Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Go ask Alice (Part 1)

Thread Closed

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
Why waste your time working on something that is not there, if it is not as large as possible why expend the energy manipulating it? I’m just asking, any thoughts?

Feels good for the time. And the effects only last a couple of hours. I would say about 6 hours later, you will be able to hit your peak again. If you do it right when you wake up, and PE at night, you shouldn’t have a problem.

Originally Posted by lasting
I may be wrong but I think what he is saying about masturbation is that it is like doing a workout before you do a workout. I’m not a jack-off expert but that would seem to make some sense.

Exactly, a little abstinence and self control is good medicine. Not jacking off for a few weeks will not kill anyone, what’s the huge sacrifice here? What am I not getting?

Originally Posted by lasting
I may be wrong but I think what he is saying about masturbation is that it is like doing a workout before you do a workout. I’m not a jack-off expert but that would seem to make some sense.


The problem with that notion is jacking off isn’t a workout. I think what he was saying, is you can’t tell how much your unit is worked when you masturbate. Therefor, you judgement on fatigue is skewed and you don’t know when to PE and when not to. It makes logical sense. But some things are counter intuitive. And PE is definitely one of those counter intuitive things.

Alice is trying to use logic to understand a quite complex system. And his conclusions are all based on intuitive application of progressive logical thought. So if you want a bigger dick, have an erection squeeze the hell out of it and make it bigger. Makes perfect sense, I would think if thats the case masturbation would increase size.

So maybe we should have a poll. And see if newbies who join that masturbate more have bigger units?

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
Your last question doesn’t deserve a response from me, it is ridiculous.


You say masturbation effects gains. You say PE with a full 100% erection is the best way. But you wont say what your doing with the erection jelqing squeezing? I have to assume you clamping and squeezing off. Because jelqing 100% erection is impractical.

When I masturbate I clamp at the base. It swells up quite large. I imagine this is the kinda things your doing with you exercise? So I ask what I think is a reasonable question. Does masturbation increase size. Don’t get upset man, and try not to be so closed minded. I’m just asking a question based on your ideas.

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
Thanks Piet for responding. Yes I believe a five inch gain is possible,

Is this based on commercial pe’ers DLD and BIB?

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
yes I think frequent masturbation adds to the confusion of whether or not the penis is under or over worked,

AFAIK there are 2 indicators for overworking your dick which are smaller flaccid than before your routine and not being able to get erect. Masturbation can only have a positive effect on this if any because the extra blood in your dick helps with healing. I don’t think masturbation can be seen as an exercise so it doesn’t have any effect on the under or overworking status of your dick, however you can tell by your dick’s response to masturbation in what status it is.

The natural response of a dick after ejaculating is getting flaccid and for some shrinkage. If you continue PE’ing afterwards after a while your dick will stay semi-erect and/or no longer shrink as much. What masturbating also does is link your PE with the good/satisfactory feeling of masturbation. This helps you stay consistent with your routine when you have trouble staying motivated.

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
full erections may be required for some that DO want to gain past the normal rate,

So you are saying you will gain faster when doing erect exercises? There’s a time and place for everything. Newbies have to start with light exercises and because of the newbiestatus of their dick they will grow fast. When gains slow down intensity and duration will have to increase. This can be done by doing higher percentage erect exercises, but definitely not 100%. It’s like starting to hang with a weight of 20kg. It can jumpstart your gains but those gains would come in given time anyway and your dick won’t get as tough as fast. Making it easier to keep gaining with a lot less risk of injuring your dick.

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
yes your inner light;


Is this a religious thing because I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
I don’t play with your goober so I don’t know what it can withstand without causing impotence, why the ruler?, there is no need in documenting over 1/16 variations and losing focus.

I do think that a lot get frustrated by measuring too often and not seeing any or enough gains. However I think there are about the same amount of persons who don’t have a problem with it. If measuring does not effect your motivation to PE I think it’s good to keep track of your expansion and (temporal or permanent) gains. This allows you to monitor the effects certain exercises have, you can see which work for you and which don’t. This allows you to develop a smart routine, custom designed for your dick for optimal gains.

