Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth Anecdote

Girth Anecdote

Ok, so most people here have heard me rant on about girth averages, and although we never come to a consensus, I always try to report it as I see it.

I mentioned in previous posts about a person I knew who were 5.5 inches girth and got called “huge” on several occasions. I know another guy who couple guys called small (mostly due to length), but that a few girls had called “girthy”, he is definitely shorter than average, and one time when we were pissing beside each other I noticed he looked pretty girthy.

I was talking to him and a few others, and somehow it got onto penises, and I of course they said that there are plenty of guys out there with 10 inch dicks, and I said if you can find one to measure their dick at over 9 in front of me, I’ll empty my bank account and you can buy rounds at the bar if you can’t.

Then it got into a conversation about girth. I said to (the guy above) if you find someone who is 6.5 or above same deal, he said “What about 4.5”, and I said “why is that what you are?” he nodded his head “yes” and talked about it as if it were pretty girthy. Again other girls have said he’s got good girth, and he’s kind of acknowledged he doesn’t have length, at 5’4. I would bet he’s probably 4.5-5X4.5 . I also would have guessed girthier after seeing it flaccid.

Point of the story is that yet again a guy that would probably be slightly under average or around the median on this site, was considered “girthy” and it sort of goes to show.

1.) you can’t always tell since our eyes play tricks on us.

2.) This site probably isn’t a great indicator or what is average IMO.


Last edited by Lampwick : 07-05-2010 at . Reason: Added paragraph breaks

I agree with both points.

An average woman only needs an average penis to be satisfied. Size really isnt as important to them as we want to beleive.

Huge guys often have to go through a lot of girls just to find one who wants to have sex with them after the first time. There is definately such a thing as too big, and size has almost nothing to do with your skills as a lover.

My personal addiction to making my penis bigger has nothing to do with being able to pleasure women better, and more to do with the twisted side of my personality that enjoys rough sex and pain. Plus PE has turned me into a total health nut.

Good post UT.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Originally Posted by WhiskeyFish

An average woman only needs an average penis to be satisfied. Size really isnt as important to them as we want to beleive.

For a woman penis size is absolutely unimportant. Yes, a big dick may look nice, impressive and attractive, but the big question is: what can the owner do with it, how does he use it? A small penis may give great satisfaction, while a big dick may cause disillusion. To be honest, I think we all realize that!

Nice touch with offering to empty bank account if someone has legit 9”+ length or 6.5”+ girth, that was a pretty safe bet.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
Nice touch with offering to empty bank account if someone has legit 9”+ length or 6.5”+ girth, that was a pretty safe bet.

Be careful with that wager. If he were my friend he would be broke and without a dime.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

Be careful with that wager. If he were my friend he would be broke and without a dime.

Of course… People win lottery as well. (:


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by Titleist
Be careful with that wager. If he were my friend he would be broke and without a dime.

Titleist, I was banking on the fact that far less than one percent of the general population does PE, and the odds of seeing someone with a legit 9+ who doesn’t do it are incredibly low.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan

Titleist, I was banking on the fact that far less than one percent of the general population does PE, and the odds of seeing someone with a legit 9+ who doesn’t do it are incredibly low.

Good wager then I guess?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
Ok, so most people here have heard me rant on about girth averages, and although we never come to a consensus, I always try to report it as I see it. I mentioned in previous posts about a person I knew who were 5.5 inches girth and got called “huge” on several occasions. I know another guy who couple guys called small (mostly due to length), but that a few girls had called “girthy”, he is definitely shorter than average, and one time when we were pissing beside each other I noticed he looked pretty girthy. I was talking to him and a few others, and somehow it got onto penises, and I of course they said that there are plenty of guys out there with 10 inch dicks, and I said if you can find one to measure their dick at over 9 in front of me, I’ll empty my bank account and you can buy rounds at the bar if you can’t.Then it got into a conversation about girth. I said to (the guy above) if you find someone who is 6.5 or above same deal, he said “What about 4.5”, and I said “why is that what you are?” he nodded his head “yes” and talked about it as if it were pretty girthy. Again other girls have said he’s got good girth, and he’s kind of acknowledged he doesn’t have length, at 5’4. I would bet he’s probably 4.5-5X4.5 . I also would have guessed girthier after seeing it flaccid. Point of the story is that yet again a guy that would probably be slightly under average or around the median on this site, was considered “girthy” and it sort of goes to show.

