Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is It In Yet????

Originally Posted by Tom Foolery
Is that a good response?

Let’s try using your example with some poor sap let’s call him Joe:

Wife: “Is it in yet?”
Joe: I don’t know, I can’t feel the sides.”
Wife: “Stop using a Q-tip then.”

*Enter the post-death Pacman music*

-Tom “Catapult Crotch” Foolery

Ouch that would hurt!! All it comes down to is bigger is better while I could get the job done with 6.25 I can now get it done a lot better with 8.5. Because I’m still the same guy who used to have to try real hard and be good at what I do, maybe if I was born large I would have been just some lazy ass big dicked guy in bed but who knows.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Ouch that would hurt!! All it comes down to is bigger is better while I could get the job done with 6.25 I can now get it done a lot better with 8.5. Because I’m still the same guy who used to have to try real hard and be good at what I do, maybe if I was born large I would have been just some lazy ass big dicked guy in bed but who knows.

It’s funny you say that because the couple of “big” guys that I know do just that. They get their rocks off and that’s what its all about. They never had to learn the fine art of mutual pleasuring because there was another chick standing around the corner waiting to try out their big meat stick.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Atleast you Woke-Up, IT IN YET!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dino9X7

So this was a wake up call to the Dino the next day I was looking for ways to grow dick on the Internet I had …

I Guess I woke-up Earlier in my Age than you…

The girl I first had sex with compared my small hard dick to a Chinese egg roll (accurately, I’m afraid!) when we had dinner the next day at a Chinese restaurant…obviously, she was ridiculing me, but in my defensive mental attitude, I failed to recognize it until recent years! At the time, I just thought she was awfully gross and slutty by talking about dicks at dinner, another reason I wanted to let her down easy and move-on.

Her ridiculing of me may have been as much about me “letting her down easy” as about my small dick itself. Overall it was clear she wanted to continue the relationship while I was trying to “get out of it” and feeling guilty… The sex had occured not because I was attracted to her, but because she had be trying to “get me” and the opportunity arose when we were both VERY drunk.

I have seen some pretty big egg rolls so maybe she was just trying to be funny. Well anyway it’s good you moved on hopefully you will make good gains and someday a chick will compare you to a cucumber or squash


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

When I started watching the porn movies, I was 14years old and 4”NBPEL; and I was really shocked to see some big dicks f***ng the pu**y, wishing mine would be as big as those guys. I remember one of the guys was Peter North. He is definitely my inspiration.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
I have seen some pretty big egg rolls so maybe she was just trying to be funny.

Yeah, she thought it was funny alright! She was grinning ear to ear. It would have been pretty devasting emotionally for me if I would have “got it” after my first try at sex. Something in my subconscious prevented me from consciously understanding… weird! Maybe subconsciously I did get it … it certainly was clear to me when I reviewed the incident in recent years!

A guy with a 3.75 erection cannot do doggie style. Not that I actually wanted to do that, but my ex wife kept telling me that that was her favorite. It seriously made me feel inadequate as it just can’t reach from behind. Prior to this, I really never worried about it because I’ve always been a good lover in other ways. In fact, my ex wife said I’m the “best lover in the world” during our failed attempt at marriage counseling. That comment was probably said in truth, but I see now that there is a difference between being a great lover and the “stuff factor.” I want both.

After she left me and took up with someone else and then boasted about how they are doing all these crazy sexual stunts, it really woke me up about this. Now I’m obsessed with this issue. My goal is 8.5”


Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG ... Update (2/2010): My current love doesn't want me any bigger... can you believe it? So, I've decided to take a break from PE. But I'm still happy to inspire people and respond if you contact me.

My Pics

Ouch.

Hi all.. First of all I want to say that this is an excellent PE forum. My ‘is it in yet’ experience was with my ex about 2 years ago. I was about 6.75 BPEL and 5.0 EG at the time. We were talking and I mentioned her that I knew she dated another guy for about a week and she stopped because he did not want a commitment ( I could recall that from our early days, at the time when that conversation took place we were together for about one year). Her words were: ’ But he wanted to see me and 10 more girls, besides that the guy had a very big idea about himself he told me that ” I know it, women want me for my dick” ,so I didn’t call him again’ . My ex had been with about 30 men up to that date and I had been with about 25 women. I never had any complaints - contrary I would say I had a positive idea of my self at sex. But back at that fatal night.. I think I did not even ask her, she said it by her self : ‘The problem is that I had fallen in love with his cock, it was huge,it was very hard for me not to call him again, but I really did try and succeeded’ . It was not only her statement but the look at her face when she brought that guy’s penis image in her mind.Like she was thinking of something divine.I felt like carrying a worm in my pants when I heard that, lost a huge amount of my self confidence, and our relationship after that would never be the same. Even while having sex when I wanted to keep my self of ejaculating , I was bringing in my mind her saying that and the look on her face .. That really did work. But I didn’t want to over-think of that because I could easily end up flacid and crying.

That was when I took my decision about doing something with my penis. I did some major Internet searches and I came up with some ebooks from penilisecrets dot com talking about jelqing and stretches(by the way Thunder’s place is the best by far for me, I have been reading posts for 3 months now and could not keep my self of registering and even posting). I secretly started PEing -not with a very intense rate unfortunately- I have had my breaks, but I would say I have PEed for 10 months in total during these last 2 years. I couldn’t be with a size Queen anymore, even if she did love me. I could never get those words and that image out of my face.I quited her for my present one . I am now at 7.25 BPEL and 5.7 EG , I can really please my girl but what really motivates me is that most girls admit that a big guy that just provides them his erection is better that the pencil guy that makes his best efforts. I am thinking of us in long terms as big guys that make their best effort because we were never used to just have a big stick and ram with it. That’s my story and never stop growing your Anaconda guys.


