Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

SO sore?

SO sore?

After having kids, I felt like things were way too loose in there. Now, after 1.5 years of PE, there is good friction again.

My wife is always sore the next couple of days after sex. She says that it is only sore on the outside skin and has been to the doctor for a special cream. I always shave the base just before sex to avoid any irritation to her but am wondering if she is sore due to shaft stubble or just being fatter. She also comments that her pussy feels bruised at times (she loves it during sex though).

When women say they are sore, do you think they mean outside, inside or everywhere?

Comments?

I think its the stubble. Same thing happened to us and I just don’t shave the base anymore. I trim it and my wife really didn’t like the shaved look anyway. Stop shaving and just trim it and see if her soreness goes away.

I only shave on the shaft and right before sex to minimize any stubble. Do you leave hair on the shaft? I originally started shaving it because she was getting irritated.

Yea, I agree with Cock Kent, that stubble can do a lot of damage when rubbing around right there. I used to shave and now I’ve just moved to trimming as well. I’ve found if you do it skillfully, not only does it make you look larger than when shaved, but you don’t get that whole prepubescent thing.


one month in (as of 02/12/09): 8.15" BPEL, 7.4" NBPEL, 5.6"EG, (5"-6.5" varying) FL, 4.75" FG, Height: 6'1", Weight: 190 lbs.

Currently (as of 04/3/09): 8.50" BPEL, 7.6" NBPEL, 5.7"EG, (5.5"-7" varying) FL, 4.75" FG, Height: 6'1", Weight: 175 lbs. (final semester of Computer Science > Gym :( )

Goals (in the next 6 months): 8.60" BPEL, 7.8" NBPEL, 6" EG, 7" FL, 5" FG, (still hopefully 6'1"), Weight: 200 lbs.

Also, no complaints during sex at all about irritation when all in. Just until she gets stretched out a little. I usually start out with the first 6 inches in only.

Originally Posted by plump6
Also, no complaints during sex at all about irritation when all in. Just until she gets stretched out a little. I usually start out with the first 6 inches in only.

May help you both to lube that huge cock of your up with some extra virgin olive oil. Soften down the whiskers and help you glide your big ol ding dong on in the desired haven. She’ll thank you for it.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole

May help you both to lube that huge cock of your up with some extra virgin olive oil. Soften down the whiskers and help you glide your big ol ding dong on in the desired haven. She’ll thank you for it.

While I have often admired your impressive results growing that beast in your pants, I had no idea you had such a way with words. A poet with a big dick, what woman can resist that?

In the interest of science, if your SO complains about being sore, ask her if it is the outside, inside or whole thing. Perhaps there should be a poll on this…

Also, is it the skin that is sore or the muscles?

It’s faily simple look at where she is sore. Put the pieces of the puzzle together to figure it out.

You said that the base was shaved. The shaft for me is a non issue since there is no stubble the base thou is a lot different. I like to go balls deep with side to side action so my base is rubbing on wifey’s outside.

Originally Posted by house_md
Yea, I agree with Cock Kent, that stubble can do a lot of damage when rubbing around right there. I used to shave and now I’ve just moved to trimming as well. I’ve found if you do it skillfully, not only does it make you look larger than when shaved, but you don’t get that whole prepubescent thing.


She was very turned off by the prepubescent thing and I was for the first time paranoid of walking around naked in the locker room. Trimming works best for me.

Originally Posted by plump6

When women say they are sore, do you think they mean outside, inside or everywhere?

Comments?

I think a simple follow-up question would answer this for you. You need more data.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Let me redirect this thread.

For all of you out there who have had significant others complain about being sore the day after sex, did you ever find out exactly where they are sore? Is it stretching/irritation of the skin at the opening of the vagina or does the whole canal feel sore/fatigued?

When a woman takes on Mandingo, the next day does the whole canal feel like it has been abused or does the opening feel like it spread open with a forearm?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Sore PeniscalvinnPenis Enlargement Basics105-01-2006 02:52 PM
Hanging: Weight <->Time: Sore feelingMiggelodeonPenis Hangers312-01-2003 06:04 PM
Want that Sore feeling!!!WatchOutPenis Enlargement507-28-2003 01:44 AM
Sore hanging?MickPenis Hangers707-26-2003 06:44 PM
What should next day sore feel like?penismithPenis Enlargement211-03-2001 02:37 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 AM.