Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains

I find that masturbating after PE works well if you wait 30+ minutes to allow your penis to recover a little, I get my hardest erections if I do this and I try to expand my shaft beyond maximum size by erect kegelling from time to time.

Edging (holding back your cum several times) really helps too, most of the time, 10-15 minutes of this without ejaculating helps keep me horny all week. When you do allow yourself to cum after edging a few times, you get the most amazing orgasm.
I recently found that only ejaculating once or twice per week really helps keep my flaccid penis larger most of the time and helps with my EQ (erection quality).

Better avoid jerking off at least 1 hour, your dick was stress out. Give him some time to recover.


Started: 15.5cm x 12cm, Now: 19.5cm x 13.3cm, Goal: 21cm x 15cm

I'm going to reach my goal, and there is no one who can stop me! Yes, I'm a persistent bastard :D

My Pictures! I am back baby, and I will hang out with my wang out!

Masturbation is not ok after PE if you have poor or negative physiological indicators due to masturbating. (Look up PI on with the search function if you don’t know what they are.)

The only way to see if masturbating is causing negative PI’s, is to do a couple of weeks without the masturbation and examine your PI’s compared to now. If they are way way better without masturbation, you know you have to resist the horniness to get the PE gains quicker. If there is no significant improvement, then is it worth it to miss the fun of masturbating? If those PI’s actually worsen without jerking the gherkin, then sheesh… you owe it to yourself to whack off like it’s an Olympic sport and you’re going for gold.;) That’s presuming that you are not resisting the temptation now…. if you are, then do a similar experiment by jerking off after PE and finding out what are you PI’s.

Personally I edge after my PE session and that really works for me. Good luck.

I love to fuck my wife after a good jelq/clamp workout. Of course, she hates it when I pe, so I rarely get a chance to enjoy that extra pumped feeling. I’m “dabbling” a bit now with jelqs and clamping, so I may hit pay dirt! Right on about the edging! I think newbies should all practice edging, both for the pe benefits and to become a better lover (or at least a longer lasting lover).

Thanks for all the good replies guys

All masturbatory posts go here.

Update. I got up at 6:45 this morning and did some stretches, 150 jelqs, and 10 minutes of clamping. After that, I woke my wife up and fucked her hard before the kids got up. It felt great to release after the workout and my cock has stayed pumped all day despite the ejaculation. As an aside, she commented that it felt even thicker than normal, which it was due to the workout induced pump. I’m not sure how long a run I will get before her complaining drives me back into retirement, but I hope to add a little size in the time I have.

My girlfriend let me fuck her in the ass the other day. This is an extremely rare occurrence and it’s definitely my main “fetish” if you will. It was about 3 hours after my workout and I was pretty much as hard as I have ever been. I came about a gallon’s worth and then went to sleep. I woke up the next morning with a nice solid morning erection. So, in my experience “releasing” after a workout does NOT effect results; at least in the short run.


Start: 05/09 - 5.5" BPEL x 4.375" MSEG

Current: 08/01/10 - 6" BPEL x 4.675" MSEG

2010 goal - 6.5" BPEL x 4.75" EG

Originally Posted by roflnade

My girlfriend let me fuck her in the ass the other day. This is an extremely rare occurrence and it’s definitely my main “fetish” if you will. It was about 3 hours after my workout and I was pretty much as hard as I have ever been. I came about a gallon’s worth and then went to sleep. I woke up the next morning with a nice solid morning erection. So, in my experience “releasing” after a workout does NOT effect results; at least in the short run.

Thanks for your statement. ;)


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

I would say ejaculating AFTER the workout would be good, providing there is no loss of post-workout pump. Ejaculating causes an increase in the bodies immune activity, which aids recovery of damaged tissues.

Then there is the whole factor of abstaining from ejaculation for a week to temporarily get a 50% rise in testosterone.

Thanx Westla for clearing that up for me, I was seeking the answers to them questions.


Start: 05/26/09 6.375" x 5.125" Goal: 8" x 6"

Current: 08/30/09 6.750" x 5.500"

Originally Posted by man-of-10
I would say ejaculating AFTER the workout would be good, providing there is no loss of post-workout pump. Ejaculating causes an increase in the bodies immune activity, which aids recovery of damaged tissues.

Then there is the whole factor of abstaining from ejaculation for a week to temporarily get a 50% rise in testosterone.


Its much much more than 50%,it may be 2x 3x sometimes.
But it declines rapidly after the 7:t day.

Meaning,abstaining is not worth it :D


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

Originally Posted by C.phantasy
Its much much more than 50%,it may be 2x 3x sometimes.
But it declines rapidly after the 7:t day.

Meaning,abstaining is not worth it :D

It doesn’t decline rapidly if you ejaculate on the day of the testosterone peak (I do it that night); it just goes back to baseline the next day. It only declines rapidly if abstinence is continued for more than 7 days.

Originally Posted by man-of-10

It doesn’t decline rapidly if you ejaculate on the day of the testosterone peak (I do it that night); it just goes back to baseline the next day. It only declines rapidly if abstinence is continued for more than 7 days.

We have the same ejaculation routine then, 7 th day every week ;)

I did not mean that it would go lower than your baseline. I meant exactly what you stated above :D


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

Jerking offsex and PE

Are they compatabile? How much so? When can I jerk off/have sex in regards to PE?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 PM.