Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What causes a penis to get thicker

12

What causes a penis to get thicker

That’s pretty much my question, I know alot of lengthening has to do with stretching the inner ligament, but what about getting thicker. What causes permanent girth gains. It seems that by simply saying blood expansion that would only be a temporary gain that would fade pretty fast.

Personally if I know why girth gains occurred, I may be able to attack in easier on my own, and the same for those reading this post.

Girth gains happen when you force your penis to expand outwards with enough pressure it stretches the tissue, it’s all about putting enough stress on the tissue, you do not want to try any extreme girth exercises though until you are comfortable doing jelqs but look into 80-90% erect jelqs, clamping, and possibly pumping .


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

The one type of PE I am sort of opposed to is Pumping. I have clamps, an X4 extender, and my hands. I am not looking for remarkable girth gains, just about 5.7 inches would keep me content, probably for good. That’s about 0.6-0.7 inches. I am about 1/2 inch away from my desired length, 8 inches BP. I think I can hit that goal sometime during the next 6 months. Using the above devices, can I get to my girth goal in a year?

Thanks.

With complete dedication it is very possible for you to reach your goals just remember if you over do things trying to hastily reach your goals you are more than likely going to suffer a setback from irritation or injury.I myself am against pumping but I use one at most 4 times a month for only 10 minutes at a time.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

Why are you both against pumping? Just curious. Details please.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

In being completely honest, I live with a few other people and its just another thing to hide, I also have read about the dangers of it, and although PE is going to have some risk involved, pumping seems to only add to that. I was hoping to be able to get at least 0.5-.75 inch girth without pumping before i would even consider it, and from what I hear that is a reasonable goal over 1-1 1/2 years.

Also has anyone ever measured a real full nice flaccid girth (not semi erect) and measured higher than their erection girth?

UkranianTitan, I have almost the same stats as you length and girth-wise, though I am going for 6 inches in girth (5.4 midshaft currently). I am trying to do this all manually with dry jelqs and ulis, except for clamping. I use a thick soft rope for that, which I use to clamp off behind the balls. The reason why I use rope, and not a cable clamp, is because I need to be undercover too like you. I have been clamping for about 3 months, and I am seeing/feeling results (gained .2 in girth).

About pumping. I tried it but I was super paranoid about someone discovering it. Also, I think it really fucks up your dick. Sure, your dick is impressive after a session, but you over do it and you are out of commission for 3-4 days at least. And the shit is not permanent at all. It doesn’t make sense if you think about it. It pulls the outer layers of the penis and sucks in fluid (not blood). Your dick swells, but the corpus caverna does not get pumped out to the maximum, which is what you need for girth. When you clamp you can feel it and the results stay, I am pretty sure. Good luck with your quest for fatter dickdom.

PD, has clamping prevented you from gaining more length. That’s what I am worried about also. I mean if I can get to 8 inches BP, I don’t care if I ever gain another 0.1 inches of length because I will have more than enough, but my girth is lucky to hit 5, maybe 5.1 after workout (at the thickest part), and I can still fit through the TP roll which is about 5.2 on the inside DAMN!

Anyways i will have to try that thing with the rope behind the balls. Also, I don’t think if you have say 2 cable clamps in the room that anyone will find you out.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
In being completely honest, I live with a few other people and its just another thing to hide, I also have read about the dangers of it, and although PE is going to have some risk involved, pumping seems to only add to that. I was hoping to be able to get at least 0.5-.75 inch girth without pumping before i would even consider it, and from what I hear that is a reasonable goal over 1-1 1/2 years.

Also has anyone ever measured a real full nice flaccid girth (not semi erect) and measured higher than their erection girth?

Most guys claim that clamping is more dangerous. Though I prefer clamping to pumping, I agree that clamping has more potential for danger, if not the same dangers as pumping.

Living healthy and maintaining a permanent, increased blood flow to your penis are just as important as the exercises themselves.


