Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Morning Wood Every Day?

Originally Posted by bill10
Nο.

Thank you ;)

Originally Posted by Rahman810
I have problems sleeping through the night when i slack on my meditation. I workout and everything but it didn’t help much. But when i meditate 20 minutes per day starting that night i sleep like a baby. After about 4 days to a week of doing it regularly i can sleep for 9+ uninterrupted hours(alarm clock required because i have slept for 10hrs on occasions which shocked the hell out of me). I never sleep that good if I go more than a week without doing it. It has many health benefits beyond great sleep too. All I do is focus on my breath for 20 minutes while sitting upright.

Thanks for your comment.

I’ll try meditation for sure ;)

Originally Posted by Rahman810
I have problems sleeping through the night when i slack on my meditation. I workout and everything but it didn’t help much. But when i meditate 20 minutes per day starting that night i sleep like a baby. After about 4 days to a week of doing it regularly i can sleep for 9+ uninterrupted hours(alarm clock required because i have slept for 10hrs on occasions which shocked the hell out of me). I never sleep that good if I go more than a week without doing it. It has many health benefits beyond great sleep too.

Really… Meditation makes my sleep more efficient so it actually prevents me from sleeping more than 7 hours, never feeling tired. Interesting. But yes, it definitely makes sleeping easier and dreams more accessible.

In lieu of meditating, simply turning off illuminated screens half an hour before going to sleep helps a lot (the blue light in tv/cell phone/pc keeps us awake). Turning off the light for 15 minutes while sitting or standing rather than lying down (called a dark session) improves sleep and makes it easier, and there are several visualization techniques which help. A lot. Essentially variations to counting sheep.


Feb 2016: 173 mm BPEL (6.81") 132 mm MEG (5.20")

Oct 20th: 185 mm BPEL (7.28") 136 mm MEG (5.35")

Goal: A sustained 7.7" by 5.8" during intercourse

7 consecutive days with morning woods. very very happy!

Good.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10

Good.

How are you buddy?

All good mate, thanks.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Being physically tired is important for sleep.

My dog drags me for miles each day. I’m grateful for that. I walk 6-7;miles a day according to my fitbit.

Weight training and soccer help.

And lectures on the headphones are great for dozing off.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
Being physically tired is important for sleep.

My dog drags me for miles each day. I’m grateful for that. I walk 6-7;miles a day according to my fitbit.

Weight training and soccer help.

And lectures on the headphones are great for dozing off.


Thank you mate!

I think so often we are not physically tired enough even if the mind is drained, so we need to work out in some way to balance the fatigue out before bed.

I’m 55 and fortunate enough to still be driven to walk, play soccer and lift weights.

Most men I know don’t do any exercise and they suffer for it.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Morning Wood : Never let an erection go to waste.


I love my cock. I just want it to be the best cock it can be!

BPL: 7.5, EG: 5.25 (head) and 5 (shaft), FL: 5, FG: 3.5

I have 2.5 inch balls, and despite that I am on testosterone therapy for having a less than minimal score on the T-test. With therapy (which is an underarm gel) I'm right in the middle of normal. This was all discovered due to sudden depression symptoms.

I’ve got a query here. I smoked marijuana for a number of years and have quit this past year. I believe this may have caused me to lose my deep sleep and dream recall as well as morning woods on nearly every day.
I recently fixed this with taking vitamin b6 and it was great, i had dream recall and morning wood nearly everyday. I had to stop taking it though as it gave me premature ejaculation. I do not last that long anyway and rely on a dry orgasm by perfectly timing a pc squeeze and hold.

Is there anything else i can take to get that good sleep and morning wood? I have tried erection tea but all that gives is better blood flow and bigger flaccid. I quit marijuana 6 months ago and have not gained anything since!!!! I am sure its sleep related, but do nit want to take the b6 again as the pe is hard to manage as its severe.


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

Originally Posted by AverageG
I’ve got a query here. I smoked marijuana for a number of years and have quit this past year. I believe this may have caused me to lose my deep sleep and dream recall as well as morning woods on nearly every day.
I recently fixed this with taking vitamin b6 and it was great, i had dream recall and morning wood nearly everyday. I had to stop taking it though as it gave me premature ejaculation. I do not last that long anyway and rely on a dry orgasm by perfectly timing a pc squeeze and hold.

Is there anything else i can take to get that good sleep and morning wood? I have tried erection tea but all that gives is better blood flow and bigger flaccid. I quit marijuana 6 months ago and have not gained anything since!!!! I am sure its sleep related, but do nit want to take the b6 again as the pe is hard to manage as its severe.


I do not know much about supplements. but are you sure that vitamin b6 causes premature ejaculation?

For me it has. I took zinc magnesium fir a few weeks and then ran out of magnesium. Went to the shop and bought magnesium with b6 together and boom pe. It probably varies from person to person how they react. I did read something about the b6 converting to dopamine thus causing over excitement but not sure where or how reputable.

What effects are people finding from melatonin? I’ve not tried that.


"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Thundersplace have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory.”

I rarely have sleep problems.. But if I can’t sleep I pop a couple melatonin pills and I’m gone within 20 min.

Originally Posted by AverageG
I’ve got a query here. I smoked marijuana for a number of years and have quit this past year. I believe this may have caused me to lose my deep sleep and dream recall as well as morning woods on nearly every day.
I recently fixed this with taking vitamin b6 and it was great, I had dream recall and morning wood nearly everyday. I had to stop taking it though as it gave me premature ejaculation. I do not last that long anyway and rely on a dry orgasm by perfectly timing a PC squeeze and hold.

Is there anything else I can take to get that good sleep and morning wood? I have tried erection tea but all that gives is better blood flow and bigger flaccid. I quit marijuana 6 months ago and have not gained anything since!! I am sure its sleep related, but do nit want to take the b6 again as the PE is hard to manage as its severe.

It is well known that smoking dope can damage receptor sites in the brain, causing all manner of psychological problems.

The dope advocates will deny this, but the cases are growing.

The good news is that brains can repair the damage in some cases.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 AM.