Every time I measure my dick I get a big smile on my face I also love measuring the expansion I get from clamping and pumping :D

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
You say masturbation effects gains. You say PE with a full 100% erection is the best way. But you wont say what your doing with the erection jelqing squeezing? I have to assume you clamping and squeezing off. Because jelqing 100% erection is impractical.

When I masturbate I clamp at the base. It swells up quite large. I imagine this is the kinda things your doing with you exercise? So I ask what I think is a reasonable question. Does masturbation increase size. Don’t get upset man, and try not to be so closed minded. I’m just asking a question based on your ideas.

I apologize then sir, I really thought you were being a wise guy. I only say it works out for me just fine. Jelqing 100% works out just fine for me also after the tissues dampen out a little. No I have said nowhere that masturbation increases size, it takes away from knowing when to increase or decrease intensity. The energy and hormone changes that transpire after an orgasm seem enormous and possibly understated, maybe some science guys can chime in on that.

Sorry for the miscommunication, it is easy to do online.

The masturbation issue seemed minute to me, but it is seeming to get under a lot of skin for no reason. If you want to jack off, bombs away.

Originally Posted by Piet
Is this based on commercial pe’ers DLD and BIB?

No, it is based on the mind getting what the mind sees.

AFAIK there are 2 indicators for overworking your dick which are smaller flaccid than before your routine and not being able to get erect. Masturbation can only have a positive effect on this if any because the extra blood in your dick helps with healing. I don’t think masturbation can be seen as an exercise so it doesn’t have any effect on the under or overworking status of your dick, however you can tell by your dick’s response to masturbation in what status it is.

The natural response of a dick after ejaculating is getting flaccid and for some shrinkage. If you continue PE’ing afterwards after a while your dick will stay semi-erect and/or no longer shrink as much. What masturbating also does is link your PE with the good/satisfactory feeling of masturbation. This helps you stay consistent with your routine when you have trouble staying motivated.

If jacking off helps one stay motivated, then hats off to them.

So you are saying you will gain faster when doing erect exercises? There’s a time and place for everything. Newbies have to start with light exercises and because of the newbiestatus of their dick they will grow fast. When gains slow down intensity and duration will have to increase. This can be done by doing higher percentage erect exercises, but definitely not 100%. It’s like starting to hang with a weight of 20kg. It can jumpstart your gains but those gains would come in given time anyway and your dick won’t get as tough as fast. Making it easier to keep gaining with a lot less risk of injuring your dick.

I am saying I am currently doing fine with erect exercises just as many other have, I agree with you that intensity and duration will have to go up in time. I hope I have not said anywhere that this shit I do is safe and for newbies, I hung very long hours and am a glutten for soreness, that is a great indicator for me.

Is this a religious thing because I have no clue what you’re talking about.

Yes, it is religious

I do think that a lot get frustrated by measuring too often and not seeing any or enough gains. However I think there are about the same amount of persons who don’t have a problem with it. If measuring does not effect your motivation to PE I think it’s good to keep track of your expansion and (temporal or permanent) gains. This allows you to monitor the effects certain exercises have, you can see which work for you and which don’t. This allows you to develop a smart routine, custom designed for your dick for optimal gains.

Every time I measure my dick I get a big smile on my face I also love measuring the expansion I get from clamping and pumping :D

Thanks again, you have a good attitude.

This is a weird thread.

Originally Posted by ziggaman
This is a weird thread.

Thanks a lot, that really helped out.

Alice,

While I respect you’re opinion, I do have to take issue with a few things you said. My honest opinion of your thoughts is that they are baseless beyond your singular personal experience. There are many areas where individual differences are important…PE is certainly one of those areas. Time and time again we here “What works for one person, may not work for another.” I agree with this concept.

You paint a picture of most PE’ers as follows: Sheep who through minimal effort, attain a 1 - 2” inch gain, only to spoil “massive” gains from frequent masturbation and constant self-doubt.

