The best method of tracking gains – or no gains – is by employing a consistent measuring technique. This is far more important to the individual than for any “posting” reasons at the forum.
1) Try getting your unit as hard as possible. View your favorite porn, do some jerking – actually, “edging” – so you’re as big as you can possibly get.
2) Take a ruler, not a tape measure, and line up the inner edge (with the hash marks on it) with your pisshole (the center of your penis).
3) Push the ruler into your pubis as far as you can, even to the point of discomfort/pain, and kegel as hard as you can – to affect full inflation.
4) Note the measurement – also note the extent of “ruler creep” on your particular ruler (that area of blank space at the beginning of the ruler that does not tally any length). That can vary quite a bit from one ruler to the next.
5) Take a few more measurements over the next couple days. If there’s any variance, try to duplicate the largest measurement….that’s your “size.”
Personally, I measure while sitting before my computer (with some porn, hehe). And I’m sitting straight up. I use a metric ruler, because mm’s are more precise. Then I do a decimal conversion (1” = 25.4 mm) – including “ruler creep”, which I’ve measured with a second ruler. I also measure topside, with the ruler deeply pressed, trying to line up the measuring hashes with my pisshole.
The reason for the ritual is that I don’t want to fall victim to any self-delusion (such as “aggressive measuring”). We can do this subconsciously – not to “lie” to the members of our forum, but because we want to see gains for so much work, so we’re subconsciously manipulating the variables to see an “increase.”
The above method is probably the surest way to prevent self-delusion.