Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Trying to find reviews by actual honest people but having trouble

Trying to find reviews by actual honest people but having trouble

So, I’m browsing the Review’s Forum and all I can find is commercial accounts guaranteeing their product work (oh really? Like the rest of ‘increase your penis 5 inches’ google and pornsites commercials, right?) and people asking for advice on products, not actually honest people seriously reviewing a product they tried and worked towards their goals, and honest, serious and consistent discussion following it with more reports of it working on more people (like most of the vets). Are all of those really crap? Worth it? Anybody tried any, got real, permanent results? So, this forum is the only space I can participate for a while because of post counts, so sorry if its in the wrong area and/or violate any more forum rules.

The restrictions on commercial account holders here is quite strong to prevent the review forum becoming full of fluff, as you seem to be describing. In fact, I don’t recognise the forum from your description. If you see any posts that violate the guidelines please use the report post feature.

I think you will find that you can gain perfectly well without purchasing any equipment. PE isn’t about the money spent, it’s about the dedication. If you require products, discussions of pumps tend to be in the pumpers forum, discussion of hangers tend to be in the hangers forum and discussion of everything else tends to be everywhere else (but try main members). Try a search on the product you are interested in.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

You can have plenty of gains from the newbie routine and you don’t need to buy any PE products.


-======Goal BPEL 9.5x6======-

GreenSteel, Olá! Tira dúvidas para falantes de galego-português

Pretty much all of the various devices can be used to get a bigger penis. Every now and then one that is total crap will be reviewed and the guys will trash it to no end. So the only ones that get discussed in length are ones that do work. So the reviews then deal with quality, ease of use, cost, etc.. None of the devices will give “magic” gains. And none of our reviews claim this. The review section is the smallest of our forums for good reason.

You don’t need any device to do PE; just use your hands. No matter what form of PE you do the speed at which you will probably gain is rather consistent. Figure most but not all guys will gain close to an inch in length with a year of dedicated PE.

Originally Posted by GreenSteel
Like the rest of ‘increase your penis 5 inches’ google and pornsites commercials, right?

Post a link to any claims of that nature in the review section. Every now and then we do get a troll posting such. We all get a good laugh, then ban him and remove his post. This site is an org, a not for profit. And we take that very seriously. We have zero adds and get zero kick backs from and body selling stuff.

The oldest, most popular, and most documented of all PE devises is hanging. You can make your own for under $20.
Homemade Hanger Models and Instructions


Running a Massive Co-Front.

The best advice I ever read here when I couldn’t even register to post yet and was still reading and learning was not to spend a dime on PE (except lube for jelqs) for at least the first 6 months. With a great site that’s run purely on donations of the membership and the efforts of the moderators and so many veterans that have been here for so long and are still willing to help all of us newbies, I think any type of “conspiracy” can be ruled out unilaterally :-)

You have to remember, there’s no sponsorship here, where money or products are used as leverage of any kind. You’re getting honest advice from people that have been there, done that. There may not always be a consensus agreement on everything, but that’s where you need to become part of the equation. Read, learn, question, make up your own mind, and grow.

re: not spending a dime for 6 months on PE

i think a pair of canning tongs, some insulation tubing and duct tape is a more than worthwhile expense.
Home Made Power Jelq Device. Google it. Find it here.

I find “manual” jelqing to be almost impossible, and when i do it right, i get a bad hand cramp quickly.

The $10 and five minutes worth of assembly time to make a power jelq device, is worth every penny \ second invested. imho

Originally Posted by pontiuspolet
re: not spending a dime for 6 months on PE
…The $10 and five minutes worth of assembly time to make a power jelq device, is worth every penny \ second invested. imho

Interesting. I just checked out the instructions for building one, but I’m having a hard time figuring out how you would use it. It doesn’t look like you’d get the same kind of even “coverage” that the manual o-grip provides. Wouldn’t you just be grabbing your dick in two spots?

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville
Interesting. I just checked out the instructions for building one, but I’m having a hard time figuring out how you would use it. It doesn’t look like you’d get the same kind of even “coverage” that the manual o-grip provides. Wouldn’t you just be grabbing your dick in two spots?

Yes, but from what I’ve read it actually gives a much more consistent pull in pressure down the length of the shaft than you can accomplish with your hand.

Also, it seems keeping the O-shape is not as big of a deal as you would think because your dick flattens and still gets great coverage. Maybe the coverage (equal pressure from all around) that you imaging to be important isn’t really important at all, as long as the pressure moved along the length is enough. I’m not sure, I haven’t tried it myself, but that’s the theory as I best understand it from reading.

