Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Kind of scared.Negative and positive PI's

12

Kind of scared.Negative and positive PI's

I’m relatively new here, but I’ve been reading up on PEing for a while now. I have also been very on/off about it, but now I am pretty serious. So for the past few workouts, I’ve experienced increased flaccid hang, increased erection quality, and overall positive PI’s. But today, I go in to beat my meat, and I can’t stay erect at all. The farthest I get is like 60% erection. What the eff?! Today is my rest day, should I take another day or two to rest, or is there something else I should do? Please help me :/


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

A few questions:

Do you normally have nocturnal/morning wood? If the answer is yes, the nights after your past few workouts, did you have morning wood? If not, you have over-trained your unit. Rest until your morning wood returns and then resume training at less intensity.

I normally do not have night/morning wood. I have pretty poor erection quality, normally I can only get to like 70-85%


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Absence of morning wood can be a sign of low T.

Testosterone? Shiet. Is there any way I can supplement that?

Edit: This freaks me out.. ._. So it’s not that I have ED or anything, I have low testosterone? >> That sucks even more. I used to get boners left and right, but they stopped like 1.5 years ago.


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
I’m relatively new here, but I’ve been reading up on PEing for a while now. I have also been very on/off about it, but now I am pretty serious. So for the past few workouts, I’ve experienced increased flaccid hang, increased erection quality, and overall positive PI’s. But today, I go in to beat my meat, and I can’t stay erect at all. The farthest I get is like 60% erection. What the eff?! Today is my rest day, should I take another day or two to rest, or is there something else I should do? Please help me :/

Take a couple days off. If your EQ comes back strong with a couple days off, you were over training. If you EQ gets worse, you are under training and need to bump it up a bit.

Okay, thanks.. My EQ has always been poor, and I was hoping that PE would help me bump it up. I guess I’ll keep up with kegels and buy an IR lamp to use during PE.


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Testosterone? Shiet. Is there any way I can supplement that?
Edit: This freaks me out.. ._. So it’s not that I have ED or anything, I have low testosterone? >> That sucks even more. I used to get boners left and right, but they stopped like 1.5 years ago.

Relax, that’s just one possibility.

As far as boosting your T, you could try cycling some different herbs, find out which ones work best for you. Just remember to alternate their use otherwise your body will adapt to them and they will lose their kick.

Here’s a small list:

Catuaba bark
Horny goat weed
Tribulus
Maca root
Mucuna Prurients
Tongkat ali
Swedish flower pollen
Muira puama
Ashgawanda
Aveena Sativa
Damiana leaf
Deer antler velvet
Fenugreek
Pumpkin seed
Reishi
Sarsaparilla
Yohimbe
Butea superba….

Okay, I confess, I’m an herbal freak, lol.

Oh lord, I love this forum. I didn’t expect such a long list LOL. Well I think it might be psychological, but I can’t be too sure. How can I test testosterone levels? I’m going to be using an infrared lamp to heat up my piece as to make sure I have less chance of injuries.. Hoping that it’s not low testosterone or penile damage :/


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Okay, thanks.. My EQ has always been poor, and I was hoping that PE would help me bump it up. I guess I’ll keep up with kegels and buy an IR lamp to use during PE.


It will if you hit the proper “zone”. Too little won’t help much, too much will crash it, once you get it just right…you will see real changes for the better.

I think for you, just modest force jelques would be one of the best. Start with a small amount, and do it daily, like 10 reps. Each stroke should be pleasant, NEVER go into discomfort. Each week bump up the numbers by five. So for example, first week do 10 each day, second week do 15, third week 20 etc.

During this time, keep a journal of your EQ daily (read my thread). Especially pay attention to nite wood and flaccid hang, but all the rest are important also. As long as your EQ is increasing, continue to add. When your EQ starts to drop, take off 5 reps and stay at that level, EQ should come back up at that point.

Stay at that level until EQ starts to drop again, then add back on 5. Just repeat this procedure.

The biggest mistake for most guys is using too much force, so keep it pleasant. Your EQ should be good when you finish your routine, you should be able to get good and hard, if you can’t you may be over doing the force.

Good luck!


Last edited by sparkyx : 08-28-2011 at .

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Oh lord, I love this forum. I didn’t expect such a long list LOL. Well I think it might be psychological, but I can’t be too sure. How can I test testosterone levels? I’m going to be using an infrared lamp to heat up my piece as to make sure I have less chance of injuries.. Hoping that it’s not low testosterone or penile damage :/


Low testosterone is a young guy is usually nutrient related. Make sure you get magnesium and zinc daily, in a chelated form is best. Also vitamin A and D. A couple eggs a day are also important. Also B complex is important. Actually wt lifting can also boost your test levels if you are getting the nutrients and protein.

For the minerals, I am a big fan of the Solaray- Multi mineral Asporotates then just add some additional Magnesium with Solaray- Magnesium Asporotate. This will cover everything you need mineral wise to produce Testosterone, then just add the Vitamin A, B complex and D(D3 is best) and daily eggs (the YOLK is the important part). Also make sure you are getting good protein at least the size of your palm at each meal.

Just look into it and you will be fine.


Last edited by sparkyx : 08-28-2011 at .

Sparky: I’ve bumped up to around 200 dry jelqs. I use a decent amount of force, and I can feel the blood being pumped into the head. It isn’t unpleasant at all, it’s more of a worked out sensation. Sometimes I feel like it isn’t even working out my dick because usually I’m too soft. My EQ dropped when I started watching porn while jelqing in order to obtain the 70-80% erection that the thunder’s place FAQ told me to achieve. If I’m at 40-50%, I’m perfectly fine.

And as for the multivites, I do take one, as I have stated. Thank you for the suggestions, I will try to get more minerals. I used to eat like 5 eggs a day (no joke) but this month I moved in with a friend, so I haven’t been able to. I do get a lot of protein, but I have stopped working out, I will get back on the ball for that.

Thank you so much, everyone is so helpful


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Sparky: I’ve bumped up to around 200 dry jelqs. I use a decent amount of force, and I can feel the blood being pumped into the head. It isn’t unpleasant at all, it’s more of a worked out sensation. Sometimes I feel like it isn’t even working out my dick because usually I’m too soft. My EQ dropped when I started watching porn while jelqing in order to obtain the 70-80% erection that the thunder’s place FAQ told me to achieve. If I’m at 40-50%, I’m perfectly fine.

And as for the multivites, I do take one, as I have stated. Thank you for the suggestions, I will try to get more minerals. I used to eat like 5 eggs a day (no joke) but this month I moved in with a friend, so I haven’t been able to. I do get a lot of protein, but I have stopped working out, I will get back on the ball for that.

Thank you so much, everyone is so helpful

Studies have shown ZMA boosts testosterone, and its magnesium, zinc and B6 in an highly absorbable form, which is what I recommended. If you are low in the, which most people are, testosterone will drop…as well as other important things. Add it, go back to at least 2-3 eggs a day, and you will feel much better. Get back in the gym when you can.

If you do a google on testosterone tests, you will find a number of sites that sell home testing kits. These are saliva tests. For best results though, you should have some blood drawn and get that tested because only a blood test will tell you your “free” testosterone levels, which has the biggest impulse on your libido.

Babaron, how old are you?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Positive PIs mean that you'll gain?thecrow19Penis Enlargement Basics502-11-2008 11:15 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:46 PM.