Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Newbie saying HELLO

Newbie saying HELLO

I’m new to this forum, that’s why I’d like to say hello to everyone (newbies and veterans) on this board!

Although I have an average size of penis (6’long and 4,75’girth) would like to make it a bit bigger! An inch in length and 0,75’ in girth would be just enough.

Before I start seriously doing PE,I must ask some questions.

.My english is not very good,that’s why there might be some mistakes.sorry! Ok..
.I have a really very hard dick when erected! When it becomes bigger,will my body be able to do it(to pump enough of blood) as hard as before PE?I would not like to loose this characteristic of penis!
What have you noticed when you gained?Was it still hard like before?

Well,actually, I did PE yesterday for the first time. I’ll try on easy way for the first two months. I did this:
Hot shower-warm up
Stretch
Wet jelqs 50-100
And shower for 5minutes
I have decided to do PE every other day,cause I read that resting days are also very important!

Could someone please post some pictures of how to stretch in right way. It would be much easier for me to understand this technique from pictures than from words in newbie program.

I and probably other newbies would be very happy if you write some advices from your past experiences, how to do PE!!

Well,that’s all for now. I hope I can post some gains soon,maybe some pics..

Have a nice day!!
Cao!

Originally Posted by skokecx
I’m new to this forum, that’s why I’d like to say hello to everyone (newbies and veterans) on this board!


Hi skokecx and welcome to Thundersplace!

Originally Posted by skokecx
Before I start seriously doing PE,I must ask some questions.


That’s a good idea.

Originally Posted by skokecx
.My english is not very good,that’s why there might be some mistakes.sorry! Ok..


No worry, everyone makes mistakes though. Especially me :)

Originally Posted by skokecx
.I have a really very hard dick when erected! When it becomes bigger,will my body be able to do it(to pump enough of blood) as hard as before PE?I would not like to loose this characteristic of penis!
What have you noticed when you gained?Was it still hard like before?


Yeah, of course, to pump more blood into your penis, just do Kegel.
What I have noticed after I see some gains? Well, bigger and longer! Besides, strong erection indeed.

Originally Posted by skokecx
Well,actually, I did PE yesterday for the first time. I’ll try on easy way for the first two months.
I did this:
Hot shower-warm up
Stretch
Wet jelqs 50-100
And shower for 5minutes
I have decided to do PE every other day,cause I read that resting days are also very important!


Sounds good whit that, keep it up.
Be careful OK? Don’t be so addicted to your PEing ;)

Originally Posted by skokecx
Could someone please post some pictures of how to stretch in right way. It would be much easier for me to understand this technique from pictures than from words in newbie program.


You can go to the video page. You can see all the series of PE’s exercises in video with good quality too.

Originally Posted by skokecx
I and probably other newbies would be very happy if you write some advices from your past experiences, how to do PE!!


I hope that would help you.

Originally Posted by skokecx
Well,that’s all for now. I hope I can post some gains soon,maybe some pics..


Wish you lucks!

Originally Posted by skokecx
Have a nice day!!
Cao!


Have a nice evening…

Regards,

D’


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

Welcome to the board, buddy. Daboogies outlined the answers to all your questions well, so just follow his advice. Hope to hear good things from you in the future!


11/2/05 5'8; 180 lbs, 35 waist BPEL-7.2, NBPEL- 6.0 EG- 5.0-midshaft There is the man I am, and the man I can be. Someday, they'll meet.

Welcome to Thunder’s, skokecx. :)


Looking for that magic 6" of EL...

Progress Report

Welcome to Thunders and good luck at reaching your gains.

Hey,

Thank you for answers. I just found out that I forgot to ask something. Are gains permanent or I have to do this all my life?

They are semi-permanent. Once you stop you will probably lose some of your gains but not all of them. Most guys follow a “maintenance” routine after reaching their goals. Aside from keeping your dick at your target size, it’s good for all round penile health.


Looking for that magic 6" of EL...

Progress Report

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
START HERE -----> NEWBIE ROUTINE <----- Important Newbie InfoThunderSSPenis Enlargement Basics52111-28-2017 02:14 PM
How long to do Newbie Routine? [my search result inside as well]EndowPenis Enlargement Basics911-16-2009 05:34 AM
When A Newbie Is Not A Newbie AnymorepnglondonPenis Enlargement Basics1502-14-2006 04:35 PM
About newbie routine.french_guyPenis Enlargement Basics1701-31-2006 10:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 AM.