Last edited by Axrhstos : 08-30-2006 at .

Alot of you guys are saying that your ex said her new guy is bigger and whatnot, I would say there is a likely possibility that they are just trying to make you guys jealous.

I began my PE journey, for couple of reasons:

- first I noticed that all my friends (except one ) had bigger dicks then I did, still

I didn’t care that much at that time (we were like 16-18 yo) so I did nothing, well not exactly, I figured if I’d hang some weights on my dick it will grow, and I did that for couple of days, using rudimentary tools, and then I got bored, and stopped.

- second, I wanted to try some kinky positions that I saw in porn movies , and while they were not impossible, were not very satisfying. (length issues). So I started looking on the Internet, found a payed site about PE, cracked it and took the information for free, it was all about wet jelqing. I did some jelqs for about 2 weeks, never measured, and then life got in the way, and forgot about my hobby again. However I do remember having way better erections because of wet jelq, being more horny etc…

- third, my wife and I split up (not because of sex issues), and I met this beautiful, kinky and bipolar girl, that really made me feel bad about my tool, she hurt me in my male and Scorpio proud, and then I’ve become more serious about PE. I still haven’t found the holy grail of PE that works for me, and I’m still not 100% committed, however this time will be different

Originally Posted by Axrhstos
But back at that fatal night.. I think I did not even ask her, she said it by her self : ‘The problem is that I had fallen in love with his cock, it was huge,it was very hard for me not to call him again, but I really did try and succeeded’ . It was not only her statement but the look at her face when she brought that guy’s penis image in her mind.Like she was thinking of something divine.I felt like carrying a worm in my pants when I heard that, lost a huge amount of my self confidence, and our relationship after that would never be the same. Even while having sex when I wanted to keep my self of ejaculating , I was bringing in my mind her saying that and the look on her face .. That really did work. But I didn’t want to over-think of that because I could easily end up flacid and crying.

Good first post Bro and very true. Keep on working at PE and you can be that guy. I have had women fall in love with my cock most of the time they try to make it seem like they love me for some other reason because it makes them feel better about themselves but in reality if the whole relationship is sex what else could it be except great sex with a guy with a big dick that really knows how to use it. Your girl was cool that she could even admit it to herself that she loved his cock and not him most chicks can’t separate the man from the cock.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

What nonsense.

‘Girls’ most certainly know when they feel a connection to a person versus a purely sexual connection. What they, and hopefully all of us, are looking for is a balance of elements.

The ‘big cock’ guy was clearly an asshole: her priorities were to be with someone who was good to her, and appreciated her. That she felt a strong sexual connection does not, de facto, mean that Axrhstos was sexually inadequate. He made that leap, and then continued to fixate on it. So her momentary insensitivity took on proportions way larger than were real. In that case he played himself.

Many people in the game of life and love are just trying to find their level. We’re all searching. All of us. Men and women both.

A lot of guys, for example, find Jenny McCarthy (I’m picking her out the air) to have their perfect body type. Do many end up dating someone built like her? No. Most women aren’t built like her. So guys date someone else. They have sex and, if a variety of elements are right, they have a relationship.

All of us have ideals. Few of us live them, because we are doing the best we can under the circumstances. And that’s okay. Part of life.

It would not be cool to say to a woman you’re with “Damn, you’re so great - if only you were built like Jenny McCarthy.” So I’m not saying Axrhstos wasn’t justifiably hurt. His woman was insensitive, she sure was - but they were talking and she momentarily got lost on a walk down memory lane. Which can happen to anyone.

When something hurtful comes up between two people there has to be communication and understanding between them. He took her statement and ran with it. That was a mistake; his mistake. It screwed up his sex life and, if I’m reading his post right, his relationship with her.

News flash: just because she liked the other guy’s cock, doesn’t mean she didn’t like Axrhstos’s cock as well. And she clearly liked Axrhstos himself better, which is the most important thing.

PE is great. Communication is greater.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Axrhstos
Even while having sex when I wanted to keep my self of ejaculating , I was bringing in my mind her saying that and the look on her face .. That really did work. But I didn’t want to over-think of that because I could easily end up flacid and crying.


I got news. Your ejaculation delaying technique proves that you were already WAY “overthinking” this little episode.

Why on earth would replay that in your mind? Especially while having sex!?!

No wonder your relationship was never the same. You were actively torpedoing it while you were having sex! What were you thinking, man?

Your stats of 6.75 X 5 are on the high side of average - nothing to be ashamed about. It is a perfectly respectable size.

You want to PE and make some changes, great. I’m all for it and 100% supportive.

But don’t make the same mistake Mr. Big Dick did: sex and love are not all about your penis.

In his case he’s an asshole to the women in his life because of it. In your case you’re being an asshole to yourself.

Don’t do it man.

You’re worth more than that. You and your penis both.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:


Last edited by Mr. Happy : 08-30-2006 at .

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
What nonsense.

‘Girls’ most certainly know when they feel a connection to a person versus a purely sexual connection. What they, and hopefully all of us, are looking for is a balance of elements.

Your giving the whole female race way to much credit women can get just as confused about shit as guys. My point was that a chick can create emotional feelings for a guy with a big dick because she couldn’t deal with the fact of admitting that she was shallow enough to like a guy because of his big dick. Did you ever have a chick with a super pussy it’s just a pussy that feels better than any other you ever have had they are about as common as a an 8x6 or bigger dick it’s makes you do really stupid things.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.