Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PE Habit

12

PE Habit

It takes about 21 days to create a habit. I see newbs coming here with stories like ‘I’ve known about PE for about 5 years and haven’t done much of anything. But now I will get serious about it!’

Let me ask you this, what will you do differently this time from the last time you THOUGHT you were going to start being consistent?

If you don’t start being serious about this right NOW as you are reading this, when will you ever.

Ill quote memento
PE is a slow process If you are coming to this after breaking all your new year’s resolutions, have you got the staying power and the ability to resist boredom that it takes?”

The real KEY to getting started on the right foot is to REALLY want it. I’m sorry to tell you this but if you don’t really want this one-hundred percent.. Then you’re probably not going to do much of anything and it’s probably better to stop right now because this is not for you.

Just giving those who need it a kick in the nuts.

Originally Posted by ICANdothis
It takes about 21 days to create a habit. I see newbs coming here with stories like ‘I’ve known about PE for about 5 years and haven’t done much of anything. But now I will get serious about it!’

Let me ask you this, what will you do differently this time from the last time you THOUGHT you were going to start being consistent?

If you don’t start being serious about this right NOW as you are reading this, when will you ever.

Ill quote memento
PE is a slow process If you are coming to this after breaking all your new year’s resolutions, have you got the staying power and the ability to resist boredom that it takes?”

The real KEY to getting started on the right foot is to REALLY want it. I’m sorry to tell you this but if you don’t really want this one-hundred percent.. Then you’re probably not going to do much of anything and it’s probably better to stop right now because this is not for you.

Just giving those who need it a kick in the nuts.

I’m one of those you mentioned above. I have been learning about PE for 4 years, but never be able to start a hard PE work.

Everyone found this site is definitely want a bigger penis, but he has some reasons preventing him from starting.

Take me as an example: I always wanted a bigger penis, but I couldn’t start working on it because I was at college for the last 4 years. I don’t have much time, because of my study. Another thing is that I was living with a number of roommate, which left me with no privacy at all.

But now, I finished my study and my living conditions changed, so I decided to start PE and I’m going to serious this time.

So, wish me luck.

Sure, there are some conditions in which you cannot PE properly. But ask yourself, does not having much time nor privacy is going to stop you if you really, and I mean REALLY want it?

If you really want it, these things shouldn’t even bother you.

All in all, good luck.

Originally Posted by ICANdothis
Sure, there are some conditions in which you cannot PE properly. But ask yourself, does not having much time nor privacy is going to stop you if you really, and I mean REALLY want it?

If you really want it, these things shouldn’t even bother you.

All in all, good luck.


I agree. If you really want it, you’ll find a way to get around the obstacles. There are lots of guys here who wear an ADS to work or will slip into a washroom stall during the day to do some exercises. As long as you have functioning arms there should be a way to modify a PE routine to fit any situation in order to at least get something done. But if you do nothing, then you can expect nothing.

Originally Posted by ICANdothis
It takes about 21 days to create a habit. I see newbs coming here with stories like ‘I’ve known about PE for about 5 years and haven’t done much of anything. But now I will get serious about it!’

Let me ask you this, what will you do differently this time from the last time you THOUGHT you were going to start being consistent?

If you don’t start being serious about this right NOW as you are reading this, when will you ever.

Ill quote memento
PE is a slow process If you are coming to this after breaking all your new year’s resolutions, have you got the staying power and the ability to resist boredom that it takes?”

The real KEY to getting started on the right foot is to REALLY want it. I’m sorry to tell you this but if you don’t really want this one-hundred percent.. Then you’re probably not going to do much of anything and it’s probably better to stop right now because this is not for you.

Just giving those who need it a kick in the nuts.

I’m sorry, pal, but I totally do not agree with you.
Consistency is also a habit. Some people are used to be consistent about things and only get the things they want with hard work. On the other hand, some people are more used to getting what they want without a lot of effort. There are many other factors. For example, a person with a low self esteem and generally pessimistic attitude, is less likely to succeed in PE than a person with a lot of optimism and positive attitude.
And, you’d be surprised, but sometimes people really really want to do things, but can’t be consistent because all these factors and more.

And anyway, you’re saying people who are not consistent and sure about PE should stop because PE is “not for them”? Pardon me, but who the fuck are you to tell people that PE is not for them? True, lack of consistency will not lead to gains, but who exactly gave you the right to declare people unfit for PE because of inconsistency?

Kick in the nuts? I don’t think that’s what you’re doing. What you are doing, bro, is basically saying “Once a failure, always a failure, just give up right now if you’re not 100% sure”, and I don’t think it’s a very nice thing to say in a place where we’re supposed to encourage one another.

Just saying. I hope that attitude will get you to where you want. Best of luck! :)


PE isn't a chore. PE is a lifestyle.

If you feel down sometimes, come live inside my mind. I promise you'll enjoy the experience.

Originally Posted by Mdrg
For example, a person with a low self esteem and generally pessimistic attitude, is less likely to succeed in PE than a person with a lot of optimism and positive attitude.

Limiting belief. This is to say that people with low self esteem and pessimistic attitude as you describe it are somehow ‘victims’ and it is OKAY for them not to be consistent with PE because it is in their ‘nature’?

