Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are possible gains endless?

I think, generally, if people make huge gains - they will be too happy and inflated to care about nay-sayers IMO.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

DLD by his own admissions is a fraud. The history of his size claims clearly shows he lied. The effort he and his buddies took to harm this forum (this free forum being the main competitor to his paysite) after he launched his site and forum was disgusting. Enough of that.

Take a rational look at the idea of endless gains.

PE isn’t new, nor are the techniques. There have been a few twists on some of the basics, but nothing is really new. Most innovations have been toward better application of the various methods. The earliest semi-popularlization of PE on the Internet that I’m aware of originated with Tom Hubbard. That was back in the ‘90’s when he was hanging. Forums arose later. We have members active in the community here who have been at this since at least the late 1990’s. Probably even a few from before then.

If gains were endless wouldn’t claims and legitimate proof of huge peckers enlarged by PE methods be more common in the PE world by now?

If someone had been PEing since February 2000 and had gained an average of 1/16” in length per month, he would have gained 9” by now. It doesn’t work that way.

Some are set up, I suspect, by preexisting length being constrained by ligs or other limiting structures, tunica construction variances (of which there seem to be several kinds of tunicas), or whatever other variables, to gain different amounts from PE. Some do relatively well even with little effort, while others get little or nothing despite giving it their all.

As a newbie to PE, there’s a good chance you have the potential to gain some size. How much is a combination of luck and how much effort you choose to exert for what will become ever-dimishing returns for the time and effort expended. Gains will not continue forever, and generally some maintenence seems to be required to keep what you’ve obtained.

I realize what I’m saying doesn’t sound as encouraging as “GAIN 3 INCHES PLUS IN JUST MINUTES A DAY!!!” bullshit advertisements or appeals that if you “believe” and work hard (and buy the advertised products) that you’ll become huge. Let’s be real. PE works for many to add some size. Don’t expect miracles.

Amen to that, hobby. :) I stand by my claim that 2” of length gains should be plenty for everyone except maybe those extremes that start out with micropenis.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by hobby

If someone had been PEing since February 2000 and had gained an average of 1/16” in length per month, he would have gained 9” by now. It doesn’t work that way.

Exactly. Possible gains are NOT endless. I don’t believe anyone could gain more than 3”. Actually that is more than enough even if you start with a 3” unit. You start with an almost micro penis and become average at the end and I strongly believe that is possible which is proven by Bennett8 here:

Before-and-After Measurement Pictures

However above 3”… I say scam. If anyone has a photo to prove that, I really would like to see.

Let alone exceeding 3”, I believe the population of people who gained 3” would be like %0.1 among PE’ers.


04.27.2009: 6 x 4.5 (BP)

12.01.2009: 7.5 x 5 (BP)

Did I mention they are flaccid measurments?...Kidding! :p

Originally Posted by Cyclope
However above 3”… I say scam. If anyone has a photo to prove that, I really would like to see.

Let alone exceeding 3”, I believe the population of people who gained 3” would be like %0.1 among PE’ers.

My point exactly:

Originally Posted by Equine Rooster
…The other aspect one has to think about is that guys might not post big gains. You post big gains, and all of a sudden there a bunch of anal retentive guys demanding proof, like they have a right to it. Then you think it might be better for PE in general if you didn’t post, because you are going to be made out to be a liar, and some are going to believe the accusations, and maybe not even try PE. (Don’t get me wrong, I am not supporting DLD.)

Originally Posted by Herballist
I think, generally, if people make huge gains - they will be too happy and inflated to care about nay-sayers IMO.

I would be too, but I would be worried about new guys tuning in and thinking it is yet another scam. When I started I really found 2 inches hard to believe. Now I have those 2 inches. If I make 3, I would love to tell about it, but only to help others. But I really wonder if reporting those 3 inches would do more harm than good to the cause of PE, turning some off to the idea before they even really started.

After hanging around here for a while, I see that PE can be more than penis size for some guys. I firmly believe that Thunders and PE has saved some lives, either from better health, (Kingpole and others), or from self esteem and providing some aspect of hope for those very depressed. That’s why on the 3 inch gain subject I am torn as to whether it would be prudent to report it or not. Let’s face it, many would simply not believe it, some experienced, but more importantly the new guys as well.

