Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New Kinsey Size Study, you will NOT believe it

Well I am not that surprised, because I have played alot of sport, so have been in many shower rooms and changing rooms.

The ones I have seen flaccid have measured between about 1 inch and the biggest was around 6 inches, and the average being around 3 inches, my own goes up to about 1’ 75” more when erect, which is about the average amount I suppose for an average size penis, so that would puts the survey about right at 4.75 erect when not bone pressed at all.

Can’t be true. Check this out: Could they all really be this big


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

I’ve got a question for you, Dictator, why were you on the phone to condomania in the first place?


August 2004: 5.0" EL NBP 4.9" EG August 2005 5.75 EL NBP 5.5" EG May 2006 6.25 EL NBP 6.25 EG

May 2008 6.25 EL BP 5.5 EG

The survey is off in my opinion. I would put average at 6” and a “real world” average of 7”. What I mean by “real world” is the size that women actually see and I am a firm believer that women are more likely to engage in sexual activities with larger men on average simply because larger men are more aggressive then smaller men and therefore there is a higher likely hood that women will hook up with them. But don’t believe me I am fucking nut.

As far as “Can’t be true. Check this out: Could they all really be this big” I wish someone would just come out with a fucking study already to prove or disprove this myth, I mean how hard would it be to conduct something like this, with just the black population? Some condom company should do it r something, I mean it wouldn’t be really accurate allowing self measuring but at least it give us and idea. Who gives a shit anyway I wasn’t lucky enough to be born black nor do I plan to date women who have been with lots of black guys, that’s just to intimidating right now with my little white pecker.

If this study was true that would be fucking fantastic, I would feel much better about myself, but I just sounds too good to be true.

And that’s my opinion, not supported by scientific fact or reason, straight from a disturbed mind

Dude I don’t know about you but even when I was pretty much pre-pubescent (13) a girl saw my dick and even she had seen smaller. I was flaccid. I really doubt a 13 year old girl knows about our little obsessions in our mind and how much it would suck to have the smallest penis so I really don’t think she was just trying to make me feel better seeing as I didn’t put any emotion into asking. And this chick saw my dick flaccid.

Originally Posted by ManChuck

The survey is off in my opinion. I would put average at 6” and a “real world” average of 7”. What I mean by “real world” is the size that women actually see and I am a firm believer that women are more likely to engage in sexual activities with larger men on average simply because larger men are more aggressive then smaller men and therefore there is a higher likely hood that women will hook up with them.

And how on earth do you know what they actually see? That’s just ridiculous!


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

“And that’s my opinion, not supported by scientific fact or reason, straight from a disturbed mind”

Your answers right there - plus that’s just what I heard when the subject comes up and when I asked for a demonstration of size, most women describe the penis they see as atleast reaching the belly button when pressed against the body while standing and from what ever “visual aids” around such as markers, water bottles, etc…

My point is that you are deluding yourself into believing what they see - there is no fucking way you know this, and you are allowing others to feed you crap. You hang out with mean ornery sluts that measure in metric and talk imperial, and you believe that what they say they see is realistic? Diamondwinds made a real life check on various items - what items she could use and fit and enjoy (the thread is around here somewhere). Try taking such object in your mouth, or better yet ask the girls in question to blow those water bottles. Should be interesting.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
better yet ask the girls in question to blow those water bottles

Awesome! ManChuck, he’s got a point. It would be hysterical to ask these chicks if they gave head to guys they claim are 9-11 inches. Ask them how much of it they could fit in their mouths. Find analogs for these sizes (like water bottles) and tell them to prove it.

excellent point, the next time it comes up I will be sure to ask for some sort of demonstration, and I sure I have to realize that girls lie as much as guys when talking about sex. Guys always “bang the shit out of her” or “she was so tight” or “she blew me so hard”. The same I guess could be said of women “he was so BIG”

Originally Posted by mgus
or better yet ask the girls in question to blow those water bottles. Should be interesting.

… and fun!

:D

I have the smallest dick in the world and every single girl in the world would hate it and laugh at me!

Wa! Waa! Wuh, wuh, WAAAAAAAAAA!


Horny Bastard

Originally Posted by mgus

My point is that you are deluding yourself into believing what they see - there is no fucking way you know this, and you are allowing others to feed you crap. You hang out with mean ornery sluts that measure in metric and talk imperial, and you believe that what they say they see is realistic? Diamondwinds made a real life check on various items - what items she could use and fit and enjoy (the thread is around here somewhere). Try taking such object in your mouth, or better yet ask the girls in question to blow those water bottles. Should be interesting.

You rock!


"Debate the idea..."

mgus

Quote
mean ornery sluts that measure in metric and talk imperial

I’d like to use this from time time, with your permission.


I was dreaming when I thought it couldn't done, but now I know I have work to do.

Came with: NBPEL 5.875, EG @ Scarline 4.5 Mustered up: 7 x 5 Looking for: 9 x 6 Will settle for: 8 x 5.5

Originally Posted by Dangle
I’d like to use this from time time, with your permission.


As long as you say it in a slighly aloof way, drawing ever so sligthly on the words, please do. :)

“mean *pause* ornery sluts *pause* that measure in metric *pause* and talk imperial”


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 PM.