Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Should I warm-up prior to stretching?

Should I warm-up prior to stretching?

Obviously, my main goal with stretching is to increase length. Typically, I stretch, warm-up, and then jelq. My reasoning goes that if I warm-up before stretching my penis cools while I am stretching. Then when I go into jelqing, I’m not fresh from a warm-up. Could it possibly be a good idea to warm-up before both? I really don’t want to do that! I already have to stay up late as it is because I stealth PE. I am worried though that not warming up before stretching might be hampering my length gains. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I also kind of looked on the stretching as a warm-up itself in preparation for jelqing.

I think you should warm up before you stretch

One of the reasons for warming up, is to make the tissue more flexible and less likely to damage.

Then the idea is to keep the tissue warm until the exercising has finished.

So you would be doing your unit a favour if you warm up before exercising it.


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by petitfaun
One of the reasons for warming up, is to make the tissue more flexible and less likely to damage.

Then the idea is to keep the tissue warm until the exercising has finished.

So you would be doing your unit a favour if you warm up before exercising it.


*sigh* I guess you’re right. I warmup with a hot water cup for 5 min. I guess 5 extra min isn’t going to be terribly bad.

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213

*sigh* I guess you’re right. I warmup with a hot water cup for 5 min. I guess 5 extra min isn’t going to be terribly bad.

It will probably make for earlier gains as wel!l


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Originally Posted by petitfaun

It will probably make for earlier gains as wel!l

I hope so. I’ve been gaining alright without warming up prior to stretching. I have to stealth PE at night when everyone has gone to bed. Naturally, I want to finish as quickly as possible and still get a good work out because I want to go to bed. But 5 extra minutes shouldn’t be that bad. Hopefully, it’ll result in faster gains. Thanks for the input.

Heat a rice sock(about 2 cups of rice in a regular sock, knot the end) up in the microwave for about 1.25 minutes, put it in a plastic zip lock bag so the steam doesn’t burn you. Then stuff it in your pants (not in your underwear) I safety pin the sock to my belt loop so it stays put. This makes it really easy to warm up and i even keep it in my pants during ADS.


================================================== =======

Goal by 2012 to be 8.5" EL non bone pressed x 6.5" Girth

Started at 5.5" x 4.0 " Now 6.5" x 5.25" Whats working for you?

Originally Posted by Growing28

Heat a rice sock(about 2 cups of rice in a regular sock, knot the end) up in the microwave for about 1.25 minutes, put it in a plastic zip lock bag so the steam doesn’t burn you. Then stuff it in your pants (not in your underwear) I safety pin the sock to my belt loop so it stays put. This makes it really easy to warm up and i even keep it in my pants during ADS.

I like the rice sock idea but I stealth PE at night. Someone would hear the microwave.

Originally Posted by quickbeam1213
Obviously, my main goal with stretching is to increase length. Typically, I stretch, warm-up, and then jelq. My reasoning goes that if I warm-up before stretching my penis cools while I am stretching. Then when I go into jelqing, I’m not fresh from a warm-up. Could it possibly be a good idea to warm-up before both? I really don’t want to do that! I already have to stay up late as it is because I stealth PE. I am worried though that not warming up before stretching might be hampering my length gains. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I also kind of looked on the stretching as a warm-up itself in preparation for jelqing.

Stretching is always recommended because it does help to avoid injuries.

Was just reading your progress thread good job on the gains, and congratulations for the dedication. I would slipped my father sleep meds in his food if he stayed up interfering with my PE time lol j/k.. Or am I? You should definately warm up b4 doing PE I helps prevent injury and helps gains. I used to be one of the people who were like “I’m not warming up what difference is it gunna make, I’m not gunna injure myself, and it’s not really gunna help me gain liars.” until I started warming up and saw 2x the gains.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
All I'm stretching feels like skinDrGrendelPenis Enlargement Basics510-18-2007 04:50 PM
Question About Stretching Theory.scratchPenis Enlargement607-14-2007 07:45 PM
Pain while stretchingiwillbbiggerPenis Enlargement101-14-2006 11:28 PM
Is this routine okay?yx32mikePenis Enlargement Basics108-25-2004 05:41 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 AM.