Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Vacuum Pump And Extender Combined Routine. Pls Suggest Me 1

Vacuum Pump And Extender Combined Routine. Pls Suggest Me 1

Hi everyone!! I introduce my self .. I’m 28 years old and I’m a sort of vet in penis enlargement..

Well I’ve started in 2006 with just manual excercises.. (Stretching. Jelquing) then I’ve approached vacuum pumping.. And finally this year I’ve started using x4lab extender..

Well In 2006 I’ve started PE with a penis with this size 7x 5 inches NBP

Now my penis size is 8x6 NBP.

My routines are always 5 on and 2 off. I never jerk and cum during those five days.

I must admit that my first lenght results came through stretching and jelquing, but it was a really really slow process. Then when I bought my first kaplan vacum pumping kit I got a really quack result.. I gained 0.5 inch in lenght.

The past october I bought this extender and after 4 months I gained other 0.5 in lenght.

Well in this 4 months I used the extender and the pump combined, using the schedule of kaplan for my pumping work out and using the extender two hours at day. ( One hour the morning, one hour the night before sleeping)

Well I’ve completly invented this routine. The problem is that every month more or less I increase the pressure and the time in the cylinder as the schedule tells and my penis is filled up with a lot of fluids and when I put my extender on, my penis slippages out from it.

I’m really frustrated!!

So for one month, I’ve stopped pumping and I’m using just the extender increasing the hours of use ( 4 hours at day 2 morning, 1 afternoon and 1 night).
I’ve less slippages now. But I don’t wanna leave my pumping workout for too long, but rather I wanna combine ‘em.

I’ve tried to search a routine that includes vacuum pump and extender tecniques, but I really didn’t find something usefull.. It’s seems to me there are two threads out there on the web, nothing more, where people tell that they wanna try bouth techniques together and they say: ” well I try pumping 15 min with 3 hg.. Then I put my extender on.. And other people tell well I’ll pump 30 min wiht 5 hg n then I put my extender on.” Well nothing usefull for me.. They r inventing their schedule so..

Is here someone who can help me to define a routine that includes a vacuum pump and an extender combined together.

Is a routine that includes those 2 techniques existing??

Please tell me.

P.s. Well another thing I know is that for vet just like me that have used vacuum pump for a several period submitting his cock to an increasing pressure, can achieve 7 hg while pumping.

This high level will stretch the penis a lot. So.. I’m wondering if there is the way to use my vacuum pump at this level and use the exteder without any slippages.

THX IN ADVACE GUYS!

Penis Size Revised

Sorry!! Penis Size Revised.

My Penis Size Was 6x5 Inches Nbp.

Now My Current Penis Size Is 7x6 Inches Nbp. Sorry I”m Italian It’s Always A Mess When I Translate From Cm To Inches.. Sorry

Brain,

I have added a vacu hanger to my penis extender instead of using the loop, I do that for my ADS after some intense manual stretches. As for me ADS without hanging or some serious manual stretch work nothing happens. But the vacu hanger will solve your problem, I had to make a new attachment for the end of my penis Extender. ( Piece of plastic from Taps plastics, drilled two holes to slip the rods into it, and added a screw to hook the loop of string around it from my vacu hanger. I hope that helps.

Jim


================================================== =======

Goal by 2012 to be 8.5" EL non bone pressed x 6.5" Girth

Started at 5.5" x 4.0 " Now 6.5" x 5.25" Whats working for you?

Just use the pump in the evening after you’ve finished with the Extender for the day?

If I was you I would go with extender and jelqing, pump will just kill your EQ

I would also like to know. I know if I pump to much my EQ suffers. I was thinking of a lighter pump then wear the extender for 8 hours a day. Hopefully that might do the trick.

There is a extender thread that I’ve read on hear. A Mr DrMT combined blasters then wore the extender and gained 0.7” EL and 0.5” in girth. I have no idea what blasters are but I’m guessing it’s a girth exercise. And if it is a girth exercise then I think I could get away with appropriate pumping.


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

Originally Posted by shiby916
I would also like to know. I know if I pump to much my EQ suffers. I was thinking of a lighter pump then wear the extender for 8 hours a day. Hopefully that might do the trick.

There is a extender thread that I’ve read on hear. A Mr DrMT combined blasters then wore the extender and gained 0.7” EL and 0.5” in girth. I have no idea what blasters are but I’m guessing it’s a girth exercise. And if it is a girth exercise then I think I could get away with appropriate pumping.

Do you wear your extender past your EL ?


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

At this moment in time no. I won’t begin to wear my extender until I get the vac head piece. But what I have gathered from this site, in order to make gains you need to increase the tension until you are either 0.25” below your EL on bang on your EL and the gains will come.


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

Originally Posted by shiby916
At this moment in time no. I won’t begin to wear my extender until I get the vac head piece. But what I have gathered from this site, in order to make gains you need to increase the tension until you are either 0.25” below your EL on bang on your EL and the gains will come.

What extender are you using ? Do you really need that vac head? Indeed, it’s more difficult even with the strap but 2-3 hours at a time , if you become good at wraping there’s no issue


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

I used to wear a normal extender from ebay. It’s at home gathering dust. Yeah I really need the Vac head piece. The thing will always fall off even at low tension. It never happened before until a few weeks into it. I wore it at work, when I adjusted it, it would fall of in a matter of minutes. So when I get my vac piece I won’t have that problem anymore.

How do you wrap? I have never heard of wrapping with an extender.

Ps I have the noose type. The strap just killed my dick. I will probably throw it out.


Starting stats: 7" EL x 5" EG Current stats: 7.1" EL x 5.125" EG Goal : 7.5" x 5.75"

Originally Posted by shiby916
I used to wear a normal extender from ebay. It’s at home gathering dust. Yeah I really need the Vac head piece. The thing will always fall off even at low tension. It never happened before until a few weeks into it. I wore it at work, when I adjusted it, it would fall of in a matter of minutes. So when I get my vac piece I won’t have that problem anymore.

How do you wrap? I have never heard of wrapping with an extender.

Ps I have the noose type. The strap just killed my dick. I will probably throw it out.

I use some medical gauze.as I’m uncut and I need to keep the foreskin retracted. I make a moderate-heavy wraping of it. The big thing is that I tend to use the extender when I’m sitting/laying so I keep all my muscles relaxed, else I think maybe I would have similar problems as you.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Should I go for pump or extender nextkohkindachiPenis Enlargement Basics1704-14-2010 08:40 PM
Little gains need new routineairicPenis Enlargement Basics901-04-2010 08:10 PM
What do you think of this routine Pumpers and ADS'ers please.MisterWhiskersPenis Pumps903-01-2009 10:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.