Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Go ask Alice (Part 1)

Thread Closed

Let me just point out that erect exercises are no way a new idea. They are actually very old, but then forsaken as too dangerous and inefficient in general. Part of the evolution of NPE to what it is now.


"Be aware that there are several schools of thought here as well. Some seem to go with the hard and heavy approach. The sessions are brutal. You can hear them talking to their dick: You better grow mofo or I will punish you even harder tomorrow! Others seem to favor a more tender approach. Always listening to what their member is saying while massaging it gently and singing to it with a soft voice. If it is moody and not happy with new behavior, they always listen and are very understanding."

Originally Posted by timetogrow80
I find this theory to be very intriguing. Of course there are areas, like the erect work, that seem to fly in the face of convention but so did the idea of a round world at one time. I will be very interesting to see the intricacies of these ideas unfold, maybe these exercises and attitudes will work for me, maybe they won’t, but I can’t discount something automatically just because it is different.

There will be no exercises listed from me, that would be very irresponsible. A healthy imagination will create exercises that will work great for you. I appreciate your support, sir.

Yes, molding an erect penis is similar to handling dynamite, I DO NOT want to give an impression that it is for everyone.

Can you elaborate a bit on the masturbation aspect, are you recommending halting it completely?


My Gains thus far You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the near future. "Combat salacious removal"

Yes, to even begin to see what I have seen halt it completely. I’ve had a few accidents from the pressure being so high against the nerves. You can really learn to appreciate and feel what is going on easier with a total halt, I have been rewarded greatly by doing so. I can’t imagine how it is possible to really know when to adjust intensity while jacking off on a weekly or daily basis, the ejaculation process and after process always seemed to rob precious energy, I have been going over the mountain in terms of intensity just by abstinence.


Last edited by Alice Hooper : 03-13-2005 at .

What kind of erect exercises for length do you recommend?

Originally Posted by Alice Hooper
There will be no exercises listed from me, that would be very irresponsible.

Those ones.


My Gains thus far You can expect a forecast of vengeance in the near future. "Combat salacious removal"

Originally Posted by seyz
What kind of erect exercises for length do you recommend?

Like base said, most are not new, I will refrain from posting any for respect of Thunder and other moderators I respect. All I did was use my imagination and learned where my weak spots were.

If I gave you a workout it would be similar to me handing you a time bomb, I really don’t want to see anyone get hurt.

Well, I don’t see why a 5” gain isn’t impossible. Through proper techniques you can probably accomplish it in a long term time. But, I’m sure you need to be doing alot of hanging, jelqing, stretching, and pumping in that time. I don’t think masturbation effects the actual gains. It might effect your erection level for some time after you masturbate causing it to not be as large as possible, but I don’t see how masturbation effects gains.

No offense, but as of right now I don’t see a point to this thread. Maybe a follow up would clear things up a little more?

I can clear it up by saying
1. Think for yourself
2. Think outside of the box, if other avenues aren’t working
3. Listen to the common sense God gave you, your intuition is never wrong
4. Always respect the fact that you can become impotent in a matter of seconds
5. If you look to others to guide you, don’t expect too much

The rest we can argue back and forth on for years, no one is wrong or right we just share our experiences and hope they help someone.

When I first started jelqing and squeezes I used full erections. I had a shriveled up aching sore penis with bad erections, and little to no growth to boot. And not the good deep down ache, it was more of a surface vein ache.

Then I started working with low erection jelqing and bends. My penis doesn’t ache, my erections are much better and I’m increasing in size. Also my unit isn’t shriveled up during the day, I have a nice flaccid hang.

I’m with Piet on this one, it seems these vague notions you have expounded fly in the face of most everything that is taught here?

I work with virtually no erection. I jelq and bend with a fully engorged unit however. It is in fact just as big as an erection. The pressure is intense and the expansion is full.

Maybe you should clarify what you mean by a 100% erection. Do you actually work with a completely rigid dick? If thats the best way to go, wouldn’t masturbation increase dick size?

I personally think that if you don’t masturbate contributes to gains.

Originally Posted by seyz
I don’t think masturbation effects the actual gains. It might effect your erection level for some time after you masturbate causing it to not be as large as possible, but I don’t see how masturbation effects gains.

Why waste your time working on something that is not there, if it is not as large as possible why expend the energy manipulating it? I’m just asking, any thoughts?

I may be wrong but I think what he is saying about masturbation is that it is like doing a workout before you do a workout. I’m not a jack-off expert but that would seem to make some sense.

Originally Posted by deadeye3200
When I first started jelqing and squeezes I used full erections. I had a shriveled up aching sore penis with bad erections, and little to no growth to boot. And not the good deep down ache, it was more of a surface vein ache.

Then I started working with low erection jelqing and bends. My penis doesn’t ache, my erections are much better and I’m increasing in size. Also my unit isn’t shriveled up during the day, I have a nice flaccid hang.

I’m with Piet on this one, it seems these vague notions you have expounded fly in the face of most everything that is taught here?

I work with virtually no erection. I jelq and bend with a fully engorged unit however. It is in fact just as big as an erection. The pressure is intense and the expansion is full.

Maybe you should clarify what you mean by a 100% erection. Do you actually work with a completely rigid dick? If thats the best way to go, wouldn’t masturbation increase dick size?

deadeye, from what you described you was absolutely using good judgement in ceasing all full erection work because your penis told you to do so. Yes, my notions surely fly in the face of what is taught but they have worked for me and therefore I share, there is no need in being so closed minded.
I have no erection meter, I work with what I have. If it is too rigid, it requires a different protocol until the tissues fade.
Your last question doesn’t deserve a response from me, it is ridiculous.

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 AM.