Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Am I Getting a effective workout

Am I Getting a effective workout

Whats up guys,

Just started up again. I pumped for 3 months and had a little gain. When I started I usually got the nasty swollen effect under my head and little those little red spots. Of course I realized I was over pumping. Now I combine pumping and jelqing with a 5 to 10 minute hot pad warm up. I get almost fully erect and jelq till the woody subsides. Then I get it up again and pump. I pump up to 7 or 8 on my kaplan pump and let it go down to 4 and do it again. Then when finised I jelq again. I dont get those spots or the swollen effect anymore. I’m wondering should I be more agressive or am I OK Or is my buddy getting use to all the abuse I put it through. Does this happen to anyone else

Re: Am I Getting a effective workout

Quote
Originally posted by whome1269
Whats up guys,

Just started up again. I pumped for 3 months and had a little gain. When I started I usually got the nasty swollen effect under my head and little those little red spots. Of course I realized I was over pumping. Now I combine pumping and jelqing with a 5 to 10 minute hot pad warm up. I get almost fully erect and jelq till the woody subsides. Then I get it up again and pump. I pump up to 7 or 8 on my kaplan pump and let it go down to 4 and do it again. Then when finised I jelq again. I dont get those spots or the swollen effect anymore. I'm wondering should I be more agressive or am I OK Or is my buddy getting use to all the abuse I put it through. Does this happen to anyone else

Hello whome1269,

How long is this session? Are you jelqing then pumping in a sort of succession? I would love to give you some advice if you could answer these questions.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Routine

Hey Doublelongdaddy,

Thanx for the reply and here is my new routine.

Heating pad-5 to 10 min
AI stretches- 5 min
Jelq-200 or 15 min 2 to 3 sec strokes about 50% erect
Pump-2 sets of 10minutes with jelq in between to keep up good circulation

My goal right now is Girth. I have pencil for a prick. I have not had a chance to get a good measurement fully erect but I know my base is only 4 and would like to gain 05 in the next 3 months. I would realy appreciate your help

Re: Routine

Quote
Originally posted by whome1269
Hey Doublelongdaddy,

Thanx for the reply and here is my new routine.

Heating pad-5 to 10 min
AI stretches- 5 min
Jelq-200 or 15 min 2 to 3 sec strokes about 50% erect
Pump-2 sets of 10minutes with jelq in between to keep up good circulation

My goal right now is Girth. I have pencil for a prick. I have not had a chance to get a good measurement fully erect but I know my base is only 4 and would like to gain 05 in the next 3 months. I would realy appreciate your help

I am not experienced with pumping but it sounds beneficial on a circulation tip. But check this out for girth what I like to do is a sort of “Super Set” where I do 100 jelqs getting my joint as hard as possible during this 100 jelqs then I hit it with a set of DLD Bends for 30 seconds and a solid horse squeeze for 30 seconds. I then repeat this 7 times for a total of 700 jelqs and 7 sets of bends and horses. With this routine I have to be carefull not to gain too much girth. I find the Blasters to be a nice balance to this jelq routine…they seem to work well together as the girth gains do not outweigh the length gains.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

DLD, your 30 second DLD bend, do you just do one direction each time you come to this point in your jelqing, as in 100 jelqs, a 30 second to the left bend, a 30 second horse, 100 jelqs, a 30 second to the right bend, a 30 second horse, and so on and so forth?

Quote
Originally posted by RB
DLD, your 30 second DLD bend, do you just do one direction each time you come to this point in your jelqing, as in 100 jelqs, a 30 second to the left bend, a 30 second horse, 100 jelqs, a 30 second to the right bend, a 30 second horse, and so on and so forth?

RB however I am feeling it that day. Pretty much just like you said.


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

UPDATE

Doublelongdaddy’s the man,

So heres the deal, I took you advice and did my 15 monute jelq along with the horses for the last week. LAst night I had a migrane so I figured I would skip my session. I drank a beer ate some food and took a vicodin. I was goin to bed and took my shorts off and to my suprise I was hangin low and thicker than usual. Bam, got my pecker up and measured my base girth and I was blown away. I was @ 4.75 at the base and it did’nt look like a baseball bat, it was the same up the shaft as well. This is all from jelqin and horses. I have not been able to find enouph info on the DLD bends but I’ll keep lookin. Thanx again to doublelongdaddy for your advice.

Re: UPDATE

Quote
Originally posted by whome1269
Doublelongdaddy's the man,

So heres the deal, I took you advice and did my 15 monute jelq along with the horses for the last week. LAst night I had a migrane so I figured I would skip my session. I drank a beer ate some food and took a vicodin. I was goin to bed and took my shorts off and to my suprise I was hangin low and thicker than usual. Bam, got my pecker up and measured my base girth and I was blown away. I was @ 4.75 at the base and it did'nt look like a baseball bat, it was the same up the shaft as well. This is all from jelqin and horses. I have not been able to find enouph info on the DLD bends but I'll keep lookin. Thanx again to doublelongdaddy for your advice.

This is great news. Just stay with it and increase intensity as you need.

Thanks DarkTrick


Link to the DLD Blasters Soon to be Triple

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
First PE workout yesterday, but already with EDGreenSteelPenis Enlargement Basics2411-22-2012 08:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.