Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What are the points to Porn detox

Originally Posted by marinera
Really? That woul estinguish most of andrologists of the world. And no need of viagra anymore. If you are having ED than it’s the porn. Like a God’ punition.

I don’t see your point.

Viagra gets unattractive women laid and might keep strained marriages together temporarily.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

For me? not much sense but to each its own problems.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

If you leave your wife home alone and you know that plumber will come to fix something AND YOU HAVE STRANGE THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT…

Its real reason to stop porn !

Porn will give you unrealistic expectations about how big plumber’s and pizza delivery boy’s penises are. So quit watching it.

My recommendation. Go to facebook. Look for the girl that you like then masturbate. Its a more realistic woman and it may look psycho but at least is not something involving a guy with a huge dick ( if that guy is you then its okay).


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Originally Posted by Tenbris
My recommendation. Go to facebook. Look for the girl that you like then masturbate. Its a more realistic woman and it may look psycho but at least is not something involving a guy with a huge dick ( if that guy is you then its okay).


If you can recontextualize it then fine but this will mess with your head big time.
Cause when you meet the girl you are probably in the wrong context. (by training your reaction subconciously, ah that girl lets masturbate…)

There are very hot masturbation videos of woman who are cool with showing them online.
Watching them without touching yourself waiting for an errection to happen until you engage is good vs. porn induced ED.

Originally Posted by a-unit
I don’t see your point.

Viagra gets unattractive women laid and might keep strained marriages together temporarily.


My point is that there are many causes of ED so even if you (without the support any known scientific proof that I kno) firmly believe that porn can cause ED it would be only one among other possible causes. So when you write ‘Stop porn and ED will go way’ I think you are speaking from a very ideologic point of view.

Perhaps people who believe that porn is bad should refrain from looking at porn? Because once they hear that porn could cause ED, they will likely get ED.
I know catholic guys who got hairs in theirs palms hand by masturbating too much, go figure.

Originally Posted by marinera
My point is that there are many causes of ED so even if you (without the support any known scientific proof that I kno) firmly believe that porn can cause ED it would be only one among other possible causes. So when you write ‘Stop porn and ED will go way’ I think you are speaking from a very ideologic point of view.

Perhaps people who believe that porn is bad should refrain from looking at porn? Because once they hear that porn could cause ED, they will likely get ED.
I know catholic guys who got hairs in theirs palms hand by masturbating too much, go figure.

Many causes?

Diabetes, don’t find their partner attractive, psychological issues.

And the list goes on.

Porn is easy to stop if you are concerned about being with your partner, and it doesn’t cost anything and the potential gain is immense.

I think it would be foolish to continue the porn if you have Ed until you have detoxed, so you can assess the result personally because we are all different.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I think if you have ED you have to consult an urologist; in the meanwhile stop drinking alcohol, smoking, do a bit of sport, put fat down. I’m pretty conservative you know. ;)

But I’ll concede that some liberal PE can help too with ED.

Porn builds up in the fatty tissues of the body and can be detected with a urine or blood test for up to 7 days.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by wawawuh
Hope you don’t mind my jumping in here but I found this site to be very informative (links to and quotes from studies).

http://yourbrainonporn.com

-Wa

I don’t mind, thanks for providing it. A simple google search solves the problem ;)

For me better orgasms with bigger load, im still watching porn but sometimes a take 2-3 days off and ye it´s a big differce on the orgasm

Now imagine that difference from a month of not watching porn ;)

Originally Posted by Burrgle

Now imagine that difference from a month of not watching porn ;)

Haha ye a porn load and a orgams like this efukt.com/21136_11_of_Craziest_Orgasms_Ever.html , maybe should i go for the 1 month challenge. When i think about it it´s kind of sad, i have been cumin with porn 4-6 days a week since i got my first orgasm at 12, its sick but i think my record may be like max a week without cumming


Last edited by marinera : 04-18-2014 at . Reason: link to porn

Marcelo123, first no direct links to porn, second use correct grammar. Thanks.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.