I doubt very many would feel the same way about the cause of PE, but I am sure many would feel adverse to all the attention it would garner. I know I spent my time pm-ing with guys asking for help after they saw my gains. I was happy to help, but quickly found that most will ignore your advice, so now I really don’t do it anymore. But out of simple decency, I still respond to the questions, even if to give a non-committal answer. I want to help the cause of PE, but I simply don’t have time to respond to the amount I would get if I reported a 3 inch gain.


Sept. 4, '07: BPEL 6.875 inches, EG widest 5.25

Goal: Double digits

Demo 1

Originally Posted by theleviathan
Not to mention that, the bigger the penis, the harder it gets to get it hard. :)

Lol true.

If I gain another inch, I’ll post high resolution pictures. Although I guess it wouldn’t matter with no before pictures. If you look at my shaft though you can see where my pubic hair line has stretched 2 inches up the shaft from growth. I keep it shaved so it’s not noticeable, otherwise it looks pretty bad. I’ve never seen anyone have hair growing that far up the shaft naturally, but then again I don’t look at very many dicks on a regular basis. So maybe that’s not a legitimate indicator of my original size. Oh well, I’m happy with it :-)


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

Originally Posted by theskyisthelimit
If you look at my shaft though you can see where my pubic hair line has stretched 2 inches up the shaft from growth. I keep it shaved so it’s not noticeable, otherwise it looks pretty bad. I’ve never seen anyone have hair growing that far up the shaft naturally, but then again I don’t look at very many dicks on a regular basis.

I have the exact same thing.

Pre pe my hair would grow along the side of my shaft, nothing crazy but I would make sure to shave it off whenever I shaved down there. Since I started pe that growth has extended and is very noticeable if left unattended. If I let it grow jelqing and clamping and even stretching become a nightmare with hairs getting caught all the time.

>:(


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

Originally Posted by kooljohn
I have the exact same thing.

Pre pe my hair would grow along the side of my shaft, nothing crazy but I would make sure to shave it off whenever I shaved down there. Since I started pe that growth has extended and is very noticeable if left unattended. If I let it grow jelqing and clamping and even stretching become a nightmare with hairs getting caught all the time.

>:(

I feel for ya man. It’s bothered me for a while. I’ve been thinking about going to get it all lasered, never worry about it again. Thought ever crossed your mind?


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

Originally Posted by theskyisthelimit

I feel for ya man. It’s bothered me for a while. I’ve been thinking about going to get it all lasered, never worry about it again. Thought ever crossed your mind?

Although I don’t have problem with hair on shaft, I plan to to that as soon as I have enough money. It’s not very cheap. :/


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
Although I don’t have problem with hair on shaft, I plan to to that as soon as I have enough money. It’s not very cheap. :/

Well if you get to it before I do, maybe you could post a little bit about the experience?

It’s supposed to be around $500, so definitely worth it. But not something I can go do on a whim.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

I have hair all down my shaft due to massive skin stretching too, but I don’t think I could have lasers on my dick - I know it is safe, but it just “sounds” scary.

I just shave using Wilkinson Sword razor each time I shower, it is such a good razor, feels like I am removing hair with the back of a kitten’s head.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Originally Posted by Herballist
I have hair all down my shaft due to massive skin stretching too, but I don’t think I could have lasers on my dick - I know it is safe, but it just “sounds” scary.

I just shave using Wilkinson Sword razor each time I shower, it is such a good razor, feels like I am removing hair with the back of a kitten’s head.


Happened to me as well but I prefer shaving every other week or so. Takes 5 minutes so what the hell…as long as Mrs doesn’t complain.


Historical graph since start including all Measures and Goals -

Start 2008-09-01: 5,9" X 4,5", 2012-03-31: 7,3" X 5.4" - Goal 7,5" X 5,5"

I am afraid of it bursting condoms, it is pretty damn spiky lol.


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

Originally Posted by theskyisthelimit
Well if you get to it before I do, maybe you could post a little bit about the experience?

It’s supposed to be around $500, so definitely worth it. But not something I can go do on a whim.


I doubt I’ll get it before you, I plan to do it after I finish college and start making my own money. And I’m 20 now. So go figure. :P


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:07 AM.