1.) you can’t always tell since our eyes play tricks on us.

2.) This site probably isn’t a great indicator or what is average IMO.


Interesting.

On a light hearted note.. If he thinks he is girthy, what happens when he encounters a woman like this?

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from youtube.com

Mine`s 5 1/5” in girth. I`ve never done any direct girth work and never felt “thin”, but I`ve never had a girl make a comment one way or another about it.

Maybe my taste for old-fashioned types precludes that sort of discussion.

My wife goes off like a firecracker after about 12-15 minutes of penetration and if I find the right pressure and rhythm she`s like a backwards energizer bunny.coming and coming and coming.

And she`s never mentioned the extra inch of length in the last 8 months either.

(Shrug)

Originally Posted by a-unit
Mine`s 5 1/5” in girth. I`ve never done any direct girth work and never felt “thin”, but I`ve never had a girl make a comment one way or another about it.

Maybe my taste for old-fashioned types precludes that sort of discussion.

My wife goes off like a firecracker after about 12-15 minutes of penetration and if I find the right pressure and rhythm she`s like a backwards energizer bunny.coming and coming and coming.

And she`s never mentioned the extra inch of length in the last 8 months either.

(Shrug)

Curb is hilarious. To the post above. Don’t feel bad. I am inclined to think that many girls actually refrain from making penis comments one way or the other out of embaressment, I was pissing not to long ago, and I had like the perfect limp, almost semi-erection but not really (oddly enough) at the time, I was probably 6.75NBP X 4.75 EG, looking limp, and some girl I am sort of friends with, and who has admitted to liking me saw me, and she was like “ohh my god *shreek*), but never mentioned it again, she was petit as well, I tend to think she just felt awkward, but I know even by a pornos standard I was looking pretty decent at the time.

UT, I added paragraph breaks to your first post. That one long uninterrupted block of text was hard to read.

As to averages here, have you seen

Starting length graph and

Starting girth graph

I don’t think they show pre-PE values as being all that much different than a lot of other studies have reported.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Titleist
Good wager then I guess?

It is hard to know if it is a good wager T, considering that, how can we know for sure how big guys are outside of this forum in girth and length. But based on the stats gathered here on TP it is safe to say it would be a good bet that know one will be bigger then 9 * 6.5.

I may be wrong T, but I think you are under the impression that all the 9 * 6.5 plus dicks don’t know about penis enlargement and that big penises are out there and they are just as common as really small penises.

I do know as a fact men are born with large penises. Taking this proven fact that men are born extremely large, and considering the fact that there are very small penises out there, (excluding micro-penises) you may very well be right in your way of thinking.

I personally believe for every small cock in the world there is a big cock. So I think if you were to gather up a diverse group of 50 men you would find a few freakishly large penises (9.5 bpel * 6.5-7.0 eg) and a few freakishly small penises (4.5 bpel * 3.9 eg). This group of men have to be of all different races and body types to be fair though.


Starting stats: Feb 08: [7.3 BPEL * 4.9? EG]----Now: [8.00 BPEL * 5.1-5.2 EG]------GOAL: [8 NBPEL * 6 EG]

Perception is reality.

Umm,
a 9x6.75 (32 ci) is in the 99.7th percentile. You’ll only find that 1 out of 200 people will be larger.
a 9.5x7 (37 ci) is in the 99.8th percentile…

This is according to TP statistics.

Honestly. It is a good wager that if someone says they have a 10 inch cock it’s really likely not true, even a 9 inch. People bluff all the time, girls believe the bluff’s half the time. I pull statistics out of my ass 80% of the time.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Girth Test: Toilet Paper RollCaptnHookPenis Enlargement5907-12-2017 05:47 PM
girth is where it's atdirkPenis Enlargement4710-01-2013 07:43 AM
Big Girtha's routine for girth and flaccid hangBig GirthaPenis Hangers6008-14-2013 06:34 AM
Need help figuring out what future girth goals I should haveButterbean569Penis Enlargement508-19-2006 08:39 AM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 PM.