Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where Have I Been?

12

Where Have I Been?

Hey guys i’m back. I took a leave of absence so that i could test a theory and i got lazy. I was feeling as though i wasn’t geting anywhere (even though i got a few centimeters) and was telling myself the age old lie: penis size doesn’t matter. After i let my stupid brain tell me that, i started going back to my usual jack-o-thons. But my theory was that since i never have sex or even had it before will it happens in months or not? Needless to say it didn’t. This proves my second theory though. Since i don’t have sex anyway, imagine how much gains i would have had in those 3-4 months of not doing PE! This led me to the conclusion to just not even aim for sex anyway. Wait till im out of school. Im a senior and i know that in a year or longer of me just being focused on my PE and my working out and trying to get into professional boxing that PE, will become as second nature as breathing. The main two problems i have though is that warm ups/ warm downs bore me to death and edging always always ALWAYS lead to me ejaculating. But i can’t edge without porn i’ve tried. But that is my new theory. Abstinence and PE Including no masturbation. That should get me about 2-4 inches in a year (if i’m being generous since i’m a slightly fast gainer, probably because i haven’t been habitually doing this). And what also might help is if I ease up on the intensity (except for stretches). So please give me your thoughts guys. And i appologize for the long post. It’s just that people don’t put as much detail into theirs and i needed to provide as much info as possible for the best method. Thank you!


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Welcome back!

Originally Posted by Trying2reach7
Abstinence and PE Including no masturbation. That should get me about 2-4 inches in a year (if i’m being generous since i’m a slightly fast gainer, probably because i haven’t been habitually doing this).


Highly unlikely for a year spam. Two inches itself is already an exceptional gain, now imagine four.

Either way, good luck man!


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Hello Trying2reach7,

Welcome back!

Sifting through your wall of text, I have a few remarks. First of all: what was your theory? What will happen in months (or not)? And the second theory (plus how was it proven)? They’re not quite clear to me.

You made a few cm in… Mere months I figure. That is amazingly fortunate considering the gains most people here make. I can’t imagine such a thing making you want to stop, haha.

I think most of the world can do with some less jacking off and certainly with less porn. If you were planning to go that route, I’d highly recommend quitting porn. You’ll be able to edge without porn once detoxed, too. Also don’t forget your kegels, they give you a vast improvement in terms of ejaculation control.

I wouldn’t bet on gaining 2-4 inches in a year. I don’t know of anyone who has. You’d be a record breaker. I wish you the best, but such an unlikely goal might result in unnecessary frustration.

Finally, you’re a senior so you’re quite young, the young tend to be overzealous. Try to take it easy and don’t hurt yourself, PE is a marathon not a sprint, and less is often better.

Good luck! If you want to keep updates, don’t forget the progress reports subforum!


Feb 2016: 173 mm BPEL (6.81") 132 mm MEG (5.20")

March 11th '17: 190 mm BPEL (7.48") 135 mm MEG (5.32")

Goal: A sustained 7.7" by 5.8" during intercourse

I can tell you 2 inches in one year would be a miracle just beyond belief. That level of gain would likely tax the body and the ability to stretch and replicate the inner structures of the penis to scale with your growth. Four inches would be patently impossible. Ain’t gotta be a doctor to realize that.

Your pe theory seemed to bank on the value of abstinence but remember, since you’re still young and growing there’s no telling what development you’ll naturally do. PE can’t fix being a horny teen and make girls fall for you. I mean you’re welcome to try it again but I grew until 23.

My suggestion is to cut out edging completely and focus on more kegels. Edging is not the only stamina exercise and masturbation slows gains down. So I recommend starting back on the newbie routine and easing into it and seeing where you stand in a few months.

Don’t be surprised if you don’t get an inch every other month either. Gains are unpredictable and usually slow. But you can reach goals, as long as they are reasonable and you’re diligent.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

If you’re talking flaccid gains, 2” isn’t unusual. I’ve had close to that in 5 months. My flaccid hang is much longer now. I like to see it now. Unfortunately, that doesn’t translate to erect gains. I’m hoping for another 0.75 inches, erect. I believe that it’s reasonable.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Nothing wrong with shooting for the stars. Just be safe in doing so and don’t let it discourage you from your eventual goals if it doesn’t happen as soon as you’d like.

I’m personally shooting for a BPEL gain of .75” and a MEG gain of .5” by 2018. Hope we get there!


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

Goal for 2018 is 8" BPEL x 5 1/4" MEG! PE'ing Just Over a Year and Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by Lenny
Welcome back!

Highly unlikely for a year spam. Two inches itself is already an exceptional gain, now imagine four.

Either way, good luck man!

Thanks


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Originally Posted by CrusherBrooks
Hello Trying2reach7,
Welcome back!
Sifting through your wall of text, I have a few remarks. First of all: what was your theory? What will happen in months (or not)? And the second theory (plus how was it proven)? They’re not quite clear to me.
You made a few cm in… Mere months I figure. That is amazingly fortunate considering the gains most people here make. I can’t imagine such a thing making you want to stop, haha.
I think most of the world can do with some less jacking off and certainly with less porn. If you were planning to go that route, I’d highly recommend quitting porn. You’ll be able to edge without porn once detoxed, too. Also don’t forget your kegels, they give you a vast improvement in terms of ejaculation control.
I wouldn’t bet on gaining 2-4 inches in a year. I don’t know of anyone who has. You’d be a record breaker. I wish you the best, but such an unlikely goal might result in unnecessary frustration.
Finally, you’re a senior so you’re quite young, the young tend to be overzealous. Try to take it easy and don’t hurt yourself, PE is a marathon not a sprint, and less is often better.
Good luck! If you want to keep updates, don’t forget the progress reports subforum!