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by proto-dick
UkranianTitan, I have almost the same stats as you length and girth-wise, though I am going for 6 inches in girth (5.4 midshaft currently). I am trying to do this all manually with dry jelqs and ulis, except for clamping. I use a thick soft rope for that, which I use to clamp off behind the balls. The reason why I use rope, and not a cable clamp, is because I need to be undercover too like you. I have been clamping for about 3 months, and I am seeing/feeling results (gained .2 in girth).

About pumping. I tried it but I was super paranoid about someone discovering it. Also, I think it really fucks up your dick. Sure, your dick is impressive after a session, but you over do it and you are out of commission for 3-4 days at least. And the shit is not permanent at all. It doesn’t make sense if you think about it. It pulls the outer layers of the penis and sucks in fluid (not blood). Your dick swells, but the corpus caverna does not get pumped out to the maximum, which is what you need for girth. When you clamp you can feel it and the results stay, I am pretty sure. Good luck with your quest for fatter dickdom.

All girth exercises only produce temporary gains. If your persistant, the temporary gains may produce permanent gains. I’ve been off pe exercises for some time now and my dick is still longer, and fuller than when I started a year and a half or so ago.


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Pumping is safe if you do it correctly. Read through the stickies in the Pumper’s Forum section. I’ve seen some good gains from it myself. It usually works well when coupled with manual exercises.

Once suscribed what hopeful2hanglow said, I’ll add that probably you pumped with far too high pressure, proto-dick.

I use the pump but I really don’t like all the fluid build up and how it stretches the girth from the outside in, clamping I do agree is very dangerous b/c I will be careful clamping and still hurt myself but I like how clamping and jelqing stretches from the inside out. Also with the fluid build up it helps irritate my skin from hanging which can really set me behind if it gets bad.


PE Goal: 7.5" NBP x 5.8" MSG

For right now, I’m pretty much doing the same thing. I’m more worried about Length right now. I’m definitely gaining Girth from doing the Newbie Routine, but I’m not going to worry about hardcore girth until it stops getting bigger from that. Then I’ll more than likely start clamping. I just want more length first though :(


Second Attempt:

Starting [July 19th, 2013]: BPEL: 6.00" MSEG: 4.50" BPFL: 4.00" FG: 4.00"

Goal: BPEL: 7.00" MSEG: 5.5" FL: 4.00"

Originally Posted by proto-dic
About pumping. I tried it but I was super paranoid about someone discovering it. Also, I think it really fucks up your dick. Sure, your dick is impressive after a session, but you over do it and you are out of commission for 3-4 days at least. And the shit is not permanent at all. It doesn’t make sense if you think about it. It pulls the outer layers of the penis and sucks in fluid (not blood). Your dick swells, but the corpus caverna does not get pumped out to the maximum, which is what you need for girth. When you clamp you can feel it and the results stay, I am pretty sure. Good luck with your quest for fatter dickdom.

proto-dick:

How long did you pump before you decided that the results from pumping were “not permanent at all”?

What you describe about the corpora cavernosa getting pumped out (or not) depends on technique.

Originally Posted by bluray
I use the pump but I really don’t like all the fluid build up and how it stretches the girth from the outside in, clamping I do agree is very dangerous b/c I will be careful clamping and still hurt myself but I like how clamping and jelqing stretches from the inside out. Also with the fluid build up it helps irritate my skin from hanging which can really set me behind if it gets bad.

bluray:

You don’t have to get fluid build-up from pumping, and there are techniques in pumping that encourage deeper expansion.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
A couple of articles that are sceptical towards P.EJaybeePenis Enlargement6303-23-2011 04:12 PM
Dr. Kaplan Penis QuizwadzillaPenis Enlargement3103-12-2011 07:54 PM
Has anyone heard about this surgery?danglemanPenis Enlargement2511-24-2009 05:50 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 AM.