Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thrombosed testicular vein

Thrombosed testicular vein

Is it possible and should it be treated just as a thrombosed vein in the penis?

I have never heard of this - what are the symptoms? Just a hard lump on the scrotum surface that clearly appears to be a vein?

If you’re feeling a lump on the actual testicle, go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I went to see my urologist regarding my thrombosed veinmike2002Injuries and Treatments1811-30-2004 07:01 AM
Thrombosed vein??danglemanInjuries and Treatments411-30-2004 05:36 AM
Thrombosed vein advice please.stumx5Injuries and Treatments704-30-2004 07:26 PM
Thrombosed vein ... I thinkmarty5379Injuries and Treatments503-12-2004 02:19 AM
thrombosed veinlt1fortifiedPenis Hangers1409-15-2003 08:21 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 AM.