Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tiny when cold

12

Tiny when cold

As you know the penis usually get smaller when cold. So I have some questions about..

For those of you that successfully enlarged your flaccid length/girth with PE..
Is you penis still as small as before when it gets cold?

Is it any way to not let it shrink when for example bathing in colder water etc?

Because for me my dick usually gets ridiculous small but Ive also observed that at rare times (1 per every 2nd year) my dick remains in size when bathing in cold water. Can it be a mental thing that is possible to work with?

Who cares about flaccid size?


"You shall call him E.Honda"

"Demokrati är inget annat än att ge majoriteten rätten att mobba minoriteten. Min kropp, mitt kapital och mitt liv ska vara mitt val!"

Penile retraction is Nature’s way of protecting the penis when it feels cold threatened, or traumatized. Your dick just wants to tuck up inside the warm body to heal. Some men retract, (or what has come to be know as, “Turtle” on this forum) more than others. Although you can never completely eliminate this turtling, there are steps to minimize the retraction. Begin with the Newbie routine, concentrate on manual stretching, and do a search on *ADS* and *Fowfers* and do these whenever it is humanly possible. A lot of us believe that it is very important to keep these penile tissues extended, especially after a routine, in order for the micro tears to heal in an elongated state, as opposed to healing up short. I myself, am one of those members who believe that the Turtle is the enemy.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 08-16-2009 at .

I agree 100% with both c.phantasy and Big G.

I personally do fowfers and consider it an integral part of my PE routine. Its really easy

doing it and do truely believe it’s critical to keep penile tissues extended. Your choice

if you want to start doing it.

Originally Posted by C.phantasy
Who cares about flaccid size?

Many people like me. I don’t know how big your flaccid are, maybe that’s why its not a problem for you.

But in many situations a full hanging flaccid penis would be wish-able


Starting 01/05/2009: BPEL: 15.5 cm (6.1 inches) MSEG: 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)

back then: BPEL: 17.5 cm (6.9 inches) MSEG: 13 cm (5.1 inches)

Now: BPEL: 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) MSEG: 12.7 cm (5.0 inches)

It’s one thing if your penis is in turtle mode all the time or very often, but when you’re taking a cold bath it’s a natural process and probably happens to 99% of all men.

Originally Posted by garga22
As you know the penis usually get smaller when cold. So I have some questions about..

For those of you that successfully enlarged your flaccid length/girth with PE..
Is you penis still as small as before when it gets cold?

Is it any way to not let it shrink when for example bathing in colder water etc?

Because for me my dick usually gets ridiculous small but Ive also observed that at rare times (1 per every 2nd year) my dick remains in size when bathing in cold water. Can it be a mental thing that is possible to work with?

I can still get shrinky cold water dick, sometimes I’m like what the fuck happen to you:) .


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
I can still get shrinky cold water dick, sometimes I’m like what the fuck happen to you:) .

“Where did you go!?” ;(

Naturally it still get shrinky with cold, but for me now it is fuller and bigger

Originally Posted by Gainomaxamoniag
Many people like me. I don’t know how big your flaccid are, maybe that’s why its not a problem for you.

But in many situations a full hanging flaccid penis would be wish-able

My flaccid size is in the micro size area———whenever it’s super cold, but it’s the least of my concerns.
I’m not about to flip-out my tiny-sized dick in the middle of a snow storm and try to enter a pussy.
I’ll just rush indoors and let it grow-out to its normal size.

Originally Posted by garga22
As you know the penis usually get smaller when cold. So I have some questions about..

For those of you that successfully enlarged your flaccid length/girth with PE..
Is you penis still as small as before when it gets cold?

Is it any way to not let it shrink when for example bathing in colder water etc?

Because for me my dick usually gets ridiculous small but I’ve also observed that at rare times (1 per every 2nd year) my dick remains in size when bathing in cold water. Can it be a mental thing that is possible to work with?

I understand your concern. I hate that my flaccid size, it’s embarrassing, especially embarrassing in the locker room.

In the locker rooms where I come there are mostly men. The thing about other men is:

-They know about shrinkage/ turteling.
-I don’t need to impress them with my big dick, that is what women are for.


22 years. BPEL 7.4 inches. Girth: 6.3 inches. Goal: Becoming a tripod!

My other hobby and project:

Happyto:

I understand when you say things like, “that’s what women are for”, that being, of course, if you are heterosexual. Even C. phantasy’s “Who cares about flaccid?” is a common expression around this forum, however, I have a very different outlook on this matter, and I feel I’m not alone here: Flaccid appearance is VERY important. In fact to me it is way more important than erect length. The gigantic erect dick is an illusion we have created for ourselves, I honestly don’t think it is that earth shatteringly important to women. It has been my experience that women are more impressed by how we hang. Guys don’t walk around with a hard on all the time, maybe in porn films, but not in the real world. In most cases the first time anyone sees your dick it is flaccid. That is not just the guys in the locker room, but anyone: that new girlfriend, a blind date or a hooker. Plus, the way we see ourselves is very import to our self-esteem.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Black Phoenix

My flaccid size is in the micro size area———whenever it’s super cold, but it’s the least of my concerns.

I’m not about to flip-out my tiny-sized dick in the middle of a snow storm and try to enter a pussy.

I’ll just rush indoors and let it grow-out to its normal size.

But my penis is in this state sometimes whole days and if I’ve get cold, a 30 minutes hot shower is a must to get it out again ;)


Starting 01/05/2009: BPEL: 15.5 cm (6.1 inches) MSEG: 12.5 cm (4.9 inches)

back then: BPEL: 17.5 cm (6.9 inches) MSEG: 13 cm (5.1 inches)

Now: BPEL: 16.5 cm (6.5 inches) MSEG: 12.7 cm (5.0 inches)

I think certain groups like cold climate peoples (North Europeans for example) would tend to have more contractability of penile tissue to prevent frostbite and because core temperature needs to be maintained at the expense of the extremities.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Cold feetPepsiPenis Enlargement Basics710-24-2007 07:12 PM
Hot or cold wrapPepsiPenis Enlargement Basics010-22-2007 11:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.