Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shower vs Warm wrap

12

Shower vs Warm wrap

hello everybody

I have been PEing for about 2 solid weeks now and have already found that my erections are harder, stronger, and look much healthier now than they did before. Anyways I am currently doing the newbie routine.

In the morning I stretch in the shower and then later on in the evening I use the warm wrap and I do a session of jelqing. What I wanted to know is, if the warm wrap is a better method of warming up that the shower is, and if so would it affect my PE progress?

A warm wrap is definitely better then a shower, but a shower is still a decent warm-up. It won’t affect your progress, it’s mainly a step taken in injury prevention, warming up doesn’t directly affect the potential growth.

oh ok thanks just wanted that cleared up

Originally Posted by g-banger
It won’t affect your progress, it’s mainly a step taken in injury prevention, warming up doesn’t directly affect the potential growth.


Be careful using such definitive language. I happen to believe heat does in fact help with growth. I use heat though out my entire session. The heat helps with expansion, and drawing in more blood so I think it can help with growth.

It also helps with discoloration. I use a heat pad , and I highly recommend you getting one.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

When I do my routine, I’m in the shower. I sit on the edge of the tub and using the hose from the removable shower head, I have hot/warm water running continuously on my cock.

Just thought I’d throw that out there.

Originally Posted by smurfpotter624
When I do my routine, I’m in the shower. I sit on the edge of the tub and using the hose from the removable shower head, I have hot/warm water running continuously on my cock.

Just thought I’d throw that out there.

I do this for my warm ups. You can use HOT water this way too. You can almost feel the expantion in your skin. I also find that not doing a proper warm-up before my PE workout I get the red dots.


Start: 7.2" BPEL, EG = 5"

Current: 7 7/8" BPEL, 7" NBPEL, 8" BPFSL, EG(midshaft) = 5 5/8"

Goal: 8" NBPEL, EG = 6.5"

What kind of heat wraps would you guys recommend?

Originally Posted by Pud
Be careful using such definitive language. I happen to believe heat does in fact help with growth. I use heat though out my entire session. The heat helps with expansion, and drawing in more blood so I think it can help with growth.

It also helps with discoloration. I use a heat pad , and I highly recommend you getting one.

From looking at studies and polls taken on the matter, fact is that it doesn’t make any notable difference. And say what you will about the few studies/polls that do exist, inconclusive, inaccurate or what not, they hold water until someone does something more conclusive.

Originally Posted by g-banger
From looking at studies and polls taken on the matter, fact is that it doesn’t make any notable difference. And say what you will about the few studies/polls that do exist, inconclusive, inaccurate or what not, they hold water until someone does something more conclusive.


Heat helps with expansion, the main goal when doing girth exercises, or jelqing is to get maximum expansion. There are no studies, we are just a bunch of guys pulling on our dicks. I’ve been doing this for over 2 years, how long have you been at it? According to your join date not very long.

We have talked about heat at lengths here g. And how heat helps get your dick to the perfect kind of erection. The idea is to get the biggest softest erection, that can be expanded. In particular when doing bends, you cant have a hard erection, but at the same time you want maximum expansion.

People when you ask questions be sure to look at the guys join date when you get an answer. If they’ve only been around for a few months, consider their advice as one newbie to another.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

You say you’ve been at it for two years, yet going by your theory of checking a member’s join date you’ve only been at it for 11 months. For all you know I might have 10 years of experience, or 10 weeks, it’s nothing but a guessing game.

Dude, seriously get your head out of the clouds, don’t be so arrogant and condescending.

Actually in your case I was able to ascertain how long you’ve been around strictly based on your bad advice.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Originally Posted by g-banger
A warm wrap is definitely better then a shower, but a shower is still a decent warm-up. It won’t affect your progress, it’s mainly a step taken in injury prevention, warming up doesn’t directly affect the potential growth.

I don’t know why you say that, but I’ve switched to shower warm-ups and I find it a lot easier to maintain constant heat. I also feel I’m warmed more thoroughly. I now do my stretches there and can re-apply heat as required. FWIW, I also believe heat aids growth, and try to keep it warm after a work-out and during the day as much as possible, too.

But keeping it warm during all day won’t be bad for like having baby’s?? :P No, really I don’t think that heat all day long is good.

I’m not interested in having any more babies :-) If I were, the vasectomy would have been a really bad decision. I’m purely after growth (and healing, if any damage is being caused by PE, no matter how small.) Besides which, I’m warming the penis, not the testicles, which has no effect on sperm.

As a newbie I don’t know much about all this stuff but now that i think about it, it would make sense that the heat wrap aids in growth, not only because of the expansion but also because of the extra blood flow it causes.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Trouble with warm wrapLdawgPenis Enlargement Basics802-01-2006 04:51 AM
Is this routine okay?yx32mikePenis Enlargement Basics108-25-2004 05:41 AM
Questions about warm wrap and the PE routine.NotKnowingPenis Enlargement Basics608-02-2004 07:40 PM
Warm WrappedrobilauPenis Enlargement Basics705-07-2004 11:01 PM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 AM.