Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Member's Progress Report Predictions

123

Member's Progress Report Predictions

I thought I’d start a thread so people can make future predictions other member’s progress, due to their progress threads and their dedication. So far, here are a few predictions that I have:

Shunga - 8.9BP by New Years

Stumpy1 - If he keeps at it, I think he will hit his goal of 7.5NBP by New Years.

Braindrain - If he sticks to his crazy ADS plan, I think he will hit 8.8125BP by New Years.

These are just a few guys that I have followed that seem to have great dedication. There are many
guys on here with great dedication, but these are the ones that I have followed. I will probably end up making more predictions though on other progress reports, just to help other guys and maybe give them that extra push to reach their short or long term goals. Plus, I think it will help them because they know that other members are counting on them and support them 100% :)

If I hit 8.9 any time, I will give you and every other member an award! Thanks for the vote of confidence.

shunga


July 2007-BPEL 7.0 MidEG 6.0

Current BPEL 8.5 MidEG 6.3 Goal 8 NBPEL / 6.5 EG. Progress Pictures Progress Report My ADS

No problem.

Even though its not a race, it’s just something I think is possible. Almost like betting.

Anyways, you have very good consistency in your routine. Even if you did do a decon sometime, I still think your gains will come right afterwards.

I’ll take Sta-kool for 7.75 by Valentine’s Day.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Originally Posted by chronostone
I’ll take Sta-kool for 7.75 by Valentine’s Day.

I concur :)

sta-kool - Thanks. Now I really have to get an ADS to hurry along the progress LOL!

I’ll take me at 10X7 by next week.


Wearing a condom during your routine is not necessarily practicing safe PE!

I could see Shunga at 8.25 NBPEL by the end of the year. That is if his wife allows him :) .


Short Term Goal - 7.75 BPEL

Originally Posted by W742

I could see Shunga at 8.25 NBPEL by the end of the year. That is if his wife allows him :) .

That would put me at 8.75 BPEL and .25 above my ultimate length goal. I think 8 NBPEL x 6.5 EG would be just fine for me and Mrs Shunga thank you. My new ADS is going to help me get to the length goal but then I will need all of you to coach me to my girth goal.

shunga


July 2007-BPEL 7.0 MidEG 6.0

Current BPEL 8.5 MidEG 6.3 Goal 8 NBPEL / 6.5 EG. Progress Pictures Progress Report My ADS

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
sta-kool - Thanks. Now I really have to get an ADS to hurry along the progress LOL!

Oh don’t try to hurry with that ADS, you are going to get there. Take it nice and slow, then you’ll grow. Like androNYC said to me early on:

Originally Posted by androNYC
Take your time, use plenty of heat, realize that PE is a practice, not a goal.
Couple of months, a year- what difference does it make? You planning on getting rid of your unit soon?

I didn’t think so. Just keep working your Penile Enhancement practice.

Originally Posted by Shunga
That would put me at 8.75 BPEL and .25 above my ultimate length goal. I think 8 NBPEL x 6.5 EG would be just fine for me and Mrs Shunga thank you. My new ADS is going to help me get to the length goal but then I will need all of you to coach me to my girth goal.
shunga

I’m way behind you man. I’m trying to catch up as fast as I can. Coincidentally, I just got my Vac-ADS yesterday and I’m really liking it. Hopefully the gains start coming now. As for me, those girth gains have to be put on hold for quite some time unless they come from the low level jelqing that I do. Best of luck Shunga!


Short Term Goal - 7.75 BPEL

Originally Posted by Starter7777
I’ll take me at 10X7 by next week.

Lucky!!

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Oh don’t try to hurry with that ADS, you are going to get there. Take it nice and slow, then you’ll grow.

Thanks :) It’s just that I think the ADS would definetely help along the way. I plan on getting the materials for Shunga’s ADS this weekend. I totally agree with what Andro said, but since I have the determination now (not that I would lose it, but anything is possible), I want to do what I can to make it grow. And I agree with the practice part of it. I don’t pull on it as hard as I can when I start, hoping it’ll grow right then and there … I actually use a small force and gradually increase it over the set.

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale
Lucky!!

Thanks :) It’s just that I think the ADS would definetely help along the way. I plan on getting the materials for Shunga’s ADS this weekend. I totally agree with what Andro said, but since I have the determination now (not that I would lose it, but anything is possible), I want to do what I can to make it grow. And I agree with the practice part of it. I don’t pull on it as hard as I can when I start, hoping it’ll grow right then and there … I actually use a small force and gradually increase it over the set.


An ADS should not pull hard. Half way between your BFSFL and flaccid will do.
shunga


July 2007-BPEL 7.0 MidEG 6.0

Current BPEL 8.5 MidEG 6.3 Goal 8 NBPEL / 6.5 EG. Progress Pictures Progress Report My ADS

Shunga - I predict crazy gains from Shunga. I cannot give a guestimate, but I know it will be an astounding gain.

ShyMM - Do to Shy’s positive attitude, I know he will gain alot. He is also very eager to learn things from other people (i.e. Shunge). Basically, an overal great person. I think he will pass Sta-Kool’s prediction.

Also, Yoyo just PM’ed me that he is getting back into PE. I hope he stays wit it this time. May’be if he does, he will attain the ultra rare 10nbp. He is 9.4nbp x 6 at the moment I believe.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Originally Posted by Shunga
An ADS should not pull hard. Half way between your BFSFL and flaccid will do.
shunga

Thanks again for the help, Shunga! I was a bit confused since some people try to get it close to the BPSFL and others didn’t.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:21 AM.