I would call a gain of 1 - 2 inches remarkable, but that is my opinion. While five inches may be possible, to tout those gains as a reality for all who PE is a serious mistake. And to claim that most members have a “typical” gain of 1 to 2 inches through minimal effort is most certainly incorrect. PE takes serious work, dedication and persistence…No matter if you want to gain a half inch or five inches. Most PE’ers work their assess off for any gains they can get…myself included.

As far as working at high erection levels…I concur. As far as masturbation inhibiting gains…questionable at best. And as far as finding an “inner light” to guide you in PE pursuits…hilarious. I support you in your PE quest and if you have found a routine/style/technique that works for you…GREAT!!! But, remember the house that Thunder built…has a foundation of collective personal experiences. And from these experiences we can gather basic “truths”. Using these truths we can all make gains, as gains are what we are after.

Remember that simple fact when claiming to have reinvented the wheel.

Well, english isn´t my mother tongue so maybe that´s why I am a little confused here. With results like that in a year, you simply M U S T share your knowledge with the rest of us. Revealing potentially dangerous methods should not be an issue for you, since the entire site contains just that. I believe that it is up to the individual member to decide upon which road to travel in PE. If the rewards are as sweet as you claim then I am absolutely going to consider using your methods.

Enlighten me :D


__________________________________________________ _

Since 2004 oct 10th: 1,25" BPEL , 0.6" Girth

Originally Posted by doubles
Alice,

While I respect you’re opinion, I do have to take issue with a few things you said. My honest opinion of your thoughts is that they are baseless beyond your singular personal experience. There are many areas where individual differences are important…PE is certainly one of those areas. Time and time again we here “What works for one person, may not work for another.” I agree with this concept.

You paint a picture of most PE’ers as follows: Sheep who through minimal effort, attain a 1 - 2” inch gain, only to spoil “massive” gains from frequent masturbation and constant self-doubt.

I would call a gain of 1 - 2 inches remarkable, but that is my opinion. While five inches may be possible, to tout those gains as a reality for all who PE is a serious mistake. And to claim that most members have a “typical” gain of 1 to 2 inches through minimal effort is most certainly incorrect. PE takes serious work, dedication and persistence…No matter if you want to gain a half inch or five inches. Most PE’ers work their assess off for any gains they can get…myself included.

As far as working at high erection levels…I concur. As far as masturbation inhibiting gains…questionable at best. And as far as finding an “inner light” to guide you in PE pursuits…hillarious. I support you in your PE quest and if you have found a routine/style/technique that works for you…GREAT!!! But, remember the house that Thunder built…has a foundation of collective personal experiences. And from these experiences we can gather basic “truths”. Using these truths we can all make gains, as gains are what we are after.

Remember that simple fact when claiming to have reinvented the wheel.

Well said, I am not claiming to reinvent no wheel. I have no interest in being a celebrity. I was hoping someone would connect the “inner light” with intuition. :) . Please see that I am not hawking shit, I have no personal interest in seeing anyone succeed. I only say what others will not, it is strange to see how others react when one little sheepie strays away :)

Originally Posted by kundun
Well, english isn´t my mother tongue so maybe that´s why I am a little confused here. With results like that in a year, you simply M U S T share your knowledge with the rest of us. Revealing potentially dangerous methods should not be an issue for you, since the entire site contains just that. I believe that it is up to the individual member to decide upon which road to travel in PE. If the rewards are as sweet as you claim then I am absolutely going to consider using your methods.

Enlighten me :D

Enlighten yourself, that would be great. :D

Originally Posted by AH
your intuition is never wrong

Originally Posted by AH
If you look to others to guide you, don’t expect too much

Hmmm… ;)


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
Well said, I am not claiming to reinvent no wheel. I have no interest in being a celebrity. I was hoping someone would connect the “inner light” with intuition. :) . Please see that I am not hawking shit, I have no personal interest in seeing anyone succeed. I only say what others will not, it is strange to see how others react when one little sheepie strays away :)

:up:

Cheers,

Doubles

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.