Six months in a row clamping experience
So I have been clamping only during the last 6 months and thought I share the observations I made.
For 90% of the time, I have made 10 minutes session with 10 minutes or more breaks in between, warmed up with a rice sock, always with two clamps (on at the root, one just below the glans).
This is the total amount of hours per month I made:
12 hours per month makes 72 sessions. In average, I managed to clamp 4 days a week which in a month is about 17 days. So the days I clamp I usually do four 10 minutes session. Sometimes more, sometimes less of course though I never do less than two.
I manage to grow MSEG 0.4” on this period which I consider a pretty good result…even though it took well more than 400 sessions to get there!
Some observations I made:
- Always warm-up with a rice sock or similar. I can notice the difference in how much the unit grows during a clamp session where I did proper warm-up and also, the discoloration is not that terrible if I warm-up first.
- Clamp off really hard at the base of the penis. To picture what I mean, it should sit so tight that it is not possible to move the clamp at all over the shaft. Second clamp can be fitted to be hard enough to encourage the penis more but without too much pains (there will be some).
- Never do more than 10 minutes session. I tried for some weeks to first go with 15 minutes and even 20. This is dangerous and I felt how my unit stayed numb for hours after a 20 minutes sessions. Also, the reaction of my penis was negative and I the EQ felt rapidly during the weeks I tried. Also, me growth was negative.
- Try to do at least three sessions in a row with 10 minutes break in between. The first one is more or less just to condition the penis for the second and it is on the third I really notice the difference where the penis swells a lot more.
- Do rest days. If I clamp too many days in a row, my EQ will drop and so will the ability do get full erection clamp sessions.
- Apply the first clamp at 70% erection with almost full clamp off power, then go 100% erect and do the last click on the clamp to make sure you are entirely clamped off. Then apply the second clamp and here is where you must be more careful as a too hard clamping here may cause damages.
My goal is to grow maybe 0,2-0,3” more this year and my plan is to continue to clamp, using the same method, throughout the year.
Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"