Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Girth Anecdote

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Fair enough;

Do you think you’re more likely to take and publish your measurement’s if you think you have a big dick or a small dick? The reason I ask is because if I looked down at my crotch or looked in the mirror and thought “hey, my penis seems big” I think I’d want to measure it. If I had a small penis I don’t think I’d want to know what size for the sake of my own sanity, and even if I did measure it I would tell nobody.

Acid Jazz: I understand what you’re saying and I agree.

To the above- this is a good post, I am always shocked to find how many of my friends have not measured, or claim to have not measured, it’s probably like 1/4, and that number is at least 1/2 and probably much more in girth, so I would bet this screws with the averages a bit as well. As for the lifestyles and some of these other surverys, I believe these are like big dick competitions. Lifestyles didn’t have incredible numbers when compared to other surveys, and this was probably a contest with almost all big dicked guys. I will admit to the fact that it isn’t exactly easy to get a rock hard erection at 2:00 in the morning while drinking, but I certainly don’t think it reconciles the difference, especially for girth.

Originally Posted by Titleist

The first time I posted I had no understanding of where I stood in regards to size. I thought I was on the small size due to my ex fucking other guys trying to find a bigger dick. I wanted a honest opinion so that’s why I shared.

So basically you thought that big guys are in the range of 12-13” length and 8-9” girth? :p


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
So basically you thought that big guys are in the range of 12-13” length and 8-9” girth? :p

No, I never knew guys measured. I started reading and found out they did. That’s when I first measured and posted asking about my size.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

I never understand guys that think there are somewhere somehow 12 inch + cocks out there. Sure there may be 1-2/5,000,000 but it’s hilariously retarded to think that it’s like 1/10-20, and some guys legitimately with all their heart believe that. For any person out there, I just asked that they stick a ruler on a girls vaginal entrance up her stomach, and see how far a dick like that would have to go up to entirely penetrate her, and then ask the girl how many guys she’s been with and how many couldn’t get it all in, I doubt very many, meanwhile the guy with the 12 incher would be sitting 4 inches + outside of most girls, and I don’t know that I’ve ever seen that much in pornos even.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
I never understand guys that think there are somewhere somehow 12 inch + cocks out there. Sure there may be 1-2/5,000,000 but it’s hilariously retarded to think that it’s like 1/10-20, and some guys legitimately with all their heart believe that. For any person out there, I just asked that they stick a ruler on a girls vaginal entrance up her stomach, and see how far a dick like that would have to go up to entirely penetrate her, and then ask the girl how many guys she’s been with and how many couldn’t get it all in, I doubt very many, meanwhile the guy with the 12 incher would be sitting 4 inches + outside of most girls, and I don’t know that I’ve ever seen that much in pornos even.

That’s the same thing I tell women who say they’ve been with a guy that has a 10 inch cock.

“Take a ruler, place it on your stomach from your vagina entrance. Was it really that big?”

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
As for the lifestyles and some of these other surverys, I believe these are like big dick competitions.

Here you go, from an article by a sex therapist which supports what you say - self-selection bias in these studies :

What’s the average penis size?
Dr. Petra Boynton

<SNIP>

Before you reach for the tape measure, it’s worth knowing that most sex researchers and therapists don’t trust these figures.

The reason? They’re based on measurements from laboratory studies where men knew they were participating in research to see how their knobs measured up.

This means guys who were worried about size were less likely to participate, whilst guys who thought they had big schlongs were more than happy to waggle them under researchers noses.

So most researchers, therapists and doctors suspect the 'average' penis size figures obtained in research (and widely quoted) are at least an inch larger than they should be.

This is because research on penis size is skewed in favour of men who are happy to be measured.

<SNIP>

============

Sadly this article has disappeared off the net. I hate when that happens. Here is the link when it was live:
http://www.mansized.co.uk/answers/w…-penis-size/a15

Originally Posted by Titleist
I don’t have any proof, but something tells me there are more bigger dicks out there than we are aware of. Just my gut feeling. There are millions that aren’t obsessed with cock size and will never measure. I do believe the average to be higher than what we experience here. Again, just my opinion.

I would have to agree with you Titleist, but I need to add that it has a lot to do with where you are. For instance, a slutty friend of mine just went to Sweden for a few weeks on vacation. Now, if any of you have ever been to Sweden you probably know that they make some BIG people there. Like seriously, I am only 5’8” and I felt like I was the smallest guy in the country. I honestly beleive that the average woman is in the 5’10” range and the average guy is sitting at 6’ +. And they arent just tall and skinny, they are well muscled and big all around. It really boggled my mind. Anyway, not to get into the body size vs. penis size argument, but my friend said that pretty much every guy she sucked off / slept with in Sweden had an above average girth and average to above average length. Is it just perportional to thier body size? I dont know.

On the other hand, I have friends who have been to asian countries and been severely disapointed…


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Originally Posted by Titleist
Be careful with that wager. If he were my friend he would be broke and without a dime.

Yeah same here dude…We need friends like that.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Yeah same here dude…We need friends like that.

It would have been easy money.

Whiskey, I do believe there are more larger guys. Again just a guess at what I’ve seen.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by WhiskeyFish
Anyway, not to get into the body size vs. penis size argument, but my friend said that pretty much every guy she sucked off / slept with in Sweden had an above average girth and average to above average length. Is it just perportional to thier body size? I dont know.

