again, never do that.

Red dots often at the first clamping session every day and discolouration. But give it 2 days rest and it is almost gone.

Hm…what’s PI? (too many hits when searching)


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

Thanks for the response. PIs are physiological indicators. Sparkyx has an article about them. EQ is one PI, flaccid hang, morning wood being other PIs. The theory being that the higher your PIs are, the better the chance of the routine causing growth. I’m trying to get a feel for your clamping experience based on things like these PIs. Thanks again brother and congrats on the hard work!

Originally Posted by Steelfire
A good question. Visually, I could not really see it but my wife claims she can see the difference.

This is how it happened:
Januari: Gained 6 mm (0,2”). This is when I started so really a kick start
Februari: Gained 2 mm (<0,1”)
March: Gained 1 mm
April: Lost 1 mm
May: Nothing
June: Gained 2 mm

You can always argue whether I measure this correctly etc but I try to be very precise and do the same thing; Not clamping that day before measure always on the same place, encourage the unit and measure when I am 100% erect.

During April, I experimented using longer sessions as 15 and 20 minutes. I think this is the cause for me loosing 1 mm and not gaining. I never do that again.

I find this really interesting, during April and May you did about the same number of total hours in the month as every other month yet because of the longer set times you lost size and then didn’t gain.

You wouldn’t think an extra 5mins per set would bring progress to a halt like that !

You’ve done ok at 10mins like a lot of other guys but I tried clamping for 3 months last year using 10min sets and gained nothing.

Maybe for some of us even 10min sets are too much !

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I find this really interesting, during April and May you did about the same number of total hours in the month as every other month yet because of the longer set times you lost size and then didn’t gain.

You wouldn’t think an extra 5mins per set would bring progress to a halt like that !

You’ve done ok at 10mins like a lot of other guys but I tried clamping for 3 months last year using 10min sets and gained nothing.

Maybe for some of us even 10min sets are too much !

I think so. Check out Stumpy. He does like 3-4 minute sets. My PE obsessed little brain can’t comprehend how that can be enough time, but it apparently is for some people.

Originally Posted by UM1991
I think so. Check out Stumpy. He does like 3-4 minute sets. My PE obsessed little brain can’t comprehend how that can be enough time, but it apparently is for some people.

Here’s one idea, a popular theory is that expansion over your normal size is what triggers growth.
We always assume that the longer you stay at that expanded size the better the chance of it becoming permanent, while that may be true for low stress flaccid stretching such as an ADS, for something like clamping that requires fairly high pressure to get beyond your normal size maybe the longer you hold it the more damage you’re doing !

This could be purely down to the reduced blood flow and lack of oxygen but it could also be the longer the stress is maintained the more the body sees it as an injury and retracts in the first instance and toughens up in the second.

It may be that reaching your maximum stretch is all you need and anything past that is counterproductive.

This is just a guess though.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Here’s one idea, a popular theory is that expansion over your normal size is what triggers growth.
We always assume that the longer you stay at that expanded size the better the chance of it becoming permanent, while that may be true for low stress flaccid stretching such as an ADS, for something like clamping that requires fairly high pressure to get beyond your normal size maybe the longer you hold it the more damage you’re doing !

This could be purely down to the reduced blood flow and lack of oxygen but it could also be the longer the stress is maintained the more the body sees it as an injury and retracts in the first instance and toughens up in the second.

It may be that reaching your maximum stretch is all you need and anything past that is counterproductive.

This is just a guess though.

I’ll give the 5 minutes clamps a shot and see what happens. Sounds fun!


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Religion
I’ll give the 5 minutes clamps a shot and see what happens. Sounds fun!

I recommend it !

After months of doing 10min pumping sets without much success in the last 2 weeks I’ve started doing sets of 7mins just to see what happened.

So rather than 3 sets of 10 I’m doing 3 sets of 7min.

EQ has gone through the roof !

It’s odd because when I dropped down to 2 10mins sets I didn’t get this reaction but 3 7min sets and WOW.

Huge inspiration man! I don’t have a clamp right now but after roughly 6+ months of jelqing/stretching (manually) I’m ready to start clamping. Currently I use my hand and basically go as low as possible on the base then just squeeze, but anyway you’re a huge inspiration, I started right about where you’re at about! A little over 6 BPEL and 5” base girth and anywhere from 4-4.5 mid shaft, feels bad to hear there was always that 1 guy every girl had that had big girth, including mine, but I’m hoping one day to be 7x5.5!! I’ve been following your stats and posts and hopefully I get where you are one day!

I didn’t know decreasing set time by as little as 3-5 minutes can make such a difference. I have tried clamping sets between 5 and 15 minutes and never noticed one or the other suits me better. As for expansion, 15 minute sets always gave me the biggest expansion, but I didn’t clamp long enough to see noticeable gains (non-permanent 0.2”), nor did I log it detailed enough to notice changes when changing set times. Oh well.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
I didn’t know decreasing set time by as little as 3-5 minutes can make such a difference. I have tried clamping sets between 5 and 15 minutes and never noticed one or the other suits me better. As for expansion, 15 minute sets always gave me the biggest expansion, but I didn’t clamp long enough to see noticeable gains (non-permanent 0.2”), nor did I log it detailed enough to notice changes when changing set times. Oh well.

I find longer sets just increased the fluid buildup which is a false expansion.


My name is sarcastic.

Originally Posted by Religion
I find longer sets just increased the fluid buildup which is a false expansion.

I think once you reach the point of fluid build up its indicative of trauma and you’re probably doing more harm than good.

I’d like to hear Steelfire’s thoughts on this.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 PM.