GreenSteel, there are plenty of threads on this forum with instrucions for homemade hangers stretchers etc., so if you want to test them you don’t have to buy a commercial device, you can spend a few bucks - or sometimes just cents - and have a device that works just fine. If you can’t find the threads doing a search, feel free to ask (but try doing a search, don’t be lazy). Anyway, some of the most impressive gainers used nothing but their hands.

Originally Posted by iamaru
GreenSteel, Olá! Tira dúvidas para falantes de galego-português

Pretty much all of the various devices can be used to get a bigger penis. Every now and then one that is total crap will be reviewed and the guys will trash it to no end. So the only ones that get discussed in length are ones that do work. So the reviews then deal with quality, ease of use, cost, etc.. None of the devices will give “magic” gains. And none of our reviews claim this. The review section is the smallest of our forums for good reason.

You don’t need any device to do PE; just use your hands. No matter what form of PE you do the speed at which you will probably gain is rather consistent. Figure most but not all guys will gain close to an inch in length with a year of dedicated PE.

Post a link to any claims of that nature in the review section. Every now and then we do get a troll posting such. We all get a good laugh, then ban him and remove his post. This site is an org, a not for profit. And we take that very seriously. We have zero adds and get zero kick backs from and body selling stuff.

The oldest, most popular, and most documented of all PE devises is hanging. You can make your own for under $20.
Homemade Hanger Models and Instructions

I’m aware that there is no magic gains, all gains will come with much effort and dedication, I know that. My objective when I search for PE devices is to find the most up-to-date, usefull and best possible way to speed up my gains to the fastest as possible, within safety range. Most users here that I see started with the newbie routine, stretches and jelqs, like everyone else. But after 6 - 8 months, they start to use devices to keep up the exercises but with intensity increased, now that their penises are already conditioned from previous light exercises. I’m trying to build a full schedule from start to advanced, not to meet any holdbacks (like not finding anything worth of try that keeps my progress and end up staggering, stopped) because I also see here that when people stop, they loose some of the gains and when they re-start the gains come slower.

We have a product review forum? I didn’t even realize that. The only PE product I bought was a cylinder and pump. I went off personal recommendations that I directly solicited. To get started with PE you don’t need any equipment so the reviews seem pointless to me.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Originally Posted by GreenSteel
I’m trying to build a full schedule from start to advanced, not to meet any holdbacks

Not a bad way to go. My last month of hands on PE and I researched hanging just in case the exercises continued to not work for me. The last few weeks of hands on PE and I practices wrapping my penis in preparation to start hanging.

Just as long as you understand what we mean when we say “advanced” PE. It does not mean magic PE that is more effective than the newbie routine. It means potentially riskier or rougher on your penis PE that you do if/when the basics don’t work anymore. Device “advanced” PE isn’t any riskier if you do it right. But you need the devise and it usually takes a larger time commitment.

Extenders, hanging, and pumping all do work. But you need to use them properly and not buy a piece of crap. That doesn’t necessarily mean spending lots of money. But it does mean knowing when trying to save $20 is a bad idea. - The Captn’s Wench: PE Device is a better device than lots of stuff you can find on ebay. And it works as both an extender and a hanger.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Not a bad way to go. My last month of hands on PE and I researched hanging just in case the exercises continued to not work for me. The last few weeks of hands on PE and I practices wrapping my penis in preparation to start hanging.

Just as long as you understand what we mean when we say “advanced” PE. It does not mean magic PE that is more effective than the newbie routine. It means potentially riskier or rougher on your penis PE that you do if/when the basics don’t work anymore. Device “advanced” PE isn’t any riskier if you do it right. But you need the devise and it usually takes a larger time commitment.

Extenders, hanging, and pumping all do work. But you need to use them properly and not buy a piece of crap. That doesn’t necessarily mean spending lots of money. But it does mean knowing when trying to save $20 is a bad idea. - The Captn’s Wench: PE Device is a better device than lots of stuff you can find on ebay. And it works as both an extender and a hanger.

Your first post in this thread you mentioned hanging, and I instantly thought: something like the BibHanger, for hanging. Then now you mention CaptsWench, which work both for hanging AND extending? So, any other alternatives/suggestions?? I’m 4,8 BPEL so yeah, I’m really primary focusing on lengh first, then comes girth.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Trying to find some more people with this conditionjoe sevenInjuries and Treatments108-27-2002 04:55 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.