On the other hand, I have friends who have been to asian countries and been severely disapointed…

RFSU - Riksförbundet för sexuell upplysning (English: The (Swedish) National Association for Sexual Education) say that the average length is about 5.9” BPEL. It doesn’t say BPEL on the web page, but a well known sexual education expert at RFSU named Olle Waller has said several that the measurements are in BPEL. I have gone to one of his seminars, and someone asked him about dick size, and he said it was BPEL again. The average erect girth is said to be 3.9”, but that doesn’t seem very plausible, if you compare that value with all the other surveys that have been made.

Source: http://www.rfsu.se/sv/Sex—relation…1&searchString=

Just use the automatic translator in google chrome if you want the page translated.

The average height for men in Sweden is 181 cm (5’11.5”) and 167 cm (5’5.5”) for women (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height).


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."


Last edited by Krowax : 07-07-2010 at .

Originally Posted by sta-kool
This means guys who were worried about size were less likely to participate, whilst guys who thought they had big schlongs were more than happy to waggle them under researchers noses.
So most researchers, therapists and doctors suspect the 'average' penis size figures obtained in research (and widely quoted) are at least an inch larger than they should be.
This is because research on penis size is skewed in favour of men who are happy to be measured.

Is this really true? I suppose the answer is yes, but you can’t prove it. It does prove however that porn industry, with its big boobs and monster dicks, has an extremely negative influence on many people. In this phantasy world of porn the ‘abnormal’ has become ‘normal’, with the result that in real life the normal has become abnormal, in other words: a guy with a 5 inch penis thinks he is extremely small, because in porn movies you only see 8 inchers. He will certainly not proudly show his dick in public and be happy to be measured. True or not, it’s an interesting discussion.

Men with micro penises can very easily live a happy life. A very good friend of mine has been married for 8 years to an extremely hot wife and they both appear “sexually happy”. Never fight and argue and sex it up often. I would say he is at 3 inches, and even his wife has commented on it.

I would also say women care about size more then we know. I think any women could be happy with any size if she loved the man and size not be an issue. But with that being said, if she was granted a wish to change her husband’s size to her specifications without anyone including her husbanding knowing I guarantee it it would be above average 99.99% of the time.


Starting Stats: BPEL = 5.875, EG = 4.375 <> Current Stats: BPEL = 7.25, EG = 4.6

Originally Posted by Penox
I would say he is at 3 inches, and even his wife has commented on it.

What was/were here comments? The suspense on this one is going to drive me batty, because I’m a VERY curious kind of person. :)


Paraphrased: It is not the critic who counts: The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.

In high school there was a chick I totally wanted to bone. I was somewhat intimidated by the fact that she was very sexually active (we’re talking about maybe a different guy or two per week) but when she felt my erect bulge on a night out at the bar, she was shocked at how supposedly girthy I was. She even admitted to wanting to have my girth inside her. So we got it on :) . But yeah this thread reminds me that perhaps the average girth mentionned in TP is probably very inacurate.


Dec '09 : NBPEL: 6'' x EG: 5.1'' x FL: 2" -----> Aug '10 : NBPEL: 6.3'' x EG: 5.6'' x FL: 2"

Yeah, don't worry. It did not take me 8 months to get these gains. I was more off than on when it came to PE :O

Goal: EL: 7.25" x EG: 6.2" x FL: 4"

Originally Posted by Titleist
It would have been easy money.

Whiskey, I do believe there are more larger guys. Again just a guess at what I’ve seen.

Well make friends with some fucking common sense, not to be rude, but just because you are in the 10th percentile of the most biased studies in the world doesn’t mean that it’s a shit bet. Not to straw man you, but the attitudes of you’re comments attempt to undermine my point and furthermore detract from the purpose of this forum IMO. Sta-Kool is completely right. What survey made men measure their penis in front of people, which one just randomly said “hey your coming in for a study” without at least insinuating that it would be sexual by nature. You think the dude who doesn’t feel at all confident sexually will show up for this? If you have a gut reaction that your performance sucks, you are less likely to show up for these studies. If you are less likely to show up for these studies, the results are bias, so this may not mean that these people actually have smaller penises, it means they are less confident with their skills in the bedroom. Based on the reactions on this site, and others this has to do with having a smaller than average dick. Feel free to poke holes in my logic, but it seems like a common sense inference, logic is what is suppose to govern the world and the decision we make, even from a more hermaneutic stand point, this is true. It is people that violate these governing principles that detract from the evolution of humanity, although I am not trying to imply that we are on a slippery slope, it’s just frustrating because I believe in truth, in finding what is “real”, and people who don’t think like this sort of perpetuate a lot of false ideologies that in my opinion fuck with the evolution of mankind.

This is just a dick building site, nothing more but please use logic to the best of your ability. If you really believe the average is above 5.25 in girth, state anecdotes, and factual evidence such as statistics, don’t say you have a hunch because you see pornos and “think” people have bigger dicks, because for all of the small dudes lurking on this site, or truly average guys, you screw it up, you cause people to be depressed when it is unnecessary. For some people that are less aware, this may not be a big deal, but imagine how you felt when you had or thought you had a small dick.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.