Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are possible gains endless?

Originally Posted by bluray
I have often wondered if there is a limit to actually how much length and girth you can add and still have a functioning penis. I would like to hear every ones thoughts and theories. Some guys think the cells in your penis are only being stretched, while others believe new cells are forming any thoughts on that as well?

As a species, there are limits to everything; individually, the limits are even more modest.

Look how little the long jump record changed in the past 42 years. A 22” bicep is just as freakish today as it was 30 years ago. Nobody is going to jelq their way to a 20” cock.

Few guys here will gain a full 2.00” of erect length; far fewer will gain more. Most are probably in the 1.25” to 1.5” range - which is still damn impressive. Factor in girth gains and that will result in an ENORMOUS increase in volume.

Originally Posted by wadzilla
As a species, there are limits to everything; individually, the limits are even more modest.

Look how little the long jump record changed in the past 42 years. A 22” bicep is just as freakish today as it was 30 years ago. Nobody is going to jelq their way to a 20” cock.

Few guys here will gain a full 2.00” of erect length; far fewer will gain more. Most are probably in the 1.25” to 1.5” range - which is still damn impressive. Factor in girth gains and that will result in an ENORMOUS increase in volume.

Very sensible and concise post Wadzilla.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Those are great examples wadzilla.

2.0” is extremely difficult to achieve and simply requires more dedication than the average person is willing to put in. I’ve spent enough hours PEing that it’s hard to take myself seriously some times. If I’d put as many hours into my last relationship as I did into my cock I might be in a relationship with a women instead of a case of beer.

I’m shooting to break the 2.0” barrier this year. But at this point it has absolutely nothing to do with pleasing women, and not even that much to do with my self esteem. It’s become like gauging your ears, or tattoo’s… just modifying my body to my will. It’s empowering to modify parts of your body that the majority of the population believes is permanent and impossible to alter. Anyone can gauge their ears, or split their tongue… but a lot of people can’t P.E. because it’s so damn under ground, it’s outrageous. All because people are too nervous and uncomfortably awkward to discuss enlarging your penis… Ha.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

We could discuss back and forth if Bib`s gains are real or not and it would not make a difference in the world. But consider this:

He hung for at least 8 hours daily 5 days a week and slightly less on weekends, continuously with progressively higher weights until he reached his goal.

How many on the forum has done something similar with the same consistency?

Originally Posted by Renholder
We could discuss back and forth if Bib`s gains are real or not and it would not make a difference in the world. But consider this:

He hung for at least 8 hours daily 5 days a week and slightly less on weekends, continuously with progressively higher weights until he reached his goal.

How many on the forum has done something similar with the same consistency?


When you claim such gains you must provide some evidence to back it up, otherwise people won’t believe you.

He claims he started with <6” EL and 6” FL (?) and 19 months later (which is less than 2 years) ended with 10.5” EL and 11.5” FL. That is 4.5” in EL and 5’5” in FL in ~1.5 years. And no pictures. Right. Sorry, but I’m not buying it. If he’s telling the truth, props to him, but I don’t believe it until I see it.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
When you claim such gains you must provide some evidence to back it up, otherwise people won’t believe you.

He claims he started with <6” EL and 6” FL (?) and 19 months later (which is less than 2 years) ended with 10.5” EL and 11.5” FL. That is 4.5” in EL and 5’5” in FL in ~1.5 years. And no pictures. Right. Sorry, but I’m not buying it. If he’s telling the truth, props to him, but I don’t believe it until I see it.

What was the reason he didn’t post any pics ?

Originally Posted by Renholder
We could discuss back and forth if Bib`s gains are real or not and it would not make a difference in the world. But consider this:

He hung for at least 8 hours daily 5 days a week and slightly less on weekends, continuously with progressively higher weights until he reached his goal.

How many on the forum has done something similar with the same consistency?
Renholder, anyone questioning Bib’s gains could just as easily question the reality of Bib’s routine.

There is the same basis of evidence for each, is there not?

(To be clear, in raising this point, I am not questioning either.)


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Well lets say, You were in an accident and your car was hanging on the side of a cliff.
And you had to stay very still and some how your hanging device was still on and hanging out the car window.

Nobody finds you there for several weeks while you have been wearing the hanging contraption constantly too scared to try and remove it in case the car goes over.

Constant stretch.
Obviously I am on neither side of the argument.
True or not.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Originally Posted by theskyisthelimit
Those are great examples wadzilla.

2.0” is extremely difficult to achieve and simply requires more dedication than the average person is willing to put in. I’ve spent enough hours PEing that it’s hard to take myself seriously some times. If I’d put as many hours into my last relationship as I did into my cock I might be in a relationship with a women instead of a case of beer.

