Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Small tunica big penis, big tunica small penis.

12

What about steroid injections into the hard cord of scarring and gentle extender stretching. Steroids are used to soften up bad scarring. I read somewhere on here about a procedure where surgeons were grafting the tunica with something and getting increased girth. I guess cutting the tunica and sewing on some graft to make it wider around. I can’t remember the thread but someone on here posted it a few months back.

I’ve read about people that have had that exact grafting surgery, with an substantial loss of BPEL. The steroid injections combined with PE might be promising; I wonder if anyone on thunders has tried it.

If you can find the thread Id really appreciate it. Why would cutting the tunica cause loss of BPEL, what if they used a stretcher while they performed the surgery and the patient recovered so the scar will heal at full length.

Even when they cut your tunica to ‘remove’ scar tissue, it ends up creating more scar tissue. The collagen in a scar tissue is harder to to stretch than your existing normal tunica, ligs, and other internals. The increased scar tissue can end up making you shrink.

There are some threads on thunders where people talk about their experience with surgery. Personally, I would avoid surgery that cuts into your tunica, because once you get it, its like passing the point of no return. I read one horror story of a guy that had several surgeries (some of which were supposed to be “corrective” and reduce his scar tissue). He ended up with a 1” stub scar tissue for a penis—I think there’s some posts on this here at thunders.

While a few surgeries are “success” stories, most seem to go badly. So why get surgery, when you can safely just PE. Now in the case of Peyroines, or whatever it’s called, maybe he will have to get surgery. But like I said, from everything I read, surgery on the penis generally appears to be bad news.

I was actually researching penile surgery years ago, that’s how I found thunders.

Originally Posted by camocan38
The thing about penis surgery shrinking your penis only applies I think when when you have a bend and you have to straighten the penis by shortening it.

Now I’m 22 years old I’ve been PEing since I was 17 and maxed out at 7 inches and frankly was never concerned about my girth because my penis was pretty much as fat as my wrist. I was made fun of in an Italian summer camp because I turtle, a curse Mediterranean men will never have to go through. Well anyways long story short people were saying I had a small penis and the girls were the worst part they treated me like I was less than scum like a crippled dog belonged there more than I did like I was a joke. I couldn’t handle it anymore so on the last day I just walked around the dorm with a boner one morning and that pretty much shut everyone up, but I was horribly traumatized by that experience it was 2 weeks of intense paranoia and feeling like a subhuman.

I came on thunders just for permanent flaccid length gains and I almost achieved them. My penis had been through allot over 5 years and I thought well I can do this so I hung some 12 pounds for an hour a day. However at the time I also had an undiagnosed testicular infection that hurt like hell and a weakened immune system because I broke my leg. I had the infection for a year and as soon as I took antibiotics the pain was gone, but not before what I think was the real cause of the peyronies, the infection! Was given an opportunity to manifest in my tunica.

The doctors currently don’t know what to do, right now were thinking go in and grate the damn thing but that seems like a bad idea to me because some of it extends upwards towards the middle in between the two main vessels. How do you grate that part?


Horrible story, if those girls could only see what they did… Some people are disgusting.


Nov '08: 6.5" BPEL X 4.3" MSEG / 4.83" Base Girth.... 4.565" AVG EG Based on 2 measurements

Nov '09: 7.0" BPEL (6.3" NBPEL) X 4.5" MSEG / 4.9" Base Girth.... 4.59" AVG EG Based on 3 measurements ~~~~~~~~~ Erect gains to date 1.55" X .4"

>>> Caboose\\'s Penis Enlargement Guide <<<

Oh and if you don’t mind my asking, how big are you flaccid normally, and how big were you at this summer camp?


Nov '08: 6.5" BPEL X 4.3" MSEG / 4.83" Base Girth.... 4.565" AVG EG Based on 2 measurements

Nov '09: 7.0" BPEL (6.3" NBPEL) X 4.5" MSEG / 4.9" Base Girth.... 4.59" AVG EG Based on 3 measurements ~~~~~~~~~ Erect gains to date 1.55" X .4"

>>> Caboose\\'s Penis Enlargement Guide <<<

Well before I started PEing I had a chode flaccid. Which I can tell you if anyone sees you with it, it’s practically suicide. No matter what you say they won’t believe you it was damn unfortunate.

About the shrinking after surgery, what if they use those rods the ones that heat up at the point used to burn fat and stick it in there like a needle that gets really hot and breaks down the tissue while being minimally invasive.


Last edited by camocan38 : 08-07-2010 at .

Originally Posted by camocan38

If you can find the thread Id really appreciate it. Why would cutting the tunica cause loss of BPEL, what if they used a stretcher while they performed the surgery and the patient recovered so the scar will heal at full length.

He could be referring to this

gjurob - Loading, lengthening, healing.

God thank you guys for taking the time to help me I really appreciate it. The more links the better thank you so much!

Oh, and I was 6 and 1/2 inches erect at the camp with allot of girth don’t know the exact amount.


Last edited by camocan38 : 08-07-2010 at .

Originally Posted by marinera
He could be referring to this
gjurob - Loading, lengthening, healing.

Yes that post has the study I remembered reading about. It was done in Italy using vein grafts to expand the corpus cavernosa. I would personally never risk surgery but in this case if the tunica is already scarred up maybe contacting those doctors in the study would be useful.

If you end up getting the surgery, for better or for worse, you should post your results. The more information we have the better. A lot of guys have faced similar issues, and adding your story will help people make better decisions.

Thanks I will

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 PM.