Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE starting ages

PE starting ages

How young can a person be to start PE?

What age did you have in mind?

My buds 16 and he wants to know because he saw this site on my favorites hahah

There are two views of the appropriateness of starting before 18. One says that someone that age is still growing and that doing PE exercises can aid the natural process and make the end results bigger than he would normally be. The other says that people that age are compulsive daredevils who will do anything without thinking of the consequences and therefore try to do too much PE too quickly and end up injuring himself. The injury could deform his penis and cause it to continue growing with a curve or worse. A serious injury could cause erection problems or corpora cavernosa rupture.

What you share with your friend is up to you, and many members here say they wish they knew about this site when they were younger. A good rule to apply is “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Until puberty ends, a guy has no idea what his final size will be. Most of the guys here are doing PE because they ended up with what they consider a “less than optimal” size (even though many are six inches and longer to start with). Much of this view has to do with porn and the “ideal” size, and what men think is most pleasing to their sexual partners rather than the reality which is that men with less than six inches can have good sex and what women want is better known by them than any man trying to guess.

Regardless, because of adult content laws he cannot be a participating member here, so don’t encourage him to join until he’s 18.

I started on and off when I was 16, and started seriously in February while I was still 17. I didn’t hurt me and I believe my gains since February (3.5ELx3EG cm) are achieved quicker because of my young age.

Originally Posted by westla90069
There are two views of the appropriateness of starting before 18. One says that someone that age is still growing and that doing PE exercises can aid the natural process and make the end results bigger than he would normally be. The other says that people that age are compulsive daredevils who will do anything without thinking of the consequences and therefore try to do too much PE too quickly and end up injuring himself. The injury could deform his penis and cause it to continue growing with a curve or worse. A serious injury could cause erection problems or corpora cavernosa rupture.

What you share with your friend is up to you, and many members here say they wish they knew about this site when they were younger. A good rule to apply is “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Until puberty ends, a guy has no idea what his final size will be. Most of the guys here are doing PE because they ended up with what they consider a “less than optimal” size (even though many are six inches and longer to start with). Much of this view has to do with porn and the “ideal” size, and what men think is most pleasing to their sexual partners rather than the reality which is that men with less than six inches can have good sex and what women want is better known by them than any man trying to guess.

Regardless, because of adult content laws he cannot be a participating member here, so don’t encourage him to join until he’s 18.

When you say the consequences of starting early, can that include stunting the growth (I think that’s the term) of the penis so it could possibly be either deformed or just stop growing too early?

I don’t think PE exercises, done correctly, would cause a slowing or reversal in normal growth. I was talking about overdoing it and ending up with an injury.

I agree, it is better to wait until they are 18.


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Originally Posted by westla90069
I don’t think PE exercises, done correctly, would cause a slowing or reversal in normal growth. I was talking about overdoing it and ending up with an injury.

Which is another great reason to wait until you are 18.

In my case — rash and immature — I am lucky I didn’t “discover” PE until my mid-20s. And still I overdid it! At 16 I would have yanked my cock off, no doubt.

At 34, and after reading Avocet’s Pumping 101 post, I started doing it right.

Cdr.Blop


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

When your 18 almost every girl you meet will have a nice tight pussy. Cock size gets more important as you get older when women have more mileage on them and maybe have a few kids. But I wish I found PE younger in some ways but glad I didn’t in others because it was nice not thinking about my size all the time. It was nice when I didn’t know I could make it bigger I was fine with my size after all why not be fine because I knew you can’t make your penis bigger.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by gameofinches
I agree, it is better to wait until they are 18.

I don’t know, people are different. I know guys who where full grown when they where 16. I believe that a person can start when they are fully grown. It could be the other way to like guys who are still growing when they are 20.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
When your 18 almost every girl you meet will have a nice tight pussy.

Mmmmmmmmm, 18 year old pussy. :homer2: droooool.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Originally Posted by Gut Scrambler
Mmmmmmmmm, 18 year old pussy. :homer2: droooool.


You are gonna make me cry, dude. Them days is long gone…never to return. I got tears in my etes.

So now I clamp. Oh baby.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Guys, don't let this happen to you...stay focused on PE dammit!j384Penis Enlargement6506-04-2010 08:26 PM
Starting out with PE Photos and statsES4444Penis Enlargement Basics212-11-2004 10:46 AM
Thinking of starting PE activity.SpunkyzPenis Enlargement Basics212-10-2002 02:02 PM
Ok Im Starting PE this weekend'SoonToBeHappierPenis Enlargement Basics412-05-2002 11:52 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.