I’m shooting to break the 2.0” barrier this year. But at this point it has absolutely nothing to do with pleasing women, and not even that much to do with my self esteem. It’s become like gauging your ears, or tattoo’s… just modifying my body to my will. It’s empowering to modify parts of your body that the majority of the population believes is permanent and impossible to alter. Anyone can gauge their ears, or split their tongue… but a lot of people can’t P.E. because it’s so damn under ground, it’s outrageous. All because people are too nervous and uncomfortably awkward to discuss enlarging your penis… Ha.

love that avatar

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Renholder, anyone questioning Bib’s gains could just as easily question the reality of Bib’s routine.

There is the same basis of evidence for each, is there not?

(To be clear, in raising this point, I am not questioning either.)

Excellent point. I would 2nd your summation. We have zero evidence for both.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
When you claim such gains you must provide some evidence to back it up, otherwise people won’t believe you.

He claims he started with <6” EL and 6” FL (?) and 19 months later (which is less than 2 years) ended with 10.5” EL and 11.5” FL. That is 4.5” in EL and 5’5” in FL in ~1.5 years. And no pictures. Right. Sorry, but I’m not buying it. If he’s telling the truth, props to him, but I don’t believe it until I see it.

No, you must not. It’s a pretty personal thing to post pictures of your penis on the world wide web, and for some it’s a big deal. I post about my experiences and my gains without picture evidence of them happening because I know that they’re factual and that I can provide some, if not valuable, at least honest input on many P.E. related scenarios and situations. Just because you have some sort of doubt for someones gains that you’re able to justify to yourself doesn’t discredit them or their posts. Because at the end of the day, all that matters is passing on what you’ve learned. Regardless of whether some one who can’t get equally impressive gains believes you or not.

I’ve had a few people doubt my gains, and it’s extremely frustrating. I guess it’s hard for me to imagine someone wasting their time lying to a bunch of anonymous people. Seems mindless. I’m only here to learn, teach and grow.

Something I find important to consider is that gaining 4.5” in 19 months is less than a quarter inch a month. That’s reasonable considering you’re a good gainer and are putting in 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and going up in weight when needed. I don’t even see how that’s unreasonable in anyway. What’s so damn impressive would be the consistency of the gains and the ability to overcome plateau’s, keeping them brief.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

Sure. Valid point from Lampwick and it really goes without saying.

But my question remains: Has anyone on the forum done anything similar with the same consistency like Bib claimed he did?

Anyone could claim that, Ren.

Anyway, what this has to do with the originale question of the OP?

I find that question somewhat vague. There is a limit for the man generally speaking or for the average man? At the present stage of PE knowledge or an ‘absolut’ limit? If this was explained, I missed.

I think that Sparkyx’s article about PI’s should be considered when talking about this topic:

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to help growth!

It was posted in 2005. Give it a year to catch on and become more visible, making it 2006. That makes it 4 years since it became a mainstream thing around here.

I would be willing to bet that if you graphed the average gains over time of Thunder’s members who joined before and after say Jan. 2006, you would see some significant differences.

So lets say that the class of 2007, those who joined Thunders in 2007, was the first to really have good access to the PI concept. That’s only 3 years of putting it into practice. I would guess that the number of 2 inch gainers has increased.

If you think that the PI article will have an effect, and consider that most think it would take 3 years or more to gain 3 inches or more, then we are just now moving into the era when there may be more 3 inch gainers popping up. I think you might be seeing me in that category… fingers crossed.

I’d like a couple more years of putting the PI concept into practice, we’ll see about the maximum possible gains at that time…

The other aspect one has to think about is that guys might not post big gains. You post big gains, and all of a sudden there a bunch of anal retentive guys demanding proof, like they have a right to it. Then you think it might be better for PE in general if you didn’t post, because you are going to be made out to be a liar, and some are going to believe the accusations, and maybe not even try PE. (Don’t get me wrong, I am not supporting DLD.)

I have thought about this a lot. I honestly doubt I will post anything over a 2.5 inch gain, if I am lucky enough to get it. I’d like my posts to remain credible here, no matter how big my penis is in reality, and posting a 3-4 inch gain is a good way to get called a liar. (The other part is that the database only allows up to 9.999 inch length…)

The other thing is the attention. Post a 3 inch gain, and all of a sudden there are tons of guys asking you about your routine, assuming you know the first thing about PE, like you are some kind of a guru. If I get to a 3 inch gain, I promise that I will still not be an expert on the subject. The only thing I will be able to tell anyone is to use PI’s, don’t give up on jelqing, and that I have been lucky.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

That’s a great article, but I wouldn’t go as far as to say that people didn’t have access to it till 2007. I joined in 2005 and found it very quickly, it’s been one of the most prominent articles written since I joined. I would comfortably say I had full access to it in 2005. I’m not sure how it can take 2 years to find something on here, unless it was unusually obscure.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.