Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Break or not?

12

Break or not?

Been doing PE 6 months with some gains. I would like more length gains and haven’t had any since month number one. Girth has crept slow all along, picked up clamping about a month ago. Question is , would a small deacon break , say 2 weeks, help jump start the length without hindering what appears to be a slow progression in girth?

OR because I picked up the clamping , should I just stick with it for a bit and let the length remain dormant?

First of all, clamping is a girth exercise, so it doesn’t make much sense to be doing it if you’re after length. Secondly, the general consensus seems to be that it’s harder for a thicker penis to gain length than a thinner one, so you should probably try and reach your length goals before focusing on girth.

As far as taking a decon break, I don’t know. What else are you doing besides clamping?

Just my 2 cents.

Yea I understand that clamping is for girth , but what I meant was, since girth growth has been slow but steadie and length hasen’t changed in 5 months would a break now spawn some length possibly without sacrificing girth. I have only been Jelquing and stretching , clamping is new for about 1 month now.

I advise you take a decon break. I never listened when 6 month had passed and I had zero gains.

Originally Posted by cheeva
First of all, clamping is a girth exercise, so it doesn’t make much sense to be doing it if you’re after length. Secondly, the general consensus seems to be that it’s harder for a thicker penis to gain length than a thinner one, so you should probably try and reach your length goals before focusing on girth.

As far as taking a decon break, I don’t know. What else are you doing besides clamping?

Just my 2 cents.


Exactly.

And just to add, clamping retards length gains somewhat.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Baywatch thanks , Yea like most people here when I started I wanted increases in both and luckily I have made some and seem to continue to make minor girth gains. Like I said length has stopped since probably the third week.

What time frame of a break would you suggest and how long would one wait to resume squeezes and or clamping when PE continues?

Originally Posted by aom91
Exactly.

And just to add, clamping retards length gains somewhat.

Not always true. I made nice length gains while sitting in a clamp. All depends everyone is different.

Originally Posted by KillIt

Not always true. I made nice length gains while sitting in a clamp. All depends everyone is different.

Hence the “somewhat”. Most of the threads talking about clamping, the guys usually don’t experience much length gains. For myself, hardly had any length gains from clamping, but definately some girth gains.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

I would say 3-4 weeks of decon although some may advise more.

Then you come back in a less is more way. I’m bullish on starting back up using a static stretcher as the only PE you do until you stop seeing gains from wearing it.

Wait how long has it been since you have made a length gain? It hasn’t been 6 months because thats how long you said you have been PEing total. Personally I would try something new like hanging before taking a decon break, or anything to “mix it up” even if its a different kind of jelqing or a new kind of intensity.

I guess I was just wondering does one take a break if girth is gaining but length is not?

I don’t want to take a break and hinder growth in girth but length hasn’t budged since week number 3 and that was 5 months ago.

Has anyone taken a break when one of the other , length or girth , was gaining?

No growth in any way = break.

Originally Posted by RandomGiant
Wait how long has it been since you have made a length gain? It hasn’t been 6 months because thats how long you said you have been PEing total. Personally I would try something new like hanging before taking a decon break, or anything to “mix it up” even if its a different kind of jelqing or a new kind of intensity.

I haven’t made a length gain since week number 3. I have been at this about 6 months.

I have made girth gains through out the 6 month time with some being in the last 2 months , 1/16” or so.

My question still remains: Does it hurt or help to take a break if one of the 2 measurments is dormant
I would like to jumpstart length but what if I’m about to unleash an unknown girth gain because I have only been clamping for 1 month.

Does taking a break in the midst of a positive girth scenario , in hopes of gaining lenght , hurt or hinder your PE quest??

Answers appreciated!!

6 months is a long stretch and in your case one with so so results. I would take the break.

Yea I think I will take a break, Is a break always a good thing , I mean why would there be opposition to a break?

Does an unnecessay break hinder future gains?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How did you break your Penimaster?route286Penis Enlargement206-04-2007 05:49 AM
Should I do these stretches, and then a breakPDC13Penis Enlargement Basics411-30-2005 06:22 AM
Deconditioning Break Time - Need A Little HelpLoveMachinePenis Enlargement1209-07-2005 10:05 PM
New 'Newbie' Like Gains After Extended Break!MugwompPenis Enlargement1509-29-2004 04:27 PM
Long PE break for length?WatchOutPenis Enlargement1003-31-2004 03:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.