Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

It's been almost 4 years, thinking about starting again.

@QL yeah, I’ve heard other members also tell me that those stretches only can really kill EQ. Combine that with smoking and lots of porn and that’s not good. But you gained? Good to hear! This begins to seem more and more promising, I’m happy!

@Abdiel Vittu perkele!!! How’d you know I was Finnish :D ? What is your routine like?


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
@QL yeah, I’ve heard other members also tell me that those stretches only can really kill EQ. Combine that with smoking and lots of porn and that’s not good. But you gained? Good to hear! This begins to seem more and more promising, I’m happy!
@Abdiel Vittu perkele!!! How’d you know I was Finnish :D ? What is your routine like?

Oh, you like me have finally returned again only I under another nickname than before. Won’t tell anyone which nick it was though.
Anyways good to see you back as well. As of my routine I’ve started a progress log of my extender routine as I’m doing some kind of extreme extending and my dick is most definitely getting bigger set by set, session by session. I simply love using an extender now, been doing so for almost a year now, on and off.

Clocked in 4 h today but could have gotten at least 6-8 if I had started earlier in the day having the day off and all. But started late in the evening and still managed to sneak in 4 h.

4 years? haha. It’s been like 2 months for me and I’m already thinking of coming back to it, so I feel ya. I was saying “Yeah, I reached my goal, so I guess that’s it” who are we kidding? You always want more it’s human nature


Current

8.1 NBPEL

7.0 EG

Originally Posted by jgraham11
4 years? haha. It’s been like 2 months for me and I’m already thinking of coming back to it, so I feel ya. I was saying “Yeah, I reached my goal, so I guess that’s it” who are we kidding? You always want more it’s human nature

Indeed. When I first started back in 2011, my starting lenght was around 13-14cm NBPEL and I remember thinking: ” I’ll be happy with 16cm NBPEL.” Then 17cm wasn’t enough either. When you start to really see good gains it’s so addicting!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Good to have you back brother!

I too took an extended break from PE, poor discipline is my excuse (not an acceptable one either)

Now I am back, maybe two weeks in and my flaccid has improved immensely, simply from a basic 5 minute jelq then 5 minute v jelq with warmup and warm down included. I will start incorporating some light stretching soon as I always felt that helped with length gains and preparing the penis for a good jelqing session.

It is good going back to basics.. In fact, I almost feel like a newbie again and may reap similar benefits.. Hopefully :)

Anyway, wish you all the best, keep going and know we have your back!


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by kooljohn
Good to have you back brother!

I too took an extended break from PE, poor discipline is my excuse (not an acceptable one either)

Now I am back, maybe two weeks in and my flaccid has improved immensely, simply from a basic 5 minute jelq then 5 minute v jelq with warmup and warm down included. I will start incorporating some light stretching soon as I always felt that helped with length gains and preparing the penis for a good jelqing session.

It is good going back to basics.. In fact, I almost feel like a newbie again and may reap similar benefits.. Hopefully :)

Anyway, wish you all the best, keep going and know we have your back!

KJ it’s good to see you around!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I am a newbie but I found PE it must be for life not just few years and gain an inch and then stop

Originally Posted by Adool.6997
I am a newbie but I found PE it must be for life not just few years and gain an inch and then stop

Definitely no!

PE has two phases: growth and maintenance. It’s a life choice and once you found out what progress in EQ you make you will stick to it forever :-)


Modified forum rule #69: Your avatar must show a JUICY ass, may it be female, male, mermaid, even sheep or horses are accepted. :-)

My logbook: Richard65 - the roadbook

Originally Posted by Titleist
KJ it’s good to see you around!

Thanks Titleist.

Good to see you here still contributing to the world of P.E. And inspiring us mere mortals :)


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Welcome back. I just came back a few months ago after almost a 5 year break.

Originally Posted by jumbojim26
Welcome back. I just came back a few months ago after almost a 5 year break.


Welcome back too!

Was too long break for both of us, right? At least any possible injuries should’ve been healed by now :D

Are you going to follow the newbie routine or do you have something else in mind? Anyways, good luck with gains!


|||||Start: 14cm NBPEL|||||Now: 17,5cm NBPEL|||||Goal: 20cm NBPEL||||

But we're never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy.

Originally Posted by Kjdeet
Are you going to follow the newbie routine or do you have something else in mind? Anyways, good luck with gains!

In my case, and I have been back doing PE for approx 4 weeks now, I went right back to the very basic newbie routine. Heat/Jelqs/Heat for approx 20 minutes in total.
I will begin including some stretching soon and upping the length of time I jelq but I don’t see myself moving too far past this basic routine anytime soon.

After being away for a year or two I am essentially a newbie and need to treat my penis as such or face the (dire) consequences.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by kooljohn
In my case, and I have been back doing PE for approx 4 weeks now, I went right back to the very basic newbie routine. Heat/Jelqs/Heat for approx 20 minutes in total.
I will begin including some stretching soon and upping the length of time I jelq but I don’t see myself moving too far past this basic routine anytime soon.

After being away for a year or two I am essentially a newbie and need to treat my penis as such or face the (dire) consequences.

KoolJohn, I see your goal is 8x7.. as someone with both those measurements I’d reconsider. Sure the length is great, but the 7 EG has caused some sexual problems for me. Just something to consider. I’m not complaining about it cause for every 3 or 4 women who don’t like it there’s 1 who loves it. So it’s hit and miss if you’re a single guy sleeping with more than one woman.

If I could trade half an inch of my girth for an extra half inch in length, I’d do it in a second

Originally Posted by jgraham11
KoolJohn, I see your goal is 8x7.. As someone with both those measurements I’d reconsider. Sure the length is great, but the 7 EG has caused some sexual problems for me. Just something to consider. I’m not complaining about it cause for every 3 or 4 women who don’t like it there’s 1 who loves it. So it’s hit and miss if you’re a single guy sleeping with more than one woman.

If I could trade half an inch of my girth for an extra half inch in length, I’d do it in a second

Thanks JGraham.

Frankly, my wife is definitely in the ‘love extra girth’ camp so I don’t have anything to worry about there, not yet anyway.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

I see plenty of guys from back in the day are still around. Nice to see all of you.

Haven’t done any PE in close to 5 years and I’m considering starting again.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 AM.