Thanks. And to answer your question, my first theory was just to see if i could have sex within a couple of months but i didn’t (penis size insecurities and not enough confidence) so it proved me wrong. My second theory was correct that if i kept doing PE i would have made good gains and i should not have stopped. Is it still confusing lol?


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
I can tell you 2 inches in one year would be a miracle just beyond belief. That level of gain would likely tax the body and the ability to stretch and replicate the inner structures of the penis to scale with your growth. Four inches would be patently impossible. Ain’t gotta be a doctor to realize that.

Your pe theory seemed to bank on the value of abstinence but remember, since you’re still young and growing there’s no telling what development you’ll naturally do. PE can’t fix being a horny teen and make girls fall for you. I mean you’re welcome to try it again but I grew until 23.

My suggestion is to cut out edging completely and focus on more kegels. Edging is not the only stamina exercise and masturbation slows gains down. So I recommend starting back on the newbie routine and easing into it and seeing where you stand in a few months.

Don’t be surprised if you don’t get an inch every other month either. Gains are unpredictable and usually slow. But you can reach goals, as long as they are reasonable and you’re diligent.


Thanks and since i tend to be overzealous, how long on average will it take for an inch?


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Originally Posted by 8x6Dream
Nothing wrong with shooting for the stars. Just be safe in doing so and don’t let it discourage you from your eventual goals if it doesn’t happen as soon as you’d like.

I’m personally shooting for a BPEL gain of .75” and a MEG gain of .5” by 2018. Hope we get there!


Me too. Good luck. And that seems like too long of a time to get less than an inch. You must not have alot of time to PE in your day like me?


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Originally Posted by Trying2reach7
Thanks and since i tend to be overzealous, how long on average will it take for an inch?

There isn’t really an average time. Methods and time to do PE vary too widely and so do the ability of other men to gain. I mean there’s a veteran member here who gained 1” in both length and girth and it took him 6 years. But usually, an inch, if you’re lucky it’s the 1st year. But overzealous will probably get you hurt before getting you good gains. I’ve seen that, especially with young guys. Usually for an inch or so it’s around 2 years. But…all of this depends on you, your body, and your method and time to devote to it.

There is no answer. My crystal ball is broken; I have no prediction for you.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Sorry i broke your crystal ball. And everyone here reccomends cutting out porn and masterbation which i have no problem with doing, but do i HAVE to warm up/down? And since it was suggested to me, im gonna do the newbie routine again but how many times and one day can i do it and for how many days in a week? Need answers😕


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Originally Posted by Trying2reach7
Sorry i broke your crystal ball. And everyone here reccomends cutting out porn and masterbation which i have no problem with doing, but do i HAVE to warm up/down? And since it was suggested to me, im gonna do the newbie routine again but how many times and one day can i do it and for how many days in a week? Need answers😕

If you don’t warm up and warmdown you’ll slow your gains and increase your injury risk. Do the newbie once a day. Don’t do it multiple times and then take a decent rest schedule. Check this link out for more of my newbie advice.

Advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
If you don’t warm up and warmdown you’ll slow your gains and increase your injury risk. Do the newbie once a day. Don’t do it multiple times and then take a decent rest schedule. Check this link out for more of my newbie advice.

Advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.


I just got through reading this and thank you man. Im gonna not have sex masterbate or watch porn until i reach my goals. This may be too much to ask but if it isn’t will you be my accountablity partner? Also since my brain will try to deter me from logging in and communicating on Thunder’splace everyday, you can kik me or something instead that way i have no excuses and i can check in everyday and stay motivated. I would really like that if you can help me. You don’t have to tho.


(Start date 4-5-16)Flaccid:NBPEL3.5"

Erect: NBPEL5.4"erect girth5"Goal

Flaccid:EL- 5" EL- 8" E girth- 6" or 7"

Originally Posted by Trying2reach7
I just got through reading this and thank you man. Im gonna not have sex masterbate or watch porn until i reach my goals. This may be too much to ask but if it isn’t will you be my accountablity partner? Also since my brain will try to deter me from logging in and communicating on Thunder’splace everyday, you can kik me or something instead that way i have no excuses and i can check in everyday and stay motivated. I would really like that if you can help me. You don’t have to tho.

Honestly, that sort of time commitment would be kinda tricky. Especially since I don’t KiK, Snap, Insta or FB. You’ll get the hang of it. You just have to make PE a part of your life. Your goals will take a while if you do them safely so…just prepare for that and you’ll be getting gains and progress with no problem. Try and get on just to read some progress reports, get a feel for what you’re going to be feeling and seeing. Ask questions. You can hold yourself accountable by making this fun, not a chore.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42 AM.