I see no one as a victim, I see people as equals. I think what one can do another can do.

Originally Posted by Mdrg
And, you’d be surprised, but sometimes people really really want to do things, but can’t be consistent because all these factors and more.

Alot of people want alot of things, but most of them are not willing to put in the work required to get what they want.

Originally Posted by Mdrg
And anyway, you’re saying people who are not consistent and sure about PE should stop because PE is “not for them”? Pardon me, but who the fuck are you to tell people that PE is not for them? True, lack of consistency will not lead to gains, but who exactly gave you the right to declare people unfit for PE because of inconsistency?

Kick in the nuts? I don’t think that’s what you’re doing. What you are doing, bro, is basically saying “Once a failure, always a failure, just give up right now if you’re not 100% sure”, and I don’t think it’s a very nice thing to say in a place where we’re supposed to encourage one another.

Could you point out for me in my post where you got the impression that I meant “Once a failure, always a failure, just give up right now if you’re not 100% sure” ?

Everyone can do this if they just want it enough. One of the keys to get started on the right foot is motivation. If you don’t got motivation to start how are you ever going to start. And you will need to keep that motivation, that wanting it, trough out your “PE Journey” to be consistent.

My initial post was simply to wake some people up. Not to label them as failures as you put it.

I agree with Mdrg, it’s not very nice to say so in her. I think a lot of guys her think twice before they started PE, or they were not sure enough like 100% if they are going to put their efforts in this. But when they decided to, these guys accomplish great results and gain

Originally Posted by pegain
I think a lot of guys her think twice before they started PE, or they were not sure enough like 100% if they are going to put their efforts in this. But when they decided to, these guys accomplish great results and gain

Of course, notice how you say they weren’t sure 100% at first and they didn’t do much of anything. Only when they did decided they were going to do things seriously these guys get great gains.

At first I wasn’t sure either, I heard about injuries and horror stories. Did I want a bigger penis? Sure. Did I want to take the risk? No. Only now when I wanted it badly enough did I say to myself. Fuck the risk it might have. I’m gonna do this.

I’m goign to college now. Yes, I have roomates. And Yes, I still manage to get my PE session in one way or another. One good thing is that I have a truck.so at night I usually jus ‘go grab something to eat’, get in my truck go to some dark ass spot around school and do my PE. Been working fine for me =)

I guess I’m one of those that REALLY do want it. FUCK the risks of getting caught by campus police butt naked stroking it in my truck hehe

Originally Posted by formygirlfriend
I’m goign to college now. Yes, I have roomates. And Yes, I still manage to get my PE session in one way or another. One good thing is that I have a truck.so at night I usually jus ‘go grab something to eat’, get in my truck go to some dark ass spot around school and do my PE. Been working fine for me =)

I guess I’m one of those that REALLY do want it. FUCK the risks of getting caught by campus police butt naked stroking it in my truck hehe


:funpost:

Now that’s commitment. Good stuff!

I started in June and can honestly say I have not once skipped a PE session through laziness. I’ve always done something even if it was less than I intended.


Currently 6.5 NBP 5.5EG.

I know PE is a long term process,the more you do the faster results you gonna get,but don’t do it to the point that’s surpass your limits though. And it depend if you really has the times for it or not. When I started PE the first month I was going easy at it, and I’ve gained 1/4 inch on lenght don’t know about girth, because I didn’t measure girth at that time. The second months I goe full throttle,believe it or not, around 7 weeks time I’ve gained another 5/8 on lenght. Like everybody has said, hard working and dedication gonna pay it off at the end now I believed them. Everybody has different kind of tastes though,some think less is more and some think more is more,and from what I’ve experiment,the more times and days I put into it the faster results I’m gonna get. Btw don’t mad at me because I gained alots,hehe Just kidding lol.:)

Originally Posted by Lord Harris
I started in June and can honestly say I have not once skipped a PE session through laziness. I’ve always done something even if it was less than I intended.

That’s great, if you don’t feel like it, doing something less than you intended is always better than doing nothing, even if it’s just to keep the habit.

Originally Posted by ICANdothis
Of course, notice how you say they weren’t sure 100% at first and they didn’t do much of anything. Only when they did decided they were going to do things seriously these guys get great gains.

At first I wasn’t sure either, I heard about injuries and horror stories. Did I want a bigger penis? Sure. Did I want to take the risk? No. Only now when I wanted it badly enough did I say to myself. Fuck the risk it might have. I’m gonna do this.

That’s cool, and I guess that’s how you work, but different people work differently.
I, for once, am the complete opposite - When I was really determined, I got the inconsistency bug… Now, when I’m more satisfied with my size, and less determined to do anything about it, I can be consistent with PE more easily. Will this consistency stay? Time will tell.
Some strange stuff, eh? That’s life, man. Amazing :)


PE isn't a chore. PE is a lifestyle.

If you feel down sometimes, come live inside my mind. I promise you'll enjoy the experience.

Indeed something im not used to hearing. I reckon that when i get closer to my goal i will slack off and get inconsistent because i dont got that ‘drive’ anymore.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Occam's Razor & PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement8610-26-2010 07:29 PM
Multi-purpose Pe DeviceBig GirthaPenis Enlargement4902-15-2006 04:48 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:59 AM.