Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Could it make sense for length gains? Stress relaxation before hanging?

12

Could it make sense for length gains? Stress relaxation before hanging?

I’m in an all length routine right now. Extender, hanger and some A stretches.

After reading the threads about stress relaxation based traction devices and the principle behind it, I thought about integrating this into a hanging routine.

My approach is to warm up and prepare tissue before hanging to get it as easy as possible stretched, without toughening tissue.

The whole routine would have a long warm up phase:

- Warm up under IR lamp, wearing an extender and applying the stress relaxation principles (1-1 1/2 hour)

- Hanging at low weight, increasing weights during sets.

- Wearing the extender to keep the tissue stretched (less force than before)

What do other members think about it? Could it be inefficient?


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

I was about to post near enough the same question.

My thinking was if you hold a stretch for 1 min then stretch further for 1 min and repeat to create the stress relaxation method or whatever its called, Could this not be recreated using a Vac hanger (low weight) for example say 5 lbs was my goal for the session =
2lb x 10-20 mins
3.5 x 10-20 mins
5lb x for however long I want to hang.

It would make sense.

Stress relaxation is not achieved raising the weight though. Stress relaxation = constant length, lower force (or, which is the same, higher length with the same force). Since when you hold a weight, even if the tissue relaxes the weight is applying the same force (a negligibly lower force actually), the tissue could react strengthening faster compared to an extender, if the starting force applied is the same.

Originally Posted by marinera
It would make sense.

Stress relaxation is not achieved raising the weight though. Stress relaxation = constant length, lower force (or, which is the same, higher length with the same force). Since when you hold a weight, even if the tissue relaxes the weight is applying the same force (a negligibly lower force actually), the tissue could react strengthening faster compared to an extender, if the starting force applied is the same.

Marinera, believe this is right. Constant weight is analogous to using a spring loaded extender which works on the creep principle. The only way I can see it working is some sort of ADS with a fixed length cord so the tension decreases as the penis relaxes. Then you could shorten the cord and repeat the process.

I thought I could go beyond my fsl by using the stress relaxation method combined with intense heat, and then only I would started hanging weights.


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

How does this compare to what those who gained the most length did for their routines?


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
How does this compare to what those who gained the most length did for their routines?

I don’t think anybody did this. But perhaps it could be similar to having 2 hanging sessions a day, or any other split session routine, by preparing or weakening the tissue.


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by austfred

Marinera, believe this is right. Constant weight is analogous to using a spring loaded extender which works on the creep principle. The only way I can see it working is some sort of ADS with a fixed length cord so the tension decreases as the penis relaxes. Then you could shorten the cord and repeat the process.

Actually, I have no experience with commercial extenders; I used a homemade extender built like the Maxxtender: it has no springs, you just stretch the penis at a given length, then block the device at that length. I guess the other commercial extenders could work the same way if one would remove the springs, but it is just a supposition. There is another guy who built a device that should work on the stress relaxation principle, I don’t remember his name right now.

Originally Posted by KinXXXize

I don’t think anybody did this. But perhaps it could be similar to having 2 hanging sessions a day, or any other split session routine, by preparing or weakening the tissue.

What theory are you basing this off of?


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
What theory are you basing this off of?

I did not know I had to base my thoughts and ideas on some scientific papers ;)

It’s just an idea I would like to test perhaps, not based on any empirical data or TP’s growth theories.


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by KinXXXize
I did not know I had to base my thoughts and ideas on some scientific papers ;)

It’s just an idea I would like to test perhaps, not based on any empirical data or TP’s growth theories.

You know that’s not what I meant.

So you don’t know why you’re doing it, but you’re still following the popular low weight long stretch scheme of Thunders. Yeah I guess that could work, but you’re going to go stale. I mean you don’t see too many growing off of that without looking for drastic new approaches when it stops working.

I would advise you to do something similar for warmup sets to really get your penis warmed up and ready, maybe 10-20 minutes of using the extender under the IR and hanging light weights to progressively heavier and heavier weights until you feel ready. Then when you feel you hit your real hanging weight, you hang at a higher intensity for a much shorter time and almost no rest between sets. Rest and recover more days a week. With this you’ll be limp as a noodle before you hang with any real weight, and then done in about 5 minutes of your real PE routine not counting the warm up. It will work, but you’ll need more rest days and warmups on your off days.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
You know that’s not what I meant.

So you don’t know why you’re doing it, but you’re still following the popular low weight long stretch scheme of Thunders. Yeah I guess that could work, but you’re going to go stale. I mean you don’t see too many growing off of that without looking for drastic new approaches when it stops working.

I would advise you to do something similar for warmup sets to really get your penis warmed up and ready, maybe 10-20 minutes of using the extender under the IR and hanging light weights to progressively heavier and heavier weights until you feel ready. Then when you feel you hit your real hanging weight, you hang at a higher intensity for a much shorter time and almost no rest between sets. Rest and recover more days a week. With this you’ll be limp as a noodle before you hang with any real weight, and then done in about 5 minutes of your real PE routine not counting the warm up. It will work, but you’ll need more rest days and warmups on your off days.

You think low weight for longer will going stale? Probably will after a while like any method but I have a feeling it would produce more gains than what your suggesting with high intensity for shorter time, Yeah it could produce quicker gains but I think it will make your dick into steel and I’m talking from personal experience.

Originally Posted by kbs83

You think low weight for longer will going stale? Probably will after a while like any method but I have a feeling it would produce more gains than what your suggesting with high intensity for shorter time, Yeah it could produce quicker gains but I think it will make your dick into steel and I’m talking from personal experience.

You’re talking about personal experience? I’m talking about over eleven years of personal experience with routines lasting 10 or more hours and others done hard and fast. Whatever if you think your think your method will work, which might for a few week “push”, then go ahead. But I’m talking about something that works every single time and is so simple many scoff at it and few guys are willing to try it.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

stress relaxation extenders

Originally Posted by marinera
Actually, I have no experience with commercial extenders; I used a homemade extender built like the Maxxtender: it has no springs, you just stretch the penis at a given length, then block the device at that length. I guess the other commercial extenders could work the same way if one would remove the springs, but it is just a supposition. There is another guy who built a device that should work on the stress relaxation principle, I don’t remember his name right now.

Marinera, his name is rootsnatty and he is on Thunders.

I now use a commercial extender which works on the same principles called the LeLuv Slider

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
You’re talking about personal experience? I’m talking about over eleven years of personal experience with routines lasting 10 or more hours and others done hard and fast. Whatever if you think your think your method will work, which might for a few week “push”, then go ahead. But I’m talking about something that works every single time and is so simple many scoff at it and few guys are willing to try it.

Why do you always seem to go on the defensive? Did I in any way say yours was not from personal experience or that you were wrong? Do not turn this into pissing competition like you always seem to do when Anyone disagrees or has a different point of view. This is a forum of Ideas, discussions, theory’s and so on but posting = routines lasting 10 or more hours and others done hard and fast as a demonstration how much more qualified you are, come on!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Can naturally bigger guys make bigger gains?grindylowPenis Enlargement1305-30-2009 01:53 AM
Fastest Gains ADS Hanging Clamping ManualTouchmeifucanPenis Enlargement Basics1001-11-2007 05:59 PM
Girth gains and hangingquik4lifePenis Hangers1207-09-2006 09:48 PM
POLL: EG when hanging gains beganModestoManPenis Hangers602-06-2005 04:43 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.